Your Search | first life

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 17 2016
ITT Technical Institute ITT Tech ITT Tech is a complete ripoff and ruined my future and finances for the rest of my life Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Corrupt Companies: ITT Technical Institute Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 15 2016
Hifisoundconnection Hifi Soundconnection Worst shopping experience in my life! Nixa Montana
Author: Northridge, California Music Shops: Hifisoundconnection Nixa, Montana

May 15 2016
Multiplan Insurance Plan Principle Advantage Limited, Benefit Health Insurance, Companion Life lied and said it was Obama Care Insurance Grapevine Texas Author: Silvis, Illinois Health Insurance: Multiplan Insurance Plan Grapevine , Texas

May 14 2016
Veterinary Specialists of Palm Beach Waited for paper work AND Credit card to clear while my kitten was losing Vital signs of LIFE before helping her! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Lantana, Florida Animal Services: Veterinary Specialists of Palm Beach Lantana, Florida

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
ELS Equity Life Styles Equity Life Styles This company uses Harassment, Intimidation Cohersion and whatever means necessary to extort money from defenceless individuals especially seniors. Fort Myers Beach FL Nationwide Author: Florida Property Management: ELS Equity Life Styles Nationwide

May 14 2016
Rachel Alcyone Daniel Alcyone, Rachel Martin, Daniel Martin, Essence of Ecstacy life coach scam, personal advisor scam, not licensed or certified, guru scam, creep, user Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Seminar Programs: Rachel Alcyone Tacoma, Washington

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Oh, Now They Are Shady But They Were Great When They Loaned You Money! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 13 2016
Dean Vansickle/Vans transportation Put my life at risk , placed others lives at risk, damaged my csa score Macon Missouri Author: Monroe City, Missouri Auto Transporters: Dean Vansickle/Vans transportation Macon, Missouri

May 12 2016
PremierSeries UCA Freedom life Told me they were real Insurance, lie, lie, lie! Addison Texas Author: Lanesville, Indiana Health Insurance: PremierSeries UCA Addison , Texas

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
Freedom Life Insurance PPO Multi-Plan scared and threatened me Fort Worth Texas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Freedom Life Insurance Fort Worth, Oklahoma

May 11 2016
Cash Ace Net Shawn is the person who actually contacted my email Claimed that i owe them money when I have never been approved for a loan in my life Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Cash Ace Net Internet

May 11 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE 1.00 scam for first month rentals clinton Maryland Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE clinton, Maryland

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 11 2016
RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS I purchase new unused 2015 wildkat skidsteer backhoe ,attachment, first time I used bucket collapsed very thin metal. Only manufactured to sell at Ritchi Bros Auction. They will not stand behind this item that cannot be used as advertised Nationwide
Ritchie Bros. helped to resolve the issue Author: WEST MANSFIELD, Ohio Auction / Liquidators: RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS Nationwide

May 11 2016
PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Offer was for 2 trial bottles with price of 4.95 each for s&h. Then if not canceled within 30days would be billed at regular price of $72 plus s&h per month. Tampa Internet Author: Goodview , Virginia Drug Manufacturers: PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Internet

May 10 2016
DISH Network DISH network has the worst package service, equipment service, and customer service I have ever used in my life. When I signed up 8 months ago I gave them my debit information for automatic payment withdrawal. Nationwide Author: Sublimity, Oregon Questionable Activities: DISH Network Nationwide