Your Search | first life

Nov 25 2016
Liberty Life Insurance Cash Value Ripoff Greenville South Carolina Author: McDowell, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
First American Home Warranty Fails to honor contract West Hills California Author: Crown City, Ohio Warranty Companies: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
First Premier Bank Security Deposit Action - Slow Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Pasadena, Maryland Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 21 2016
horne kia Nissa Juarez Robert White Bait and switch scam, Spot Delivery Scam, Theft and fraud gilbert Arizona Hoorne Kia Nissa Juarez. Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: horne kia gilbert, Arizona

Nov 20 2016
Psychic Carrie She claimed to be a psychic and help me and my daughter's dad get back together but that I had to send her money so that she can remove all the energy that was going on on my life. Houston internet Internet texas
Author: Madera, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Carrie Internet

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet

Nov 19 2016
Survival life I ordred one product and now I got mymonline reciept and they are charging me 19.95 for som kind of online coarse Internet Hello Author: Hubbard, Ohio Martial Arts: Survival life Internet

Nov 19 2016
Vapor Life USA Richard Delisser Adam Ogden Fraudulent franchise sale South Florida Florida Author: Davie, Florida Specialty Stores: Vapor Life USA Florida

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 18 2016
elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO elvias night life ,elvias night club ,elvias after houre ,2727 fondren night club ,aldo rosso,2727 FONDREN RD , ALDO ROSSO THIEF ,CROOK ,NOT HONEST ,PLAYER,stole my money and change his number houston texas Author: houston, Texas US Postal Service: elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO TX

Nov 18 2016
Dr. Amy Gawrych Selfish, Self Centered, Uncaring, Unprofessional Psychologist, Doesn't Know The First Thing About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complete Phony Lindenhurst NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Mental Health: Dr. Amy Gawrych NY

Nov 17 2016
copymycommission.net James@copymycommissions.net I knew the website was strange it didnt look legit to me. however I tired it and i didn't recieve a conformation email but it said my order was successful on the website another strange thing. he has different links and links he changes. he loves talking about scams in his videos and how his dad was a scammer guru to earn alot of money to get rich. And hes the scammer however i cancel my card after i didnt get the conformation email sent to my email or i didnt get a email back from him so i get online and see rip off report and he was the first one up there. then i knew he done scamed alot of people and hes still doing it after i sent him a email and told him i knew he was a scammer he linked in new websites to get people money. listen to his videos and he will tell you hes a scammer and he gives hint just listen. Author: Tarboro, North Carolina News Media: copymycommission.net internet

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Free Money for Nothing in Return Nationwide
Author: Garner, North Carolina Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

46, Report #1194303

Nov 17 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, providing the best branding, management and development for all models and actors. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Spam Author: Virginia Employees: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me Newport News , Virginia

Nov 17 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | std spreader, husband stealer, cheat, low life redondo beach, California
Wow...! Author: palm springs, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) redondo beach, California

Nov 16 2016
First Data Merchant services keeps charging for credit card processing even after you terminate your contract Nationwide Author: Marion , Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Merchant services Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS I too was one that ordered the free trial with paying the $4.95 shipping. Then came $5.99. After that they removed 93.46, 94.26,, 93.46 94.26, 87.47, and 89.31. A total of $551.22. I call them and I got the same thing as others I have read i will credit you 30% back. then 50% . I must have been on the phone with them for 30 minutes and they finally said ok they would credit me 100% for the first 3.SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109 California Author: Blairsville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109, California

Nov 15 2016
NCE Unified National Health Unified Life Insurance Took money from bank account before its time Overland Park Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida Health Insurance: NCE Unified National Health