Your Search | first life

Sep 19 2016
Rise Broadband Refused to waive cancellation fee when they couldn't provide service for the first 45 days Nationwide
Author: Oaktown, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Hollywood Kia,Chris Montcello (manager), receptionists. Fraud! Purchased Platinum Warrenty for a pretty penny and first time I need to use it I find out I paid for something that doesn't exist. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone David Blackstone is a low life (((REDACTED))), money hungry, theif of a m*f*. 500 Bay View Dr. No. 722 Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Nationwide
Author: Scarborough , Ontario Caterers: 1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 18 2016
It's Just Lunch dating, matchmaking, partner, life partner, spouse, marriage, Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: It's Just Lunch Houston, Texas

Sep 17 2016
Sam naficy md Sam Naficy gave me a a wide shapeless block for a nose and empty nose syndrome during rhinoplasty. He has destroyed my life Bellevue Washington Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: Sam naficy md Bellevue, Washington

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Nations First Office repair Avoid National Firsr-Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Nations First Office repair Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2016
Pure Life Dietary Supplements This company took my money out of my account and has false advertistments. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Life Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. FindMyCompany.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Sep 15 2016
HSBC Felt no good, low life,didnt deserve it, piece of crap Brandon fl. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Commerical Lending Brokers: Credit & Debt Services: HSBC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Chase Bank Jamie Diamon MY NAME IS STEPHANIE RESA. I HAD AN OPEN ACCOUNT WITH CHASE BANK AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS OK AND ON POINT THEN THINGS BEGAN TO GET AWKWARD FIRST I DIDN'T NOTICE THE CORUPPTED LITTLE SCEMES. VISALIA CALIFORNIA AND NATION WIDE Nationwide Go to the FTC.gov website and look up ID theft Author: Forsyth , Montana Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 14 2016
Better Life I answered a job posting on ZipRecruiter for Administrative Assistant Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Trafalgar, Indiana Personal Services: Better Life Internet

Sep 14 2016
Mercari Inc This company mercari I buy and sale many items and the first time I sold and item the rules and regulations is if a buyer purchase a item you print and ship the item so I did I print ship the item to the buyer so day later it's in process ship to town and mercari say it's cancel San Francisco California
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Mercari Inc San Francisco , California

Sep 14 2016
Titan Trade Algo Capital, Trade Financial Invested life saving into the Binary account which I see but wont allow me to withdraw and I also invested with there Brokers company Algo Capital who now say there where bought out by Trade Financial. This money included the profit disappeared with no answers of proof and no one will return my calls . Cyrus, and UK Internet Author: Provost, Alberta Investment Brokers: Titan Trade Internet

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 13 2016
QuoteWizard Life Insurance leads from consumers Author: HEMET, California Customer Leads: QuoteWizard

Sep 13 2016
Coast Management extorted $2,000.00 from me, they harassed me for 8 years of my life while living there, they ONLY picked on ME during the whole time i lived there and singled me out, i had to hire a lawyer to write the board of directors numerous letters to leave me alone, life was hell there, they harassed me so much that i ended up selling the property back in August of 2015, they monitored my life and business during the duration of me staying over there, the invented new rules every year to make my life impossible to live there, 3 homeowners ganged up on me and bullied me for the whole time that i was there: jen, jim and carlos and they worked with carolyn simmons the property manager who always believed them. Agoura Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Coast Management Agoura Hills, California

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before FriedmanLawAssociates.com Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet