Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

first life

Showing 26-50 of 28,659 Found Reports For more specific results for "first life"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 12 2017
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Madison, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Colonial Penn Life Insurance Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Mar 11 2017
RecoveryCNT I entered the RecoveryCNT, also known as CNT, in November and from day one I felt a semi- vibe about the place. First, they take away your cell phones, and you can't make calls. Overall there services is good but some staff is not friendly Middlesex New Jersey
Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Healthcare Centers: RecoveryCNT Middlesex, New Jersey

Mar 10 2017
FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. Patrick Cohen, Kevin Adams, Don Carlos FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC./WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC TIMESHARE RIPOFF New York New York THE REAL OWNERS OF BOTH FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. AND WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF THIS SCAM Author: West Covina, California Brokerage Companies On-line: FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. New York, New York

Mar 10 2017
WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC/FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. TIMESHARE SCAM NEW YORK NEW YORK THE REAL OWNERS OF BOTH FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. AND WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF THIS SCAM Author: West Covina, California Brokerage Companies On-line: WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC NEW YORK,

Mar 09 2017
First House Finincial Sun Finincial Scammed me out of $199.00 Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Cash Services: First House Finincial Petaluma, California

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
retriever towing car towed from my assinged parking spot at 120 in morning they did not contact anyone first Portland Oregon Really? Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Auto Towing: retriever towing Portland, Oregon

Mar 09 2017
Giftedlilones I ordered my ninja turtle boots nov 29th 2016...january 2nd 2017 i recieve an email that my order is being shipped first class to usps every time i track the number at usps it states that they are still waiting to recieve an item...ive emailed at least four times i always get an auto reply i contacted them through the website they have not responded it is march of 2017 and i never recieved my order and i want my d*** money back Internet They have returned my messege through.facebook and have apologized Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones Internet

Mar 09 2017
OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident when doing business with OPES Financial Solutions' licensed associate.  OPES Financial Solutions stands behind products, services offered by licensed associates, offering an excellent business opportunity. OPES Financial Solutions provides quality, personalized, financial education, solutions to families, individuals, & businesses. OPES Financial Solutions specializes in assisting families, individuals, & business products against life's unforeseen losses, issues. OPES Financial Solutions helps families, individuals secure predictable, stable retirement income. Each licensed OPES associate goes through rigorous background check by governmental agency for licensing. The OPES mission to empower Americans from all walks of life, through financial literacy & planning, create prosperity, peace of mind. OPES fulfills mission partially through partnerships with some of the largest, most well known, companies in financial industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. OPES: Latin for “wealth”. OPES equates to abundance, riches, resources. Through planning, process, tried & proven strategies, OPES Financial Solutions provides clients with opportunity to create personal wealth & financial security. OPES Financial Solutions assists clients to invest in right products, concepts that can pay dividends for a lifetime & beyond. McKinney, Texas

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Author: Walnut CA, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners SANTA Ana , California

Mar 09 2017
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Mar 09 2017
A Forever Recovery Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Perhaps the greatest health crisis of the 21st century is that of drug and alcohol addiction and substance abuse in general.  A Forever Recovery opened its doors more than a decade ago. A Forever Recovery’s facility is a residential drug and alcohol treatment program located in the state of Michigan. A Forever Recovery has admissions from all over the country and all walks of life. A Forever Recovery’s mission is to help to safely and effectively stop addiction so that patients can live a sober and happy life.  A Forever Recovery's dedication to eradicating substance abuse, the facility is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. With professional certified staff the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Drug Rehabilitation Centers: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battle Creek , Michigan

Mar 08 2017
david dietz prime changed my insulin med to cause sever hypoglysimia and droped scrips that were cost prohibitive to there bottom line and i wish to sue them for risking my life with out warning . hamden connecticut Author: hamden, Connecticut Pharmacies: david dietz

Mar 08 2017
nutra life  took 79.99 out of my bank account without my permission, for a trial garcinia cambogia kissimmee, Florida 34743 Author: Jackson, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: nutra life Kissimmee , Florida

Mar 07 2017
Flying Wheels Travel markets to people with disabilities; abondoned in van; no water; no way to leave hot van Owatonna Minnesota Flying Wheels Travel should be shut down now Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Flying Wheels Travel Owatonna, Minnesota

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Walmartmoneycard Walmartmoneycard destroyed my life United States Nationwide Escuse you? Author: Montgomery village , Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart money card Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Eye Royale When I ordered the trial package I specifically asked if I could stop any future deliveries after receiving the first trial package at any time and was told yes. I felt skeptical from the beginning. Fountain Valley California Author: Odenville, Alabama Skin Care: Eye Royale Fountain Valley , California

Mar 06 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Life Nutra Solutions Bait & Switch Internet Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Mar 06 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Aceto Corporation This company atttempted to scam me out of money by sending me a check for lottery winnings but wanting money up front from me OUT of the check first Los Angeles California Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 05 2017
Red Payments Merchant Services Christina Christina who is the sales person represenrative lied about the mechant services fees. She said 5 cent per transaction but we were charged 25 per transaction. She made us to have a 2 years contract with First Data for processing machine rental.t New York New York Author: LasVegas, Nevada Adoption Agencies: Red Payments Merchant Services New York, New York