FIRST LIFE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first life
There may be more specific results for "first life"
For more specific results for "first life"
Showing 26-50 of 28,707 Found Reports For more specific results for "first life"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 12 2017
Mark & Jennifer Maudsley First class installation $947.25 Order not paid for from my distribution Co. Studio City California Author: Loves Park, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: Mark & Jennifer Maudsley Studio City , California

Apr 12 2017
Slim 4 life Sold too much product. I was allergic to the MSG and the SOY in their products and they want me to keep the product and will not work with me on the unopened product. Hurst Texas Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Personal Services: Slim 4 life Hurst, Texas

Apr 11 2017
Electronic Merchant Systens First Hudson leasing Took out a secure loan without my authorization, entered judgement in Ohio Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Electronic Merchant Systens Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2017
Beauty & Truth / Life-on-air-body Shipping Charge PLUS+++!!! St. Louis Missouri Author: --------------, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty & Truth / Life-on-air-body Internet

Apr 10 2017
Prestige Finance They are changing the due date for payment then calling telling me its late. first it was the 14th now they changed it to the 1st of each month. Without notifications Last My car is paid for !2,000.00 and they are saying I only paid interest for 2/12 year. Salt Lake Utah Author: Largo , Maryland Car Financing: Prestige Finance Utah

Apr 10 2017
Carmine import service Dillion They destroyed my life Kernersville North Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Carmine import service Kernersville, North Carolina

Apr 10 2017
PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE PROTECTIVE INSURANCE CO.PROTECTIVE INC SCREWS ITS POLICYHOLDERS Nationwide Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
First USA Business Development Lisa CoffeyTodd Meyers The company conducts business by emphasis on future investment requirements, limiting information to clients on products; and non- or poor quality delivery of products and services and sub-qualified personnel. Tampa Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: First USA Business Development Tampa, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Juvarelle I ordered juvarelle, they charged my card twice, one for 99.00 and one for 94.00,first they told me they would send it all back and then they sent me 125.00 back, I called about the rest, they told me I had to send the product back which I tried to do, found out it is in the UK and cost 31.00 to send it back. Could not afford to send it back Milton, Keynes, UK Author: Canton, Ohio Skin Care: Juvarelle Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Salina Movers, dba Storage Mart They stole my storage. It first started by putting incorrect information into their accounting system leading to me almost losing my storage. Then, they started charging me for an additional storage unit that I didn't sign for. Then they started charging They stole my storage Salina Kansas Author: Dallas, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Salina Movers, dba Storage Mart Salina, Kansas

Apr 08 2017
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Ax person Kim Green, underwriting supervisor Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Campbellsvlle, Kentucky Infomercials: Colonial Penn Life Insurance Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 06 2017
Segzin Ayabakan Segzin Ayabakan, Assistant Professor This hateful man has no business in the teaching field. He's hateful and will ruin your life Internet Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Segzin Ayabakan Internet

Apr 06 2017
GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Griffin Insurance Services; CA License #0866558 I purchased liability insurance from this company and was unable to get workers compensation insurance, therefore the liability insurance was no good to me so I cancelled the insurance the next week. I paid a deposit of $636 on an annual policy of 1500. They said I was not do any money back and would not prorate the policy. This is the first time I have ever heard of such. The insurance company, Allstate that I went through tried to go to bat for me but they would not even listen to them. There policy state I would get 90% back if cancelled, but they did not honor that. Bellevue Washington Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Insurance Agencies: GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Apr 06 2017
Michael Pierce of Omega Options reassured me of a three hundred thousand return on a one hundred and fifty thousand dollar investment. Their phone seems to be disconnected and I've lost my life savings which took place last fall Miami Florida Author: Alto, New Mexico Accounting: Michael Pierce, Omega Options Alto, New Mexico

Apr 05 2017
Ownate Matthew Greene I owned the domain for trafficspells.com but I could never get the ventrino license for it transferred to me after the other owner Linda Fausett took her own life on September 13,2011 Three Forks Montana Forgot to add to report Author: Three Forks, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Ownate Wolf Point, Montana

Apr 05 2017
Pods moving and storage Kira hagerman of collections with pods overcharged, ripped off, without proper documentation Clearwater florida Nationwide
Get a life pods Author: Conifer , Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Pods moving and storage Nationwide

Apr 03 2017
Dharna Shah Dharna Shah and Fraudsters This was my my first experience filing my taxes with her. My one of the friends recommended me so I thought to see her. Schaumburg Illinois Author: Alabama Accounting: Dharna Shah Schaumburg, Illinois

Apr 02 2017
Avangatee Services, LLC Told me my computer was safe from virus for life, my computer was infected today. San Leandro California Author: Odanah, Wisconsin Computer Help Desk: Avangatee Services, LLC San Leandro, California

Apr 01 2017
Capella University expelled me from a Doctoral program after my first submission of my comps due to falsely accusing me of plagiarism Minneapolis Minnesota Wrong Author: Lithonia, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Capella University Minneapolis, Minnesota

Mar 31 2017
Gardening Club How - To Magazine I have been a life member since 2004. My lifetime magazine has ceased (as of 2016). Hopkins Minnesota Author: Elma, Washington Nurseries: Gardening Club How - To Magazine Hopkins, Minnesota

Mar 31 2017
Jackson National Life Insurance Denied my Life Insurance Policy Lansing Michigan Author: Niles, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Jackson National Life Insurance Lansing, Michigan

Mar 31 2017
Broker Price opinion First Evaluations Company contracts to pay broker for services within 90 days, it has been over 6 months and still have not paid. WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Mableton, Georgia Property Management: Broker Price opinion WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Mar 30 2017
Ecprcertification Cpr/first aide coarse online Delaware Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: Ecprcertification Internet

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas