FIRST LIFE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first life
There may be more specific results for "first life"
For more specific results for "first life"
Showing 26-50 of 28,977 Found Reports For more specific results for "first life"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 15 2017
First National Bank of Omaha Alan Pacholski Changed payee to bogus account number and stole my payment Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Banks: First National Bank of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 15 2017
first usa bank mark farmer saying i owe 3,997.16 villa park Illinois Author: monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: first usa bank villa park, Illinois

Jul 15 2017
First cash advance Erick Jones Yo are approved for a loan up to 15,000 Chicago Illinois This scam has been around for a very long time Author: Kingsley, Michigan Banks: First cash advance Internet

Jul 15 2017
JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES info@cpnandcreditrepair.com info@affordablefinancialsolutions.org jeannie@kernsandassociates.org afffinancialservices@gmail.com JohnanJeannieKerns@gmail.com Lied and ripped me off never delivered services promised Miami, FL Internet
Disregard this report Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Financial Services: JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet

Jul 13 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Amendment to my first report, to say that Tommy is a con artist is an understatement! New York City New York Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
us bank policy of entering the largest checks first so that multiple overdrafts are gaurenteed apple valley Nationwide Wrong Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Financial Services: us bank Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
first student The dispatcher Mechanics and supervisor Rochester New York Author: rochester, New York Bus Companies: first student Rochester, New York

Jul 12 2017
PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 I used this Thakur law firm for tax issue. The first several times I called in, things went very smoothly. Pamela in charge of taxs was very short and impatient in answering questions. She did recommend that I pay her upfront fees. I went ahead and paid HER the tax fee of $9.88700. The problem is that I could have paid off my tax debt for $8000.00. I emailed and called several times and many times the reply was that the paralegal in charge of the tax issue was sick or would call me back. The attorney (Pamela Thakur) did not seem to know the details of the case so there was no success in getting an answer from her. More than a year after starting the tax process with them, I still have not received any follow up. The only reason why I am posting this review now is because I found a good law firm and remembered how much money and time I wasted with this Thakur law firm. They will probably reply to this complaint with some story that is convenient for her. This is my experience and it sucks she took my money I work hard for my money that Pamela scammed me out of Brea California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys & Legal Services: PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 Brea, California

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet

Jul 11 2017
R&A Pallet Recycling Phoenix Pallet Phoenix Pallet & SupplySummit Wood ProductsSummit TransportsSummit Pallet and Crating They will ask for Raw Lumber and or product and pay for the first load and then give fake electronic payment Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: R&A Pallet Recycling Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 10 2017
PayPal PayPal - New RipOff -- BEWARE AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! San Jose, California Author: Idaho Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Jul 10 2017
eSquared Communications Consulting Rules and Bureaucracy First, Humanity Last Tempe, Arizona EDIT Author: Tempe, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: eSquared Communications Consulting Tempe, Arizona

Jul 10 2017
Vladimir Grigoryants Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants Endangered my life Los Angeles Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Vladimir Grigoryants Los Angeles ,

Jul 10 2017
Car monkeys Verbal Judo First it was Brian then Henry Carmonkeyscom Internet Author: San Jose, California Auto Parts: Car monkeys Internet

Jul 10 2017
Blissful eye spoke with Emma Well on the first call I cancelled my whole order and not part of it and told them not to go back in my account because they were rip off. They wanted me to send back this empty bottle they have sent to me of aquavo and like I told them so you want me to send you back a empty bottle so you can send it to someone else and rip them off too. They went back in my account and took a 105.00 after I told them not too. Also the empty bottle was sent back to them by mail. They wanted me to pay to send an empty bottle back and I told them that I sent it by mail. Internet Author: Bartow, Florida Eye Care: Blissful eye Internet

Jul 10 2017
Hendrick.com & Hendrick Auto Guard If lies had teeth, Hendrick Auto Guard would chew it's way through life!!! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Oak Island, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Hendrick.com & Hendrick Auto Guard Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 09 2017
Passport, USA, First site to come up, looks official, charges $38.00 for the passport form that is FREE, They now have all your presonnal information ??? Internet Author: Sterling, Illinois Customer: Passport(USA) Internet

Jul 08 2017
Better Health for Life IQ+ after having dinner last evening, I found tha my friends had been double billed on their c.c.'s some up to 94 a month. This is the company that they received same product from and we think this is fraud. Mooresville, North Carolina Author: Danbury, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Better Health for Life Mooresville, , North Carolina

Jul 08 2017
Trim Genesis Garcinia Cambogia offered a one time or continuous program.... i chose one time and got screwed because no phone number was ever listed until i got my bill through CitiCard , Next i tryed to call the number on my statement and no one spoken fluent enough english for me to understand, and when i asked to speak to anyone who i could understand, same thing happened, finally they just hung up on me instead of transfer me, so i tried again and again.. this product made me GRAVELY ill and diarrhea like i have never had in my life... i am a cancer survivor .. 3 to be exact and never was there a time i felt as sick as this product made me and Chemo nearly killed me, Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Drugstores: Trim Genesis Internet

Jul 07 2017
Cash Net Usa Benjamin Taylor I was trying to get a personal loan. They had me buy 2 different gift cards with 100.00 on each card to prove i had money to make the first payment when due. They then took the card number. Put me on hold for 20 minutes. When they got back on the phone they said that the loan money would be in my account in 20 minutes. Then proceeded to tell me that i have to pay 350.00 for an insurance for the loan.  Nationwide Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Loans: Cash Net Usa Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Suntek Energy/Kit Boan First America Solar, LLC. Fraud,breech of contract Lexington South Carolina Author: Lexington, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Builders & Contractors: Suntek Energy/Kit Boan Lexington, South Carolina

Jul 07 2017
First Hudson leasing Complete scam Ohio Author: Largo, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: First Hudson leasing Ohio