Your Search | first link benefits

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy, consistent track record of responsiveness and dedication to customer satisfaction. Boca Beauty Academy a Nationally Accredited institution  in the Spa, Beauty , Wellness, sectors and an Inc. 5000 company. Boca Beauty Academy currently receives a strong positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program that benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction which allows their customers to feel confident and secure when they select to enroll at  Boca Beauty Academy.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants. Boca Raton , Florida

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 13 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Clearette 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company provides e-cig users with top-rated electronic cigarette products for the most enjoyable experience on the market.*UPDATE: Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program - A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Yes They Lie Author: 1112, New York Liars: Clearette Electronic Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Clearette Electronic Cigarettes giving customers more freedom, offering a large array of products to tailor to customer’s needs. ECigarettesMarketplace.com Gives Clearette E-Cigarettes Best Tasting Menthol E-Cigarette Award of the Year. Great river , New York

May 12 2016
4myhr.com Hr and benefits resource for Marriott International Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Answering Services: 4myhr.com Internet

May 12 2016
My Lineage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: My Lineage, Inc customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. My Lineage's commitment to customer satisfaction. “Extremely important to honor and support our troops. Helping today's warriors find a link to their ancestors is something we take great pride in”. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business servoce.
Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: My Lineage, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. San Diego, California

May 12 2016
Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero Has Created a Fake Blog Evelyn Baz , Wealthy Affiliate Evelyn Baz Has created a fake blog to get people to click on her affiliate link called Wealthy Affiliate
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero Has Created a Fake Blog

May 12 2016
Mature American Healthcare American Senior Benefits, Axiom BrokerageLegacy Health & Financial Group,Todd JustinSandra JustinSondra JustinDonald Cronin Stole from agents, Fraud, signed agents names to keep their commissions with different insurance companies Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Financial Services: Mature American Healthcare Altamonte Springs , Florida

May 12 2016
Dennis M. Williams D. Michael Williams Racketeering, Wire Fraud, Securities Fraud, Mail Fraud Money Laundering. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Link and Attachments Author: Pompano Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Dennis M. Williams Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 12 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc commitment to total customer satisfaction. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States*UPDATE: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Refinanced with ICG Author: New York, New York Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States New York, New York

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE 1.00 scam for first month rentals clinton Maryland Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE clinton, Maryland

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 11 2016
RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS I purchase new unused 2015 wildkat skidsteer backhoe ,attachment, first time I used bucket collapsed very thin metal. Only manufactured to sell at Ritchi Bros Auction. They will not stand behind this item that cannot be used as advertised Nationwide
very happy with Ritchie Bros Author: WEST MANSFIELD, Ohio Auction / Liquidators: RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS Nationwide

May 09 2016
Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Sunnyside Mobile Home Park, Sunnyside MHP, Sunny side MHP Never moved in, did not receive first months rent or security deposit back. Fayetteville North Carolina
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Fayetteville , North Carolina

May 09 2016
TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS DIDO - TO THE FIRST COMPLAINER - AFTER PAYING YOU CANT GET TO ANYONE TO TALK TO TO BOOK YOUR VACATION - ALL INCLUSIVE TO HAWAII NOT AVAILABLE BUT DIDN'T TELL US UNTIL WE PAID FOR THE TRIP - NO REFUND - RIP OFF'S - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM !!!! RIPPED US OFF Internet Author: WEST VALLEY, Utah Travel Agencies: TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS Internet

May 07 2016
Real Pro Inc Jacob Blanton, Shawn Kavanaugh worked for 3 months only received a partial payment on first paycheck Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Corydon, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Real Pro Inc Jeffersonville, Indiana

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
First Choice Emergency Room www.peryourhealth.com 855-694-6452 1.5 hour visit = $10,000 bill Haslet Texas Curious Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Haslet, Texas

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide