Bobbie

Your Search | first national benefits

Jul 14 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide *UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Health Spas: Laser Repair Depot Miami, Florida

Jul 14 2014
Primamrica Life Ins. DO NOT CASH ANY CHECKS SENT TO YOU FROM PRIAMERICA LIFE INS. CALL FIRST 'IT IS A SCAM> YOU WILL HAVE TO REPAY THE MONEY TO THE BANK WHICH CASHED IT. IT IS A SCAM> Duluth Georgia Author: Middlesboro, Kentucky Liars: Primamrica Life Ins. Duluth, Georgia

Jul 14 2014
JCPenney Credit Card/GE Credit/Synchrony Financial Never received bills or card - contacted first by collection agency Nationwide Author: Virginia Credit & Debt Services: JCPenney Credit Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Black hills energy Black hills gas formerly Aquila Unprofessional lie about information rude and combative untrained customer service took almost two days to turn service back on after I paid never should have been disconnected in first place Rapid city South Dakota Author: Lawrence, Kansas Utility Companies: Black hills energy Rapid city, South Dakota

Jul 14 2014
Jackson national insurance company My I took out insurance on my Son my Agent told me his policy will last until he reach age 95 if I pay 75.00 quarterly that was a lie. Lansing, Michigan Author: Decatur, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: Jackson national insurance company Lansing . MI , Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
First Niagara Bank First Niagara Fraud department is a fraud Lockport New York Author: Amherst, New York Credit & Debt Services: First Niagara Bank Lockport, New York

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 12 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Doppler Internet’s past and present approach to business focused on providing highest quality web development, online marketing services to clients *UPDATE: Doppler Internet pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Services: Doppler Internet Schereville, Indiana

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Solar City Wait before buying. You won't make anything first or second year. 20 Year Slave Contract! Nationwide Author: aptos, California Building Products: Solar City Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Quicken Loans - Dan Burgess denied my request to refinance my home, combining a first mortgage & home equity loan Nationwide Author: OFallon, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
AES National Parts Wholesalers LLC AES modules rebuilt modules Jacksonville Florida AES MODULES ECM Module ECM Repair BCM Repair ECU Repair Jacksonville Florida Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Repair Service: AES Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Vine Vera Employee's first name was Javoni. Javoni said he was the owner and that he would give me a 90 day guarentee on this product. Hand written on top of receipts! Convincing me there was no risk because they stand behind their product. Went to return it and they said NO because it had been used. I reported them to the mall manager at Rimrock Mall Billings Montana. They have had numerous complaints I am told. Casper Wyoming Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Vine Vera Casper , Wyoming

Jul 12 2014
Ripoff Report REVIEW: National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve complaints & address inquiries. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with National Association Of Professional Women-NAPW. Garden City, New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Ripoff Report Verified™ … business you can trust! National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction Garden City, New York

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
National Truck Group National Truck Funding Kept My Insurance Check and Refused to sell truck after 1 year period Gulfport Mississippi Author: Toqerville, Utah Car Financing: National Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 11 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Courtney Brandt FALSE JOB: REMOTE RECRUITING ASSISTANT!! YOU MUST BUY THEIR PRODUCTS TO WORK THERE!! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: San Diego, California Legal Services: Secured Benefits Connection Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 11 2014
Impact Knowledge Institute REVIEW: Dedication of Impact KI executive team & employees to 100% customer satisfaction. Impact Knowledge Institute’s approach to business focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Impact Knowledge Institute pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Knowledge Institute recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jul 10 2014
value point distribution Crystal Lee and Steve Winston First no delivery of $2,413.00 Hot Tub. Wait 8 months for promised refund then the refund check bounced! Mill Valley California Author: Keaau, Hawaii Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: value point distribution Mill Valley, California

Jul 10 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Remote Recruiter Assistant Employment Scam Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employment Services: Secured Benefits Connection Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Tony Griffi handsongolfconsulting.com lie untruthful deceiving fraudulent secretive unprofessional ripoff disaster lunatic Camlachie, Ontario
Author: Sarnia, Ontario Golf Courses: Tony Griffi Camlachie, Ontario

Jul 10 2014
First Choice Emergency Room - Billing First Choice Hidden Massive Charge Dallas Texas Author: Austin, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Dallas, Texas

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC