Your Search | first national bank of texas

26, Report #1319539

Jul 29 2016
Peruzzi Toyota RYAN DEGAN, JASON GILLES TREATMENT OF SINGLE FEMALE BUYERS HATFIELD Pennsylvania Warranty cancellation refunds Author: SELLERSVILLE, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Peruzzi Toyota HATFIELD, Pennsylvania

27, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

28, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

29, Report #1319511

Jul 28 2016
Harley Davidson of Pensacola Will not honor warrantee Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: Harley Davidson of Pensacola Pensacola, Florida

30, Report #1319510

Jul 28 2016
Suntrust Bank Suntrust Atm took $600 of my cash and didn't return until after 10 business days charlotte Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

31, Report #1319494

Jul 28 2016
TH Racing Todd Heemsbergen Tried to cover up bad workmanship and lied to me. Fort Worth Texas
Customer contacted immediately Author: Lacrosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: TH Racing Fort Worth, Texas

32, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

33, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

34, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

36, Report #1319485

Jul 28 2016
california tire and repair shop DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS REPAIR SHOP! el paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Tire shops: california tire and repair el paso, Texas

37, Report #1319483

Jul 28 2016
Superior Diesel/ Steve Spencer PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS MAN/BUSINESS Fenton Michigan Author: Missouri Auto Mechanics: Superior Diesel Fenton, Michigan

38, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

39, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

41, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

43, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

45, Report #1319436

Jul 28 2016
Glamour Pomeranians aka Bluemoon Pomeranians Pomeranian Puppy Scam, Selling Puppies that don't exist, Then they want more money to ship the non-existent pup! Nationwide
Author: League City, Texas Sales People: Glamour Pomeranians Nationwide

46, Report #1319446

Jul 28 2016
DMI DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309Carrollton Tx 75006-6874 I was reading the fraud reort on the Nippon 35MM Focus ree Camera including 50mm optical lens,automatic film counter rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carry strap.  Carrollton Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

47, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

48, Report #1319442

Jul 28 2016
National Data Group Ben Temme Ripped Off Omaha Nationwide Author: , Internet Services: National Data Group Nationwide

49, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Why? Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

50, Report #1319430

Jul 28 2016
Slimera False and Misleading Advertisement Scottsdale Arizona Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slimera Scottsdale, Arizona