Your Search | first national card ccs

Sep 20 2016
Purplerhino or Vydox A ripoff, it does nothing, and matches other ripoff reports, that I should have read first. Tampa Internet---Florida. Author: Katy, Texas Alternative Health: Purplerhino or Vydox Internet

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 19 2016
Chime Bank Chime Card The worst Prepaid card EVER!!!! on-line based Internet Author: Nevada Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chime Bank Internet

Sep 19 2016
Automated Marketing Management CashPac Guaranteed winner  stamped with a Presorted First Class U.S. Postage paid in Tampa, FL Fresh Meadows,New York 11366 Nationwide Author: robstown, Texas Cash Services: Automated Marketing Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Rare Breed Jason Phipps and Tori Thorpe Please saty away from this So called Breeder Sacramento Nationwide
This complaint is from a Scam artist Author: LA, California Credit Card Fraud: Rare Breed Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Rise Broadband Refused to waive cancellation fee when they couldn't provide service for the first 45 days Nationwide
Author: Oaktown, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Hollywood Kia,Chris Montcello (manager), receptionists. Fraud! Purchased Platinum Warrenty for a pretty penny and first time I need to use it I find out I paid for something that doesn't exist. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
DIY Transport DIY transport is a complete scam, the moment you give them your credit card they'll take money out without telling you. When you ask for refund they'll ask u to email them knowing they will never respond back. I regret losing my money to this scam company, It needs to be shut down so that other people don't end losing their money. OHIO Nationwide Author: Albany, New York Auto Shipping Companies: DIY Transport Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Extend Pet Health Extend Joint Care extendpethealth.commypetsuperfood.com Another credit card billing SCAM Silver Springs Nevada Author: Oak View, California Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 17 2016
7-11 7 Eleven Credit Card theft, credit card duplicating San Bruno California Author: San Bruno, California Credit Card Fraud: 7-11 7 Eleven San Bruno, California

Sep 17 2016
AMERICAN LEISURE How do they keep getting away w this? Class Action? Charged Credit Card $389 w/o Authorization but even Discover could not get it back! Internet Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Places & Information: AMERICAN LEISURE Internet

Sep 17 2016
Auto Shipping Today LLC,/Transportation King and Logistics LLC Took my money and never provided the service I thought it was California, Bakersfield? Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Auto Shipping Today LLC,/Transportation King and Logistics LLC Internet

Sep 16 2016
JOMASHOP Approved a Debit Card purchase for a person whom did not have authorization or card in possesion New York New York Comments Author: Pasadena, Maryland Jewelry Stores: JOMASHOP New York, New York

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Nations First Office repair Avoid National Firsr-Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Nations First Office repair Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 16 2016
National fulfillment advisors Bulls*, I should have known better Jackson Heights New York Author: leadville, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National fulfillment advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 16 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM SPECTRUM BEWARE CHEATED OUT OF $300 GIFT CARD REWARD I got the $300 Author: la palma, California TV News Satiations: TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM