Your Search | first national card ccs

Aug 21 2016
zoxoro.com.au They promoted themselves as being able to supply a product called Roebic foaming root killer. They accepted card payment but have not delivered. Internet Author: Malvern Victoria, Plumbing: zoxoro.com.au Internet

Aug 21 2016
Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Kept merchant processing funds exceeding $10,000 Aliso Viejo California Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suitepay LLC / Grant Mckenzie E-Stabilisher Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 21 2016
Happierabroad.com happier abroad aka Winston Wu The website is a fraud and they try and get your personal info and extort you dont give your credit card info even if you think you want to purchase some e-book or whatever Phillipines Internet Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Happierabroad.com happier abroad Internet

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
mackeeper crumtech support mackeeper is a scam DONT USE IT EVER Internet Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: mackeeper Internet

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

33, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Pes*hlty-deals.com Charged New york New york
Author: Amsterdam, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pes*hlty-deals.com

Aug 21 2016
Massey Services inc Just read a report which describes my experience exactly. My credit card was billed for service that I was not notified of and also did not leave notice they had been there. Don't think service was done. When I called was told they would mail a work order which I never received. I cancelled future work with Massey. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery , Texas Consumer Services: Massey Services inc Texas

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
Jixhost.com Jose NobioJixhost Scam Fraudulent credit card transaction Plantation Florida Author: Lebanon, Ohio Internet Fraud: Jixhost.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Avenue deceptive website, wont take returns back, customer does not come first here Internet Author: greer, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Avenue Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
CRIME-SMASHER.COM SKIPMASHER, CRIME-SMASHER FRAUD, BOGUS, RIPOFF beverly hills california skipsmasher.com spelt wrong on previous report Author: houma, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CRIME-SMASHER.COM Internet

Aug 20 2016
Skin elements Scam skin illusions FloridaInternet Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Skin elements Internet

Aug 20 2016
Phasive Inc. Bill Clark and Justin Clark Invested in their previous company Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Phasive Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
National Parts LLC HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Jacksonville Florida Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Parts: National Parts LLC Jacksonville, Florida