FIRST NATIONAL CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first national card
There may be more specific results for "first national card"
For more specific results for "first national card"
Showing 1-25 of 94,346 Found Reports For more specific results for "first national card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Haband Charging late fees after cancelled credit card Nationwide Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Haband Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
z firm llc shiprush adding charges to my credit card repeatedly Seattle Washington Author: Hahira, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: z firm llc Seattle, Washington

Jun 25 2017
First Coast Academy Jacksonville Florida Author: Duluth, Georgia Abusive Parents: First Coast Academy Jacksonville , Florida

Jun 25 2017
OneVanilla OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraud when you register their prepaid card Nationwide Author: Tipton, Oklahoma Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: OneVanilla Nationwide

Reward Zone USA Total misleading Scam Ripoff2 Mission Viejo California
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reward Zone USA Mission Viejo, California

Jun 25 2017
sknresremedy tried to bill my credit card for $89.95. when i called them they didnt know who i was, tried to more of my credit card numbers nevada
Author: vacaville, California Home HealthCare: sknresremedy Internet

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Directv AT&T Break their own contract first then charge you a hefty fee in only 17days El Segundo Nationwide California I am confused Author: Nevada Cable TV: Directv AT&T Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Bank Of America Scam Alert Credit Card Lines of Credit 0% Interest El Paso Texas Author: McMinnville, Oregon Banks: Bank Of America El Paso, Texas

Jun 24 2017
whoeasy.com - WhoEasy WhoEasy.com Fraudulent Charges to Your Card Seattle Washington
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Consumer Services: whoeasy.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Beaute Sample Scam: Will Charge Credit Card Full Price for so-called Sample offer. Difficult to find contact information to contact them. Las Vegas Nevada Beaute Skin Cream is advertised as Illuminated Skin Care Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 24 2017
leallureskincare advertised as joanna gaines product (not so) and charged credit card before advertised 14 day end of trial period Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Skin Care: leallureskincare Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
IVORYOPTION Jon Aidenjona@ivoryoption.com Unable to withdra money although I have over 30k GBP and this is for my credit card that I initially used Internet Author: SLOUGH, Investment Brokers: IVORYOPTION Internet

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Spy + Survival Briefing Made an unauthorized charge to my debit/credit card in the amount of $40.00. Internet Author: Pelham, New York Credit Card Fraud: Spy + Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 23 2017
Piero skin care L'etoile wrinkle cream I ordered a sample. No where on the package information was there a notice that of I did not contact them within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $73. California Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Skin Care: Piero skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways / The Gasoline Rebate Program The Gasoline Rebate Program massive delay * participant follow-up required Sarasota Florida Received My First $10 Rebate Check Author: SAN JOSE, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
CBD Pure Diet Supplement Fraudulant Advertising & Credit Card Fraud, theft by UNAUTHORIZED taking Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dexter, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CBD Pure Diet Supplement Las Vegas, Nevada