Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | first national collection bureau, inc.

Apr 17 2014
C R Helpcenter Scott Brown Robert Miller National Student loan relief Being investigated by state and federal agencies Temecula California Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: C R Helpcenter Temecula, California

Apr 17 2014
Kramer and Kaslow. Philip A. Kramer of Calabasas, Calif.,as the company's agent. they stated in court that the fees were for hourly payment, but this is a lie because the payment of $5,000.oo was the first thing asked for before one could even join in on the so called MASS LITIGATION ALLIANCE,the case evaluator who took the check was MEGAN TERBAY 1900 Quail St.,suite #137. Newport Beach, California Author: SAN DIEGO, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Kramer and Kaslow Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 16 2014
Riverfront Media Group, Inc Mike Coleman pay per call, matthew, matt jersan Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Truro, Alabama Internet Fraud: Riverfront Media Group, Inc Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 16 2014
Tophatter, Inc. Andrew Blachman , Ashvin Kumar, Chris Estreich, Jaqueline Law, Katie Nelson, Blippy, Blipify, Hearts Horrible Customer Service, Unethical Business Practices Palo Alto California
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auctions: Tophatter, Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 16 2014
central portfolio control told me to stop paying my other debts Nationwide Author: Michigan Collection Agencies: central portfolio control Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Warp and Phil this company doesn't pay its bills or employees - - make sure you only pay COD for product!! Yorba Linda California
Author: Yorba Linda, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Warp and Phil Yorba Linda, California

Apr 16 2014
National Processing LLC, Wayne Hamilton, Icheckgateway, Jason Estes, Chris Hall, JRE Virtual Architect Business Owners Beware This Company Will Steal Your Own Money From You.... Orem Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: National Processing LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 16 2014
System Pavers, Inc. Earn 80k-200k annually, commision only Santa Ana California Author: Orange County, CA, California Builders & Contractors: System Pavers, Inc. Santa Ana, California

Apr 16 2014
National Aid Group The National Aid Group is scamming people out of there money and they are not a legit company and using false advertising. Newport Beach CA Author: Newburg, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: National Aid Group Internet

Apr 16 2014
Residential Hospitality Services Inc Wellman Security Group Wrongful Termination, Falsifying Documents Chatsworth California Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Residential Hospitality Services Inc Chatsworth, California

Apr 16 2014
EMPIRE NISSAN INC DROVE WITH THE CAR AND TWO WEEKS LATER ASK ME TO RETURN THE CAR Ontario California Author: Barstow, California Auto Dealers: EMPIRE NISSAN INC Ontario, California

Apr 16 2014
Jostens Inc Josten's representative Kirk Mayer giving false promises of assistance Nationwide Author: San Pedro, California Jewelers: Jostens Inc Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
DealSurprise, Inc. deal123easy Company is Fraudulent and Scammers Chino California Author: Hinesville, Georgia Television Parts & Services: DealSurprise, Inc. Internet

Apr 16 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraudulent Debt Collection Greenville South Carolina Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 16 2014
IMI, World Perfume, Universal Promotions, OWO Inc., Innovative Management, Scentura Scam, Multi-Level, Illegal, Pyramid, Marketing Scheme, selling fake perfume at truck stops parking lots, saying you have been hired for a great job. A cult Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cult: IMI, World Perfume, Universal Promotions, OWO Inc., Innovative Management, Scentura Scam Tempe, Arizona

Apr 16 2014
TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. TRICON DEVELOPMENT Rents Office Space to Crooks who Lie and have customers of shopping mall cars towed. Had my Company Truck Towed while is was working on thier property 12-20-11 2;28pm Margate, Florida Author: FT Lauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. Margate, Florida

Apr 16 2014
AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS First State Bank Of FrankstonAtty Daniel Dean Palestine, Texas UNWARRANTED DEFAULT JUDGMENT, LYING, CHEATING, STEALING, WRONGFUL CHARGES ON ACCOUNT Palestine Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Banks: AUSTIN BANK PALESTINE,TEXAS Palestine, Texas

Apr 16 2014
CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Car Hop Criminals and racists repossers Ednia, Minnesota Author: Puyallup, Washington CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Ednia, Minnesota

Apr 16 2014
Laxmi palaypu Laxmi Prasad Palaypu Laxmi Palaypu - IBSN inc - Siriworld.com - Ripped me - Money Scam Chicago Nationwide Author: New Jersey Area, New Jersey Gold & Silver Investments: Laxmi palaypu Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERS001 Sears National Bank RIPOFF Houston Texas Author: OKC, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Houston , Texas

Apr 16 2014
United Financial Services Ms. Terry point of contact Fraudulent Debt Collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Hoquiam , Washington Collection Agencies: United Financial Services Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
alliance service co. inc J.fontana J.FONTANA came into my home claiming to work for ALLIANCE SERVICE CO! selling magazines! inever recieved them! 21200 S. LAGRANGE RD #356 FRANKFORT, Illinois 60423 Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Door to Door Sales: alliance service co. inc Nationwide