Your Search | first national collection bureau, inc.

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

27, Report #1341910

Dec 07 2016
Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd/ Skin Noir & Eye Noir/ Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent After insisting on a refund, they refunded only a small protion. Then they immediately took the money out of my account again. They did this twice, while emailing a notice that they refunded all monies Internet California and New York Author: Savannah, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd Internet

28, Report #1341911

Dec 07 2016
Bloom and Assoc. Harrasing calls telling me i was gonna be served by the court Nationwide Author: henderson, Nevada Collection Agency's: Bloom and Assoc. Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 07 2016
Heatandcool.com UNIVERSAL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS INC. Sold me a broken HVAC unit Author: Durham, North Carolina Appliances: Heatandcool.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware

Dec 07 2016
Solid Decisions Inc Jeff Croft Rip off artist Portland Maine Author: The Villages, Florida Home Inspections: Solid Decisions Inc Portland, Maine

Organispiceblend.com Diesel spice.com Gave me fake product Swanee GA. Internet
Author: Central Islip , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Organispiceblend.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Organicapiceblend.com Diesel spice.com They sold me stuff that I didn't order and what they sent was fake product Florida Georgia and Texas Internet Author: Central Islip , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Organicapiceblend.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
World Business Lenders, LLC World Business Lenders, Inc. World Business Lenders, WBL, wbl.com Lied about being approved for a business loan Jersey City New Jersey Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Loans: World Business Lenders, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Adelle Nazarian @AdelleNaz Political & national security reporter 11 Problems with Adelle Nazarian Breitbart CA
This posting #1341606 violates the Modern tort law Author: San Diego, California News Media: Adelle Nazarian Internet

Dec 06 2016
Statewide Enrollment Center National Preservation Center Total Loan Modification SCAM linked to others Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Statewide Enrollment Center Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
National Paving Mike Wasso Ripp Off Con Man Perris California Author: Agua Dulce, California Builders & Contractors: National Paving Perris, California

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
Sheds Now and More Inc. Laci Gist Owner Liars and Thiefs Arcadia Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Building Services: Sheds Now and More Inc. Arcadia, Florida

Dec 05 2016
First Platinum Properties & Doan Law Firm Using CA DRE License as Threat & Intimidation, False Claim of Ongoing Lawsuit Oceanside California Owner Response Author: Solana Beach, California Realtors: Doan Law Firm Internet

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Department of Global Response Report Documents Chandler Arizona
Author: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Ulrica Bailey Heaven Angel national Association for women helping women Vendor contacted & paid for event that was never organized. Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Ulrica Bailey Nationwide