Your Search | first national collection bureau

Jan 11 2017
Health Insurance Innovations don't know could be American national should be thief inc lied to sell me insurance misrepresented company and product Debra Sherry tampa Florida Author: raymond, Mississippi Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa, Florida

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 11 2017
high universe Did not send ordered dog bank. Even after two replies, via email, that is was in transit! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: high universe Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
nationaldiscountstores national discount covers after one month on trailer we have rips and tears they say are not covered Internet Author: Eloy, Arizona RV Parts & Accessories: nationaldiscountstores Internet

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 10 2017
Kool tees for grandma Rip off they don't send you your items Internet Author: North vancouver, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Kool tees for grandma Internet

Jan 10 2017
Pyramid Clothing Collection Scheme Internet Author: Carmel, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pyramid Clothing Collection Internet

Jan 09 2017
YuGuang Lui ripp off, fake, counterfeit Shanghai china Author: New London, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Lui Internet

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Lamour Face Cream Don Nutraway ColoradoBeauty Lift Colorado Lamour face cream and La amour eye serum (aka Kelly Rippa products) free sample product is a scam. They will ask you to pay shipping and then place a reacurring charge on your credit card without your authorization. Internet
Author: Kent, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Lamour Face Cream Internet

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 09 2017
National Signing Source Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Business Consulting: National Signing Source nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 09 2017
RTS Financial Group Lied, Stole, Misrepresented, Advertised here on RipoffReport Vancouver Washington Author: Maine Collection Agency's: RTS Financial Group Vancouver, Washington

Jan 08 2017
The gift necklace.com Goloveme.mobi Never received my necklace I ordered over a month ago Internet Author: Tuscumbia , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The gift necklace.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Rejuvenum Company offers FREE samples --and states 14 day trial. That's it --charges $5.95 shipping and in LESS than a week they charged $89.85 to my card. St Pete Florida Author: Valencia, California Celebrities: BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuvenum St Pete, Florida

Jan 08 2017
CAmping and Fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup in 12-20-16. They took my money. The website states the order is being processed. No one answers the phone or emails Texas Internet Author: Pinckney , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: CAmping and Fishing outlet Internet

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Convergent outsourcing False collection notice Re: PayPal account Renton Washington Report them to the CFPB Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Internet

Jan 07 2017
Ombia STOLE MY MONEY SAN DIEGO California Author: Marion, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Ombia SAN DIEGO, California

Jan 07 2017
Hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Internet Author: St Helens , Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Internet

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide