Your Search | first national collection bureau

Aug 26 2014
First American Home Buyers Warranty FAHW.com Extremely poor follow-up on issues reported; worse than poor customer service Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Warranty Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
NCS Intimidation and rudeness Nationwide Author: HERRIMAN, Utah Collection Agencies: NCS Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LLP Extort overdue ficticous Texas Toll bill from 2008 Houston Texas Author: Belton, Texas Collection Agencies: PerdueBrandonFielderCollins&Mott, LLP Houston, Texas

Aug 26 2014
NCS law group Scott Brown this person sends me emails all the time and calls my home like 100 times a day and leaves nasty messages saying there is a warrent out for me and iam going to go to jail dont know mail Internet Author: new columbia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: NCS law group Internet

Aug 26 2014
Gentle Dental Drills First and Informs Later! tried to up sell after drilling with no prior warning or information Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Dental Services: Gentle Dental Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Morgan & Associates; Eric Thompson Sent a statement saying they have an Arrest Warrant out for me but can never give me the name of the company they are trying to collect for Katonah New York Author: PINSON, Alabama Collection Agencies: Morgan & Associates; Eric Thompson Katonah, New York

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
National Pacific debt LLC Another scam attempt!!! have no idea Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Collection Agencies: National Pacific debt LLC Internet

Aug 25 2014
Better Business Bureau BBB Refuses to even process complaint against one of its members. Won't even notify the company about the complaint. Houston Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
AppStar Financial / First American Payment System Beware Deceptive Business Practices San Diego California Author: Baldwin Park, California Credit Card Processing Companies: AppStar Financial / First American Payment System San Diego, California

Aug 25 2014
LRG Belinda Blair, Debra Hall, and a male with the title of Officer threatened felony warrants in my County BY my State for the company of Check n'Go (victims) area code Texas Author: Lawrence,, Kansas Collection Agencies: LRG Texas

Aug 25 2014
First House Financial DateCapital.com RKRental.info This is definitely a ripoff. They want you to sign up for a List by paying $49.50. The website has no information or names attached. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Californial Internet Author: New York, New York Real Estate Services: First House Financial Internet

Aug 25 2014
Kaotic Von Boutique Kaotic Von Custom ClothingVONCILE Yolanda DENNARDVONCILE Y DanielKaotic_von (instagram)Kaotic_von2x (instagram) No order shipped, no response to CALLS or text, no REFUND, other CUSTOMER complaints, blocked paying customers Sun city, Florida ;Tampa Area Internet Author: Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 25 2014
West asset management Harassing phonecalls to a foreign visitor claiming money owed in the US. ga Author: Marietta, Georgia Collection Agencies: West asset management Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Knights of Columbus Knights of Columbus and Catholic First Nation Rights New Haven Connecticut Author: California Insurance Companies: Knights of Columbus New Haven , Connecticut

Aug 25 2014
national small business was mislead by agent about activation process/ unauthorize monies for process natlsba.com Author: conyers, Georgia Small Business Services: national small business Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Morgan & Associates Eric Thompson Law Firm scamming me for a Cash Advance loan of $740 I NEVER took out. Katonah New York Author: Aurora, Colorado Collection Agencies: Morgan & Associates Katonah, New York

43, Report #1171966

Aug 25 2014
William Morrison Cash Advance Inc. Company Email about unpaid cash advance from former employee. California Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: William Morrison California

Aug 25 2014
Starion They moved my kWh to .22 per kw. Almost 3 times the amount of what Peco is. They do not save you money. Nor were they able to produce my contract for when I signed up. middlebury Connecticut Author: media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Starion middlebury , Connecticut

Aug 25 2014
American National Van Lines moving company Moving date 8/28, pick up date is 8/28-9/3 and blamed me why move that day? Insists they cannot refund my deposit $528. Vero Beach Florida Author: Beachwood, Ohio Moving Companies: American National Van Lines Vero Beach, Florida

46, Report #1172075

Aug 25 2014
Merchants Credit Guide Unauthorized attempts to collect on debt from hospital Chicago Illinois
Author: Aurora, Illinois Collection Agencies: Merchants Credit Guide Chicago, Illinois

47, Report #1172012

Aug 24 2014
First Quality Supply Poor Kohler Engine Rebuild St Louis Park Minnesota Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Mechanics: First Quality Supply St Louis Park, Minnesota

48, Report #1172003

Aug 24 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Bogus Debt greenville South Carolina Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions greenville , South Carolina

49, Report #1171999

Aug 24 2014
USA QUICK CASH LOANS representative: Shawn Martin I was called to say I had qualified for a loan and I needed to put $140.00 on a green dot card and give them the information. Internet Author: Whiteville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: USA QUICK CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 23 2014
Verizon Wireless CBE Group Verizon wireless trying to collect 1,129.88 from me on a cell phone plan I never chose to use them on cell phone I ordered from a company that sent it to me and they put the verizon wireless company and now they think I should pay them this amount of money saying the first bill and then this. Cedar Falls Iowa
Author: Selmer, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Cedar Falls, Tennessee