Your Search | first national collection bureau

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Legal Research Group LRG Sarah Wilson LRG Collection Agency is Fraud Bloomington California Author: Bloomington, California Legal Process Servers: Legal Research Group CA

Jul 25 2016
Ga Lock and Key Bait and switch tactics and false advertising used to scam 7 month, pregnant woman locked out of her car Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ga Lock and Key Internet

Jul 25 2016
EyeNoir order sample paid for it with shipping every month since they are charging me $95 .. Fountain Valley New York Author: plymouth, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeNoir Fountain Valley, New York

Jul 25 2016
best rates direct. lies, deceptive practices davison Michigan Author: owosso, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: best rates direct davison, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
Speedy Cash Email Threat Houston, Texas Nationwide Update on Speedy Cash Author: Abilene, Texas Collection Agencies: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Diet supplements - PM Total rip off, no way to contact to cancel Provo Utah Author: Fenneville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Jul 25 2016
FIRST DATA First Data Independent Sales is a merchant services provider FIRST DATA merchant services ITS RIPOFF COMPANY,CHECK YOUR CONTRACT BEFORE SIGNING IT DENVER COLORADO Author: anaheim, California Credit Card Processing Companies: FIRST DATA DENVER, CO

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
PA Municipal Services P.A.M.S. Incompetent Bullies Oakmont Pennsylvania Author: Central City, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: PA Municipal Services Oakmont, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2016
Ashton & Weinberg Inc Harrassament contacting people on my Facebook page to get in touch with me. Some people I don't even know I am friends with someone they know. They tell them they are lawyers and need to get in touch with me. Greenville, Rhode Island Author: Ware, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Ashton & Weinberg Inc Greenville,, Rhode Island

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 24 2016
Green Dot Rip off! Pasadena california Author: Lecanto , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
CreditUpdates Credit Bureau Center LTD Craigslist Rental Property Scam Walnut California Author: Warren, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates Walnut, California

Jul 24 2016
National freight Nfi interactive, nfi transport, national freight incorporated Illegally kept escrow money, refuses to pay it back Cherry hill New jersey Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: National freight Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Took my daughters wedding pictures last August! No pictures & no refund! Saginaw Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Saginaw , Texas

Jul 23 2016
instant checkmate incomplete information, misleading advertising, misleading pricing Las Vegas, NV 89103-4052 nv Author: Randleman, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: instant checkmate Internet

Jul 23 2016
National readers of North america Rip offs Mo Internet Author: Erie, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: National readers of North america Internet

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Daily Outages, Unreliable Service, Destroying Appliances, No action being taken by West Penn Power Pittsburgh Pa Nationwide Author: Valencia, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: West Penn Power Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
northwest recovery associates Non Stop Harassing Calls for an unknown person Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: northwest recovery associates Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet