FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT CARD VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first national credit card visa
There may be more specific results for "first national credit card visa"
For more specific results for "first national credit card visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Similar to a deposit Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 19 2017
cabelas visa STOLE 7K FROM MY ACCOUNT Cape Coral Fla Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: cabelas visa Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
giving with love - נותנים מהבית giving from home - נותנים מהבית liars, thiefs, no word we can trust. גנבים -שקרנים Jerusalem Internet Author: Nicosia, Credit Card Fraud: giving with love - נותנים נאהבה Internet

Jul 18 2017
Iron Dog Trailers Misrepresented and Lied about having a first rate product. Clarksville Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Iron Dog Trailers Clarksville, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Fifth Third Bank Balance Transfer Offer Expiration Date Scam Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
Square Square reader. Square card reader square up. Will shut off your account and hold your money for their gain, while your looosing. San Jose, California Internet And? Author: Santa Fe, Texas Accounting: Square Internet

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES Garden Grove California
Author: Westminster, California Loans: First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Garden Grove, California

Jul 18 2017
LEDlight.com Shipped me led lights with the bulbs dangling from the bases. Refused to replace them or credit for them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Lighting Stores: LEDlight.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wells Fargo Merchant Services Wells Fargo Scam & Fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Parisan Glow AEH*AEHARTEYESERUM Billed multiple charges on credit card, Refused to allow me to return product. Many Different billing name INationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida On-Line Business: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
SmoothSurprise Diet Supplements They sent me a bottle of pure CBD oil that I did not order and charged my credit card $69.95 Provo Utah Author: Reno, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: SmoothSurprise Provo, Utah

Jul 17 2017
Neuliftskincream Neuliftskincream -eye cream I was charged on my card 35 Bucks then I was charged again 89 bucks for I don't know what but I thought it wasn't right for it not to be refundable specially if you didn't order it. Internet Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Neuliftskincream Internet

Jul 17 2017
Confederate Superstore -Confederate Superstore-Private Patriot-Prime Patriot-Vision Marketing International 519 Todd StConroe, TX 77385936-224-7000888-799-3068Prime Patriotc/o Vision Intl. MarketingPO Box 8555The Woodlands, TX 77387 Charged credit card every month, after a single purchase using different names Conroe, TX 77385 Texas
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Conroe, TX 77385, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York