Your Search | first national credit card visa

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
Eye Royale/Skin Royale Eye/Skin Royale is a SCAM, no Free trial but will debit your card for $89 or more! Could not find website when attempt was made later. Las Vegas and other cities Internet Author: Winnabow, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Eye Royale/Skin Royale Internet

Nov 30 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
http://www.bonanza.com/ deceptive business practices Nationwide Author: oxnard, California Credit Card Fraud: http://www.bonanza.com/ Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
AceElite card Netspend They allowed money to be taken from my acct. Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Car Financing: AceElite card Internet

Nov 29 2016
EVO Pyments / Merchant Services Todd Thompson Credit Card processor just holds funds Portland Maine Author: West Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: EVO Payments / Merchant Secuxes Portland , Maine

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
the deal empire ordered the girdle #DE156653 on 11/10/16 they took the money on my credit card and i never received the item Internet Author: Denver, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: the deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
National PDL Relief Justin TempletonJoelJJ Donahue DIDN'T PAY OFF MY LENDERS Olathe Kansas Author: Sorrento, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: National PDL Relief Internet

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
Boston National Title Agency LLC They lost my earnest deposit money Charlotte Nationwide Author: New Jersey Legal Services: Boston National Title Agency LLC Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Park View Legal REVIEW: Park View Legal’s mission to help customers achieve strong financial future. Park View Legal helps thousands of customers improve credit scores. Park View Legal's customers feel safe knowing disputes are handled by FICO certified analysts with years of experience.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ParkView Author: Peru, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego , California

Nov 29 2016
Rapid Fulfillment LLC Rapid Fulfillment, Inc. Unauthorized shipments and credit card charges Pacoima California Author: Green Valley, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Rapid Fulfillment LLC Pacoima, California

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 29 2016
Perks Card As a beginning professional, I was flattered that Sony would be interested in me. Ronkonkoma New York Author: Terre Jaute , Indiana Interior Decorators: Perks Card Ronkonkoma, New York

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 28 2016
Tyler Southern Valierie Ortiz, Debra Craig, Jordan Sears, Karen, Wissam Al mana, Andrew Thomas, Valerie Southern, George Edwards, Jacob Beckham, Kelly Hodge Tyler Southern George Edwards American Express and Chase Scam San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Tyler Southern SAN Diego , California