Your Search | first national credit card visa

Oct 21 2014
America Express Prepaid Should call it India Express. Unable to upload funds supposed a glitch. Promise to fix after 8 wks nothing. New York New York Author: Carson City, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: America Express Prepaid Internet

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Confirmation code required to dispute Author: Kansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Can't get my credit report! Nationwide Author: New Hope, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
PersonalLoans.com they advertise for personal loans bad credit internet land Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Brokerage Companies: PersonalLoans.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Lexington Law Credit Repair THEY DECIETFULLY OVERCHARGED ME SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Credit Repair Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
big boss rapid wave oven this company took payment from credit card and never sent my order Internet Author: St.John's, New Foundland Appliances: big boss rapid wave oven Internet

Oct 20 2014
US Bank GMC Leasing Undisclosed Fees associated with GM Vehicle Lease National Nationwide Author: Carle Place, New York Car Financing: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 20 2014
Ducere Health Care 526 Forest Pkwy Ste DForest Park GA 30297 Indentity Fraud Forest Park Georgia Author: Mcdonough ga , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Ducere Health Care Forest Park , Georgia

Oct 20 2014
Cherry Lips Communications Cherry AKA Therese Aitch Crazy Lying Cheating Rude Disgusting Misleading Missouri Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Credit Services: Cherry Lips Communications Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet