FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT GOLD CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first national credit gold card
There may be more specific results for "first national credit gold card"
For more specific results for "first national credit gold card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ellys World Saw the ad on Facebook for a steam hair straighter for 49.95. Went through a bitly link and placed an order, went back to find tracking info and it said that site was no longer available. Russell Springs Internet Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 21 2017
now Charged my credit card 39.90 Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Internet Fraud: 3goldencreditscores.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Platinum Garcinia + Totally fraud in cost particulars Santa Ana California Author: Netcong, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Ronald Oakley Santa Ana, California

Aug 20 2017
John Cage Debt Collection Mediator Nationwide? Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: John Cage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Bari National Builders Antonio Deligio Contractor took my money and ran! Pembroke Pines FL/GA Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bari National Builders

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

Aug 20 2017
clearsightglasses.com Warning this site may be a fraudulent site to get your credit card numbers.  Internet Author: none, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: clearsightglasses.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Gary D Nitzkin Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers Gary and his band of thieves ripped me off Michigan Author: Hubbard Lake, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Gary D Nitzkin Michigan

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
IC Shopmaster.com charges appeared on my credit card and I have no recollection of having any dealing with this company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IC Shopmaster.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jodyssecret Ordered, charge credit care, it's been 8 weeks , never received items! Web Internet Author: Rockville, Maryland Better Business Bureau: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 20 2017
InsightCards.com Insight loadable Visa card Stole my money, by declining me, after I loaded money, and charged me 5.00 instead of 1.00 everytime it declined me! Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nv., Nevada Credit & Debt Services: InsightCards.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 19 2017
myeskin Revitalized skin creamrejuvaEssnc sending products at a very high price. THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE FREE DEAL Florida Author: Coleman Alberta Canada, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: myeskin Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California