Your Search | first national credit gold card

Oct 08 2015
Pinnacle Credit Services Pinnacle Credit Services claims I owe them $810 which is damaging my credit scoring Hopkins Minnesota Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Pinnacle Credit Services Hopkins, Minnesota

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
LFG MBF, Northern Leasing Thieves. Ending up paying them the worth of the machines 10x and still they harrass me Chicago Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LFG Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 08 2015
Unknown I HAVE RECEIVED THREATENING CALL/ THAT SHOWS 911ONLY Nationwide threats to garnish social security money Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unknown Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
joleans outlet bad shirts quality & no refund after i made the return Internet
Author: Staten island, New York Credit & Debt Services: joleans outlet Internet

Oct 08 2015
BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING, FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 Someone associated with this address accessed my online credit card account and changed my mailing address to: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011. Fortunately, it was caught by my bank's security system and immediately changed back. This address is associated with fraudulent activity FOLCROFT PENNSYLVANIA Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 XING FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
07:58 PM Paid for website development. Did not do the work. Dispute with credit card company for refund. maryland Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Internet

Oct 07 2015
N bliss Spa blue charged for services not given or able to be given, do not give them your card info West Monroe Louisiana Author: Texas Neighborhood Services: N bliss West Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 07 2015
Global Cash Card GCC Global Cash Card is FRADULENT Irvine Nationwide Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Financial Services: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
03:38 PM Ketone Do not waste ur money on this SCAM! They charge ur credit card without sending the product, then refuse to reimburse u. THIS IS A SCAM! THE PRODUCT IS A SCAM!!! Warning! Warning! Na Na Author: Sahuarita, Arizona TV Advertisements: Na,

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Absolute Printing Tillson NY 845-658-3149 FRaud, Triple Charged Credit Card Never DElivered - Fake Names Tillson, New York These are Lies about this Company!! Author: Brighton, Tennessee Printing & Copy Services: Absolute Printing Tillson NY 845-658-3149 Tillson, New York

Oct 07 2015
Best Buy False advertising, charged card with no stock on hand, shipping estimate incorrect by approximately a month, could not cancel order over phone (was hung up on) Internet Author: Medford, Oregon Computer Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
National Auto Division LLC Complete JERKS....WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! Howell New Jersey Author: Apopka, Florida Warranty Companies: National Auto Division LLC Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
the pain center Permit No.6325-Chicago,ILmedicare and insurance information they are talking people out of sensitive information thats in pain such as social,medical,numbers chicago,IL Illinois Author: spingfield gardens queens, New York Credit Card Fraud: the pain center chicago,IL, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
NATIONAL BANKCARD kept our money thousand oaks California Author: COQUILLE, Oregon Financial Services: NATIONAL BANKCARD thousand oaks, California

Oct 06 2015
01:35 PM or Adore me Internet lingerie fraud charges Cannot unsubscribe, charged me even when I changed to a different card. New York Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Opad lighting Jose Coreas, Chris Christo, Claudine morgan Crooks,thieves....ordered chairs in April 2015, never delivered, they charged master card 2,700 and never processed the order, we were repeatedly told chairs would arrive in 4to six weeks New York New York Author: Solana beach, California Furniture Manufactures: Opad lighting New York, New York