Your Search | first national credit gold card

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 24 2016
SkinNoir This company is a HUGE RipOff. Buyer Beware! SCAM, SCUM, THEIVES! Fountain Valley California Author: South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Oct 23 2016
AOL AOL Fraud Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet Author: REdondo Beach, California Computer Software: AOL Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
PayPal Valerie Olson, Valerie Olsen, Valerie Farley, PayPal Business Professional Scamming Traveler, PayPal deducted my account after she paid and checked into my vacation property Taylor Ridge Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 23 2016
Best Buy Thieves Diamond Bar California Something is missing here Author: Diamond Bar, California Credit Card Fraud: Best Buy Diamond Bar, California

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
Gold Canyon Construction Dustin Sanders Still suffering from bad work being done two years. Moscow Idaho Author: Lenore, Idaho Home Improvements: Gold Canyon Construction Moscow, Idaho

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
Ipayment Clover Scam,lie, difficult, nightmare customer service, runaround Internet Clover Concerns Author: Renton , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Ipayment Internet

Oct 22 2016
Charles Cranston Titan Merchant Services; I3 Verticals Charles Cranston - Stay away! He is a real dirt bag. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston Lubbock, Texas

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
Insight prepaid card Insight prepaid card services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
securist tech total rip off dont use Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: securist tech Internet