FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first national credit
There may be more specific results for "first national credit"
For more specific results for "first national credit"
Showing 26-50 of 209,180 Found Reports For more specific results for "first national credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

Aug 19 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate Superstore charging monthly amounts of $19.95 to my credit card Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Patriot Superstore Texas

Aug 19 2017
SHEPHERD DIET UNEXPLAINED INFLATIVE CHARGES Internet Author: N. Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SHEPHERD DIET Internet

Aug 19 2017
Trial Health Online charge my credit card a total of 176.94 for a product I did not authorize or want Nationwide Author: CORONA, California Weightloss Programs: Trial Health Online Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Diggy pod Advertised commitment to quality but does not deliver Tecumseh Michigan
In response to this customer's complaint Author: south lake tahoe, California Printing & Copy Services: Diggy pod Tecumseh, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
The Company Fraud of use of my personal credit card Burbank California Author: Grayling, Michigan Alternative Health: The Company California

Aug 19 2017
Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento ACS-Apex Credit Scam Cyber Crime Identity theft Cyber Attacks Staten Island New York Author: New York Computer Fraud: Apex Credit Solutions Shane Sorrento Staten Island, New York

Aug 19 2017
Stratford career institute I applied and set up draft payments. Never received material. Therefore I cancelled my cc so no more money could be dispersed. Now they sent me a balance of 800 to my credit report. And they are not allowing my new college to request transcripts, they said they will not release any information until I pay them the balance. Which this is now enabling me to start school this semester because they put a hold. Montreal Canada Montreal Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Revived Yourh or Beauty & Truth On my facebook webside it's was advertise about Lancome close out want to gift customer try a free sample, all we have to pay just a shipping. But after that they charged on my credit card for another shipment, which I didn't order. Internet
Author: Northridge, California Websites: Revived Yourh Internet

Aug 18 2017
Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer Charge my credit card before time given to me to use product and see if I liked it! Internet Author: Brownwood, Texas Computer Fraud: Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer

Aug 18 2017
Amora Coffee they some how got my creidt card and repeadtley charged my card 68.75 over and over in a matter of 5months AL,36117 Author: Forest Park, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amora Coffee Alabama

Aug 18 2017
COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT.  I was taken advantage of financially by Mr. Smith (COREY P. Smith) for the amount of $2000. I am disabled and I have suffered greatly as a result. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT. Internet

Aug 18 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Over Charged my credit card Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Island Drug Oak Harbor Washington Author: Oak Harbor , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Island Drug Oak Harbor , Washington

Aug 18 2017
National Detail pros Rip off Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon RV Parts & Accessories: National Detail pros Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Discover chargeback allowed customer to steal boat parts from my company Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
SYNOVUS BANK NBSC BANK RIDICULOUS OVERDRAFT FEES! Nationwide Nationwide Remedy Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Federal Government: SYNOVUS BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR free trial - pay only 4.95 shipping leads to unauthorized credit card charges Pacoima (Los Angeles) California Author: Long Beach, California Supplemental Health Programs: NeuroXR Pacoima, California

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide