Your Search | first national credit

Aug 27 2014
INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ F-B-SOLUTIONS.COM BAKU AJ+18773615630 Podgorica UD FRAUDLANT CREDIT CARD CHARGES Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ Internet

Aug 27 2014
Grand River Clothing Co. Stephen Koppman Lessee BEWARE of Retriever of Jackson!! Mc Comb Mississippi Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Grand River Clothing Co. Mc Comb, Mississippi

Aug 27 2014
National General Insurance Unlawful and sleezy business practices Amherst, NY Nationwide Author: Tonawanda, New York Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Richard Sequin- First Line Nutrition aka Reflex Nutrition I was in the area at beauty salon when I noticed this store a few doors down . Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Richard Sequin Edmonton, Alberta

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Federated Payments Volt payments only care about their bottom line. will use you and spit you out. when called on their practices they will slip and slide like the snake they are Melville New York Author: Dix Hills, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Melville, New York

Aug 26 2014
merchantone merchant one payment systems Sleazy Slimy business practices. AVOID. miami beach Florida
Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: merchantone miami beach, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Michael & Julie Farnham FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE Blackmail, fraud-credit card, abusive parents, liars, scammers, thieves Waverly New York
Author: Athens, Pennsylvania Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Michael & Julie Farnham Waverly, New York

Aug 26 2014
Skrike it rich IX official rules National Magazine exchange Largo Florida Nationwide
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Skrike it rich IX official rules Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Fast Cash Services LindaClaire Robinson, Collections Manager FCS. INC owed to fast cash Internet Author: union city, California Credit Card Fraud: Fast Cash Services Internet

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
First American Home Buyers Warranty FAHW.com Extremely poor follow-up on issues reported; worse than poor customer service Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Warranty Nationwide

RMG SYSTMS Random charge appeared on my credit report EDEN PRAIRIE Minnesota
Author: harrisburg, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: RMG SYSTMS EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 26 2014
vixxencurves.com vixxencurves Credit card scam, email scam, no delivery Miami Internet
Author: Davie, Florida Weightloss Programs: vixxencurves.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
Scoresense Will not refund my money Internet Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Aug 26 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia CambogiaAfrican Mango Cleanse Slammed my credit card. Refused to credit me back the amount, after I refused the order and told them to stop with shipments. Santa Ana California Author: Coral Springs, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Absolute Mango Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2014
Gentle Dental Drills First and Informs Later! tried to up sell after drilling with no prior warning or information Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Dental Services: Gentle Dental Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 26 2014
red stone law group- jacksonville, florida theives. liars. bums. oh my! jacksonville Florida Author: danbury, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: red stone law group- jacksonville, fl jacksonville, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Waste Management - Woodstock, Georgia I moved and paid my final payment. I was due a credit of $20.54 and was told that Waste Management does not issue credits. She stated that I should not have paid the last payment. Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Waste Management - Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
Avis Rent A Car Avis Rent A Car System Avis created fees to deliberately overcharge my credit card Cicero, New York Nationwide Author: Cicero, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
National Pacific debt LLC Another scam attempt!!! have no idea Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Collection Agencies: National Pacific debt LLC Internet

Aug 25 2014
Pentagon Federal Credit Union penfed Lender changes mortgage insurance requirements Alexandria Virginia Author: San Jose, California Banks: pentagon federal credit union Alexandria, Virginia