Your Search | first national government grant benefits

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
American Homes For Rent AH4R I was deployed with the Arizona Air National guard, and AH4R was to profit off it. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Real Estate Services: American Homes For Rent Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Dadson Washer Services Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service is dedicated to providing the maximum benefits to their customers laundry rooms dedicated to insure customer’s satisfaction.  Dadson Washer Services providing services to apartment complexes of any size, condos, military housing and much more.  Dadson will invest in all the laundry equipment, you will have no cash outlay. Dadson Washer Services can accommodate programs trialed to your needs.  Dadson Washer Services has many different programs to satisfy all customer’s needs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles , California

Nov 22 2016
national auto loan network never would call me and let me know if i could loan or not orange calif. California Author: wasco, California Credit & Debt Services: national auto loan network orange calif., California

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
First American Home Warranty Fails to honor contract West Hills California Author: Crown City, Ohio Warranty Companies: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
First Premier Bank Security Deposit Action - Slow Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Pasadena, Maryland Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 21 2016
NAA National Alliance Alliance NAA Liars Deceptive Addison Texas Author: plano, Texas Insurance Agencies: NAA Addison, Texas

Nov 21 2016
horne kia Nissa Juarez Robert White Bait and switch scam, Spot Delivery Scam, Theft and fraud gilbert Arizona Hoorne Kia Nissa Juarez. Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: horne kia gilbert, Arizona

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
Les Zieve Foreclosure Portland Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Government Corruption: Les Zieve Portland, Oregon

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet

Nov 20 2016
DOUGLAS S.GROTH JR. DOUG GROTHHEREIN AS JOHN DOE #1 SUED FACTS are : FRAUD ARTIST, TRASPASSER, Beware CONMAN, EXTORTIONIST EAST MEADOW, and HEMPSTEAD, Nationwide and New York Author: Hempstead, New York Government Worker: DOUGLAS S.GROTH JR. Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
national support solutions almost like the #1321222 Internet ... Author: Vancover, Washington Computer Fraud: national support solutions Internet

Nov 19 2016
ca.vehiclerebate.org I was denied a down payment grant sacramento Internet Why? Author: gilroy, California Car Financing: ca.vehiclerebate.org Internet

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 18 2016
US National Posst Took my money via paypal and never delivered bike I ordered Internet Author: Galveston, Texas Sporting Goods: US National Post Internet

Nov 18 2016
Dr. Amy Gawrych Selfish, Self Centered, Uncaring, Unprofessional Psychologist, Doesn't Know The First Thing About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complete Phony Lindenhurst NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Mental Health: Dr. Amy Gawrych NY

Nov 18 2016
Franklin county correctional center 2 Columbus, Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Government Services: Franklin county correctional center 2 Columbus, Ohio

Nov 17 2016
copymycommission.net James@copymycommissions.net I knew the website was strange it didnt look legit to me. however I tired it and i didn't recieve a conformation email but it said my order was successful on the website another strange thing. he has different links and links he changes. he loves talking about scams in his videos and how his dad was a scammer guru to earn alot of money to get rich. And hes the scammer however i cancel my card after i didnt get the conformation email sent to my email or i didnt get a email back from him so i get online and see rip off report and he was the first one up there. then i knew he done scamed alot of people and hes still doing it after i sent him a email and told him i knew he was a scammer he linked in new websites to get people money. listen to his videos and he will tell you hes a scammer and he gives hint just listen. Author: Tarboro, North Carolina News Media: copymycommission.net internet

Nov 17 2016
Nugenix of Salt Lake City, UT promoting Instaflex joint pain reliever, which I keep receiving a monthly quantity, well after the initial trial of $4.95. These are unauthorized charges committing fraud. I'm an ex Fed Government employee and I know who to contact, to stop this fraud a Keeps charging a customer's account in excess of the initial trial offer, which are unauthorized charges Salt Lake City Utah Author: Modesto, California Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix of Salt Lake City, UT Salt Lake City, UT,

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 17 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Free Money for Nothing in Return Nationwide
Author: Garner, North Carolina Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide