Your Search | first premier bank card premier bank card

Jan 21 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card FLEET COR Universal Premium Fleet CardFleetCorFLEETCORfuelmanfuelman.com excess fees, billing problems, won't accept payment Atlanta Internet Author: DAPHNE, Alabama Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card FlEET COR Internet

Jan 21 2017
Scorediscount.com Floating fish on facebook I ordered a floating fish, they charged me 35.96 and I have never received it Internet Author: GLEN BURNIE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Scorediscount.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Footstepsdrawingnear.com rip off website shanghai, china Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Credit Card Fraud: Footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
Investors Consulting LLC Mark Dennis Anderson Erik Anderson Dennis Anderson Don't trust Dennis Anderson Atlanta Georgia
Mark Dennis AndersonMugshots.com ID: 65251310 Last Name: ANDERSON First Name: MARK Middle Name: DENNIS Gender: Male Race: Black DOB: (((REDACTED))) Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown Weight: 130 lb (59 kg) Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Investors Consulting LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Purecell and Dermasoft Crystal Beauty and Attractskin Big Ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Purecell and Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario, Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Tenants, Renting, Rental, Slumlord Brantford Ontario Update Author: Oklahoma Realtors: Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
magic tracks paid for 2 sets and only got one---$51.97 from account las vegas Nevada Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: magic tracks las vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Premier handyman contractors LLC blake melton unprofessional - over charges - wrong materials - unfinished work st louis Missouri
Author: chesterfield, Missouri Building Services: Premier handyman contractors LLC st louis , Missouri

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
first premier funding LLC firstpremierfunding.com amityville New York Author: AMityville, New York Questionable Activities: first premier funding LLC amityville, New York