Your Search | first premier bank card premier bank card

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
better living sunrooms Key bank, lori a mead 21,000 finance charge Nationwide Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Banks: better living sunrooms Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Premier Realty- Janet Blake Charged us for cost of filling up oil in outside tank, twice!! Grants Pass Oregon Author: Warrenton, Oregon Housing Rentals: Premier Realty Grants Pass, Oregon

Oct 20 2014
Go4emarket.com Ripped off in the Amount of $1,000 ,Money Gram and bank-transfer Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Computer Fraud: Go4emarket.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
Vapor Union Wholesales John Martin Michael K. Vapor Union Wholesale Supplies Scam Clearwater, Toms River, Atlanta, Tampa Nationwide Author: SAPULPA, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Vapor Union Wholesales Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria / Nnamdi Okonkwo / Lucy Clinton Internet fraud at its finest courtesy of Fidelity Bank plc Nigeria Author: Wa, Washington Computer Fraud: Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria Internet

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
big boss rapid wave oven this company took payment from credit card and never sent my order Internet Author: St.John's, New Foundland Appliances: big boss rapid wave oven Internet

Oct 20 2014
US Bank GMC Leasing Undisclosed Fees associated with GM Vehicle Lease National Nationwide Author: Carle Place, New York Car Financing: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
Crisis Education.com I've received many emails asking me to order seeds & other stuff, but I wish I had not given him my credit card number. I never received my book. I sent him an email, but no answer. Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: milton, Florida Landscaping: sam mccoy Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Dermajuve charged my debit card without permission for 90 dollars Internet Author: Stanford, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermajuve Internet

Oct 18 2014
Nikita Maltsev Nikita Maltsev, Nick Maltsev, Nick Maltzev Nikita Maltsev runs an AdWords Credit Card Theft Scam!!!  Mississauga Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Nikita Maltsev Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide