FIRST PREMIER BANK CREDIT CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first premier bank credit card
There may be more specific results for "first premier bank credit card"
For more specific results for "first premier bank credit card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Revived Yourh or Beauty & Truth On my facebook webside it's was advertise about Lancome close out want to gift customer try a free sample, all we have to pay just a shipping. But after that they charged on my credit card for another shipment, which I didn't order. Internet
Author: Northridge, California Websites: Revived Yourh Internet

Aug 18 2017
Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer Charge my credit card before time given to me to use product and see if I liked it! Internet Author: Brownwood, Texas Computer Fraud: Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer

Aug 18 2017
Amora Coffee they some how got my creidt card and repeadtley charged my card 68.75 over and over in a matter of 5months AL,36117 Author: Forest Park, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Amora Coffee Alabama

Aug 18 2017
COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT.  I was taken advantage of financially by Mr. Smith (COREY P. Smith) for the amount of $2000. I am disabled and I have suffered greatly as a result. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT. Internet

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Over Charged my credit card Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Island Drug Oak Harbor Washington Author: Oak Harbor , Washington Credit & Debt Services: Island Drug Oak Harbor , Washington

Aug 18 2017
Arrowhead Advance SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING!! I was pre approved for 1000 dollar loab via a mailout flyer. After completeing the application and giving them my bank info to verify my direct deposit I was notified I was denied!! I had to change my bank account and all EFTs I had! South Dakota South Dakota Author: Gustine Ca, California Loans: Arrowhead Advance South Dakota

Aug 18 2017
Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Discover chargeback allowed customer to steal boat parts from my company Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
SYNOVUS BANK NBSC BANK RIDICULOUS OVERDRAFT FEES! Nationwide Nationwide Remedy Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Federal Government: SYNOVUS BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR free trial - pay only 4.95 shipping leads to unauthorized credit card charges Pacoima (Los Angeles) California Author: Long Beach, California Supplemental Health Programs: NeuroXR Pacoima, California

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Charged my checking account $ 84.75, twice, i did not authorize this... Santa Ana, California I Googled this company Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Santa Ana, , California

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ipayment Keeps saying I owe them money and paid 2 times so far never used it they tell me they never got paid got bank statement for proof California California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ipayment Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Washington Gas Have a Credit Balance with Washington Gas? Good luck collecting. Author: Alexandria, Virginia Utility Companies: Washington Gas

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
  Jodys secret never shopped me the sports bra and charged my card. I emailed them 3 times with no response. Now no way of contacting company. Internet Author: Visalia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama