FIRST PREMIER BANK CREDIT CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first premier bank credit card
There may be more specific results for "first premier bank credit card"
For more specific results for "first premier bank credit card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
SimOne, Visa. (Bancorp) The New SimOne Visa card Nationwide Author: Texas Attorneys General: SimOne, Visa. (Bancorp) Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Southbeach Skin Care Florida Internet Author: Walters, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Southbeach Skin Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
powercontact.biz deducted credit card amount from my bank account Internet Author: Antrim. N Ireland, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: powercontact.biz Internet

Oct 20 2017
Nuavive Derma Help to get refund Internet Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Nuavive Derma Internet

Oct 20 2017
The Neothink Society Mark Hamilton First the company charged me for a manuscript for 139.00,It reads just like a novel or story.now they want me to send them another 299.00 to get the read between the lines manuscript but this also includes a membership to this secret society. West Valley City Utah Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: The Neothink Society West Valley City, Utah

Oct 20 2017
Key Credit repair STEER FAR AWAY YOU WILL END UP WORSE OFF Nationwide Author: New Salisbury, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: Key Credit repair Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
CRSCR They charged my card 50 a month since Jan 2017, and laugh when i called!!! Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Telemarketers: CRSCR Internet

Oct 19 2017
BedandBreakfast .com Katerina Schultz Credit Card Fraud Austin Texas Author: Riverview, Florida Bed & Breakfast: Bed & Breakfast .com Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Ama Bella Allure Way2beauty.com FRAUD! Ordered one sample and card was immediately charged for something else. Had to cancel my credit card Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Ama Bella Allure Internet

Oct 19 2017
Goldmoney Impossible to Access Account, stonewalled by company. Toronto Ontario Author: Northbridge, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Goldmoney Toronto, Ontario

Oct 19 2017
Ritz Building Industry Limited After PO, requested transfer to 3 different non-existant bank accounts. We have paid but never received the marchandise Qinghu Shenzhen, Guangdon
Author: Montreal, Quebec Kitchens: Ritz Building Industry Limited Qinghu,

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Gatorade Bruce Johnson The Hiring Manager said he was going to wrap my car with an Advertisement for Gatorade sent me a check and it was sent back from my bank Georgia Internet
Author: Darlington, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Gatorade Internet

Oct 19 2017
first progress platnium master card refuses to get back security deposit comes up with some crazy not true charges Johnson City Tennessee Author: Midland, Texas Credit & Debt Services: first progress platnium master card Internet

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC misleading advertising on Facebook, deceptive practices to bilk the public, unauthorized credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona Author: Erie, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Oct 19 2017
Sociallity Fraudulent bank charges, stole credit card info, signed me up for a free promo I never consented to Key Largo, FL Internet Author: Buchanan, Virginia Internet Fraud: Sociallity Internet

Oct 19 2017
First Data Merchant Services / Sam's Club Merchant Services / Clover Serious Misinformation, Lies & Deceptive Practices - Took us for 10K over and above what was agreed in just 45 days! New York, NY Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
TechStore 2000 Ordered this from an ad that said just pay shipping of $4.95, then they charge my card $49.99 15 days later without my knowledge Internet Author: Yantis, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TechStore 2000 ,

Oct 19 2017
Goot Financial, LLC No services rendered Bedford Texas Author: O Brien, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Goot Financial, LLC Bedford, Texas

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet