Your Search | first premier bank credit card

Oct 07 2015
Best Buy False advertising, charged card with no stock on hand, shipping estimate incorrect by approximately a month, could not cancel order over phone (was hung up on) Internet Author: Medford, Oregon Computer Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Health Insurance Martketplace AETNAPO BOX 7247-204PHILADELPHIA, PA 19710-0204 OBAMA CARE INCREASED MY INS PREMIUM BY OVER 300% W/O NOTICE THEN AETNA EMPTIED MY BANK ACCOUT PHILADELPHIA Nationwide Sorry Author: Newark, Delaware Health Insurance: Health Insurance Martketplace Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Southwest Elite Services Blake Kelley, Cindy Smith, Miriam Chavez, Just a scam to get insurance leads, not a job! They ask for your bank account and ssn. Beware! scotsdale Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home Business: Southwest Elite Services scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
the pain center Permit No.6325-Chicago,ILmedicare and insurance information they are talking people out of sensitive information thats in pain such as social,medical,numbers chicago,IL Illinois Author: spingfield gardens queens, New York Credit Card Fraud: the pain center chicago,IL, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
New Harvest Moon Some guy gave me a call and and asked for my social security number. then he wanted to know was. i working. He then said. what bank was i with i said pnc. i aske if he was a legit company and he said yes.. Internet Author: Ahoskie, North Carolina Loans: New Harvest Moon Internet

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
01:35 PM or Adore me Internet lingerie fraud charges Cannot unsubscribe, charged me even when I changed to a different card. New York Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Opad lighting Jose Coreas, Chris Christo, Claudine morgan Crooks,thieves....ordered chairs in April 2015, never delivered, they charged master card 2,700 and never processed the order, we were repeatedly told chairs would arrive in 4to six weeks New York New York Author: Solana beach, California Furniture Manufactures: Opad lighting New York, New York

Oct 06 2015
Cardtronics, Inc. Allpoint ATMs Cardtronics Allpoint ATM at Target will rob your account of money and then tell you to contact your bank Norton Shores Michigan Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Cardtronics, Inc. Norton Shores, Michigan

Oct 06 2015
Lease Finance Group Asset Manager Extremely Rude Over the phone Chicago, Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago,, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
BB&T Mortgage BB&T Bank Scamming vulnerable senior citizens Florence South Carolina Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Mortgage Companies: BB&T Mortgage Florence, South Carolina

Oct 06 2015
07:00 AM Email appears to be looking for credit card information Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 06 2015
global link money debit mistake Internet Author: oakley, California Credit Card Fraud: global link Internet

Oct 05 2015
GE Money Capital Loan, Albert, James, Nancy Frye Called stating they have approved loan for $5000, then if credit is bad ask for $210 for insurance to send money to you in 15 mins. then call back and they say your state wants a transfer fee in order for the money to be deposited. Washington Washington Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Money Capital Loan Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank GE capital ruthless, will not negotiate the problems, no compassion, destroys credit opportunities orlando Florida The truth Author: seagoville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Dream Cars Austin Ruin my credit Cedar park Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Dealers: Dream Cars Austin Internet

Oct 05 2015
Future Payment Technologies Future PaytechCrescent Processing CompanyFuture PayTech Park Central Processing, Atrium Processing, Crescent Processing, Future Payment Technologies Future PayTech AKA Crescent Processing Used my signature on an iPad to trick me into a contract I never saw Dallas Texas Contact information Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Future Payment Technologies Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
eytensive skin rejuvenation, eyetensify, eyetensive skin rejuvenation 25380Santa Anna, Californiia. 92799-5380 Internet offered a free trial sample, only had to pay for the postage. Got billed for $85.95, and $5.95. on my credit card statement for the month of August. They sent another tube for Sept., which I did not order, and billed me for Santa. Ana, california. Internet Author: sanford, Maine Eye Care: eytensive skin rejuvenation(eyetensify) Internet

Oct 05 2015
Coast to coast vacations aka Sun price vacations Using Expedia for automated phone call targeting elderly to charge credit card Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cruises: Coast to coast vacations Internet

Oct 05 2015
Payoneer Outragous Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Bad Business Practices New York New York Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payoneer New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
Washington Federal, Lisa Davey, John Fry, police officer Attempt to cheat and steel Mesa Arizona Ok... Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Washington Federal Mesa, Arizona

Oct 05 2015
GLD my score 855-331-9531 TN they took my money twicw and i want it back Internet TN Did u try 855-421-9615 Author: Wichita, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: GLD my score 8553319531 TN Internet