Your Search | first premier bank

Sep 15 2014
ElitePay Global International Payment Services, Prime Pay Global, First Data, Northern Leasing Systems, Michael Salimbene trickery, deceitful tactics, false claims, bait & switch Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: ElitePay Global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Credit One Bank Someone at the bank used my credit card by being additional on my account and even though I have called and written for months, they have not straightened this out. Las Vegas NV Nationwide Author: Parlin, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Pro dermagenix They charged $7 for product by sending trial first. This offer was made with Delta .then they charges 119 and 129 to send products that we have never asked and we have not given any authorization for these amounts.we have never seen any stipulation and rules either New york New York Author: Greer, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Pro dermagenix New york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Thrifty car and Avis Premier rental rip off at Midway airport Chicago Illinois Author: Sellersville, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Thrifty car rental Chicago, Illinois

Sep 14 2014
U.S. Bank National Assoociation Visa USA Inc. Visa gift card ripoff in conjunction with U S Bank National Association Inc Internet Author: SARASOTA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Bank National Assoociation Internet

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse African Mango, Premier African Mango TRIAL IS NOT FREE!! YOU WILL HAVE TO RETURN THE BOTTLE TO THEM IMMEDIATELY AND WILL STILL BE CHARGED EVEN THEN Santa Ana, California Author: Roanoke, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Absolute Mango Cleanse Santa Ana , California

Sep 12 2014
secure cash systems They grab your bank information and take your money brookfield Wyoming Author: orange, California Miscellaneous Electronics: secure cash systems brookfield, Wyoming

Sep 12 2014
usas finest publishers They stole my bank account number and route number, Stealing money out of my bank account Atlanta Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: usas finest publishers Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
care credit ge retail bank/ synchrony bank ge retail bank change their name to synchrony bank orlando Florida Author: Chico, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: care credit orlando, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Smart Circle Innovate Industries, Sharper Advertising, Next Global Solutions, Sun State Solutions, Rise Media, Premier Media Concepts, Stalwart Concepts. Tampa-Bay Area Scumbags, MLM, Multi-level-marketing, brainwashing, JUICED, CYDCOR. shady business practices, no ethics, liars. Floridac Author: Sarasota, Florida Cult: Smart Circle Select State/Province

Sep 11 2014
Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. Defying Laws West Palm Beach Florida Author: Aldan , Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Cashnet USA Meta bank High pressure ripoff scam artists Chicago Illinois Author: Mansfield, Texas Loans: Cashnet USA Chicago, Illinois

Sep 11 2014
Express Scripts Sent unwanted Rx, charged bank account and refused a return! Nationwide Author: Olean, New York Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Avalon Air and Heating LLC Told me They were from Google company and said they could put my company on the first page of google for a low yearly fee of $1050 a complete lie! irvine California Author: spring hill, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Avalon Air and Heating LLC irvine, California

Sep 11 2014
TD Bank Leda Hennessey TD Bank South Dennis - Terrible Customer Care South Dennis Massachusetts Author: Montreal, Quebec Banks: TD Bank South Dennis, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2014
SUNBELT CREDIT 1084 I took 2 loan form sunblet the first one my car was the colletoral I guest the 2nd too i paid off both even though I filled for bankruptcy i paid both laons beacuase i want to keep my car clear that was in 2007 now i want to sell my car evn though is paid and i have the tittle in the tag and title still shows sunblet as a deed owner. I spoke with mrs. Sherly Jackson at 844 765 -7460 she aksed to fax spme kind of proof that i had paid after 7 years of the loan all i have is the crdit reprot balance which is 0. WINTER HAVEN Florida Author: DAVENPORT, Florida Loans: SUNBELT CREDIT WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Capital One Bank USA Capital One Credit Card Capital One Card Late Fee Scammers caught out - then reprisal against the consumer Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Ohio Banks: Capital One Bank USA Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 10 2014
cottman transmission 250 over the price given to me by 7 other businesses. Just picked up my car and I questioned why they were so much more money when MARK, who appeared to be the kindest gentleman at first, began to scold me about calling around to compare prices. He stated how dare you do such a thing. Under minding his expertise then proceeded to tell me he even waived the the tow which is interesting because they told me they waive it anyways when they do a major repair. Long story short I just spent 950 on a 3,000 $ car when quoted 650 by 7 other companies. He also lied about having to take half the motor apart to do the repair....flat out lie because I called the dealership. Good luck if you choose Cottman transmission flint Michigan Author: flint, Michigan Mechanics: cottman transmission flint, Michigan

Sep 09 2014
US Bank Mastercard Gift Card A total rip-off! Nationwide Author: Tarzana, California Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Mastercard Gift Card Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Richard E sipes or spies White owl, richard vega, dj whiteowl Con artist that steals from womens bank accounts and (((REDACTED))) them Florida, Cali, Las Vegas, New York Nationwide Author: You're next, Florida Banks: Richard E sipes or spies Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
dutyfree depot stole money from my bank account Internet Author: luton, Alabama Liars: dutyfree depot Internet

Sep 09 2014
PNC Bank Auto Loans , Almost Repo After Their Error & Gave Bad Credit Report! Pekin Nationwide Author: Marquette heights, Illinois Car Financing: PNC Bank Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
ezcashloanslosangeles myezpaydayloans@live.com,EZ Cash Loans 2161 West Century Boulevard Los Angeles CA-90047 Corporate Identification # C3458772 They are telling me that they sent me $135.00 on 8-15-2014, 8-29-2021,9-12-2014.9-26-2014. I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS MONEY, I have my Bank Statement FOR Thoes days. Los Angleles California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: ezcashloanslosangeles Los Angeles, California