Your Search | first premier credit card

Oct 20 2014
Cherry Lips Communications Cherry AKA Therese Aitch Crazy Lying Cheating Rude Disgusting Misleading Missouri Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Credit Services: Cherry Lips Communications Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
Crisis Education.com I've received many emails asking me to order seeds & other stuff, but I wish I had not given him my credit card number. I never received my book. I sent him an email, but no answer. Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: milton, Florida Landscaping: sam mccoy Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Another Beginning LLC UNPROFESSIONAL & DECEIVING Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Another Beginning LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 19 2014
Dermajuve charged my debit card without permission for 90 dollars Internet Author: Stanford, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermajuve Internet

Oct 18 2014
Nikita Maltsev Nikita Maltsev, Nick Maltsev, Nick Maltzev Nikita Maltsev runs an AdWords Credit Card Theft Scam!!!  Mississauga Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Nikita Maltsev Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Khatib Ritter / Khatib Ya Sin Ali Ritter INVESTMENT RIPOFF Atlanta Georgia
Author: Alabama Credit Services: Khatib Ritter / Khatib Ya Sin Ali Ritter Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 18 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group Global Leasing Company Beware of Payment Systems and or Lease Finance Group/Global Leasing Credit Card Processing Deceptive Con Companies New York, Los Angeles, Chicago New York, California Author: Claremont, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
securus payments sale man lie about contract Portland Oregon Author: omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Processing Companies: securus payments Portland, Oregon

Oct 18 2014
Reward Redemption Center I Order magazines of this company and was told I get 250.00 gift card from walmart never got a gift card yet got this paper of redemption voucher ??? Arvada Colorado Author: meadville, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Reward Redemption Center Arvada, Colorado

Oct 18 2014
Think Credit credit rs servicreport credit report when applying for loan cancelation Valencia, California Internet Author: Nesconset, New York Mortgage Companies: Think Credit Internet

Oct 18 2014
Four Seasons Dental Dr. Jon Fairbanks Mel says: October 18, 2014 at 7:57 am I found Dr Fairbanks through a flyer I received in the mail and he was close to my house and for new patients they would get a 50.0o gift card,  Herriman Utah Author: Riverton, Utah Dental Services: Four Seasons Dental Herriman, Utah

Oct 17 2014
jeannie kerns cpn and credit repair lies and more lies norcross Internet Author: Internet Credit Services: jeannie kerns Internet

Oct 17 2014
Stubhuib Charged my credit card almost $12,000 Mt Pleasant SC Author: Mt Pleasant , South Carolina Ticket Sales: Stubhuib Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Payment Systems is scam and fraud company Los Angeles California Author: Lockeford, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
peoplefinders.com Fraudulently charged my credit card. Internet Author: Indiana Consumer Services: peoplefinders.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Citizens Equity First Credit Union TERESA AND LAVONNE--unethical, disparaging, hateful treatment of customers UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES--SCREAMING AT CREDIT UNION MEMBERS--FREEZING ACCOUNTS Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Banks: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Oct 17 2014
Xtrememusclepro Charged my card 100's with no permission Internet Author: Leicester , North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Xtrememusclepro Internet

Oct 17 2014
Leesa Chambers Eric Chavez they have charged 52.86 and I do not have a vesta boost account. Would like a refund of the amount shown. Springfield, Mo Nationwide Author: Everton, Missouri Credit Services: Leesa Chambers Nationwide