Your Search | first premier credit card

Feb 04 2016
Green dot Coorpation unfriendly rude aggrogant sarcasm Internet whatever Author: Batonrouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Green dot Coorpation Internet

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 03 2016
Groovv Lied about products capabilities to sign you up and then charges you cancellation fee of $300 all because they misrepresent their product to hook you into the 0 trial day contract because they know their POS system is garbage. Nationwide Author: PBG, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Groovv Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Western Mercantile Agency Impatient and horrible. Coos Bay Oregon Author: Coos Bay, Oregon Credit Services: Western Mercantile Agency Coos Bay, Oregon

Feb 03 2016
Total Merchant Services Scam Woodland Nationwide Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Feb 03 2016
Texas Certification Directory Abusive, Stalked me, I believe later charged fraudulent charges on my credit card. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Certification Directory

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Credit Card US Bank Credit Card united States Nationwide Your complaint is missing vital information Author: San Diego, California Banks: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Encante Skinserum Credit card fraud OverlandPark il Author: Englewood, Colorado Eye Care: Encante Skinserum Internet

Feb 03 2016
First Fence of Ga JC ordono First Fence of Georgia is also a material supplier.  Kennesaw Georgia Author: kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: First Fence of Ga Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 02 2016
Unites States Credit Ageny Robert Coleman called me on the phone and told me i had a court hearing coming up and that i was being sued for $5484.87 for a loan i never recieved New York Author: curwensville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Unites States Credit Ageny New York

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
National Gun Owner Association Flashlight does not perform as advertised and they don't answer telephone calls so that I can find out how I can return the product for credit. It appears to be a total ripoff. Sell an expensive flashlight that doesn't do as advertised and then make it impossible to return for credit. saint charles Missouri Author: saint charles, Missouri Sporting Goods: National Gun Owner Association saint charles, Missouri

Feb 02 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC TWC spoils my credit score by sending bills to collection agency for the amount which I dont owe to them San Antonio Texas Really?? Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable San Antonio, Texas

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Ring Central credit card overcharge Belmont California Author: Granbury, Texas Telephone Companies: Ring Central Belmont, California