FIRST STREET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first street
There may be more specific results for "first street"
For more specific results for "first street"
Showing 1-25 of 23,283 Found Reports For more specific results for "first street"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
First Coast Maids, First Coast Maids They hire you make you work then don't pay you and then your stuck because they are not legit Jacksonville Fl, Florida Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: First Coast Maids Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Nicole's Arcade LLC Kona BBQ Grill Mat Grill mat was for use on bbq grill used first time caught on fire and melted on my bran new gas grill and all the coating came off on our food. Internet Author: TACOMA, Washington Appliances: Nicole's Arcade LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Patrick PK Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Cabbage Tech/ Coyote Wall Street/ Potcoin/ Titcoin/Irishtechnews/ Stratton Oakmont stole $200,000 from crypto investors and will not pay back. From me stole 2.2 bitcoin New York Internet
Erratic Behavior Author: new york, New York Financial Services: Patrick Kerry Mcdonnell CoinDropMarkets Internet

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC MICHELLE EVANSPSYCHIC MIRACLE CENTERAMAZING MIRACLE CENTERELLEN SINGLETONKAYLA RICHARDSTHOM PALIRUBY EVANS BEWARE OF PSYCHIC SCAM BY AVA BARRETT A.K.A. MICHELLE EVANS (READ ALL ABOUT MICHELLE ON RIP OFF REPORT) Houston Texas Update 2 Author: Houston, Texas Psychic: AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
Iron Dog Trailers Misrepresented and Lied about having a first rate product. Clarksville Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Iron Dog Trailers Clarksville, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES Garden Grove California
Author: Westminster, California Loans: First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Garden Grove, California

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com double charge for gift baskets and the products are stale and putrid Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Richmond, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Olives on Tap Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
EMPS, First Data Global Leasing SCAM CONSPIRATION Nationwide Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS, First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Gary W. Hales Thomas Freeman Gold Import Scam Artist: Gary W. Hales 4225 Toledo Street, Coral Gables, Miami, Florida Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: Gary W. Hales Internet

Jul 15 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum Received first package and refused delivery. They have been sending and charging my account monthly. I cannot cancel due to no information on website. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley , California

Jul 15 2017
First National Bank of Omaha Alan Pacholski Changed payee to bogus account number and stole my payment Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Banks: First National Bank of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska