Your Search | first street

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 09 2015
Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho Flat out lied about Recycling materials accepted and then charge your Visa $100 after you leave!!! boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Recycling/Trash removal: Diamond Street Recycling Boise Idaho boise, Idaho

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Switching Sides Ltd Manis Simon Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Left Hand Drive Cars High Royds Guiseley Town Street Used Left Hand Drive Cars, Used Range rover Left hand drive car, LHD Range rover Sport, Diesel Range Rover Left Hand Drive Car Leeds, France Mathew Manis Isabelle Manis Leeds Leeds Guiseley Author: Leeds, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Leeds, Other

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 02 2015
Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Read their contract carfully before signing! Council Bluffs Iowa First.... Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Spas: Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Council Bluffs, Iowa

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
First Valuation BrokerPriceOpinion/BrokerPriceOpinion Non-Pay Westminster Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: First Valuation Westminster, Colorado

Oct 01 2015
Smokers-mall TOTAL SCAM. Ordered cigarettes back in June 2015 first was told customs detained order, promised to reship order right in August 2015. Told I would receive product by Sept. 5.2015, today is October 1, 2015, still NO CIGARETTS!!!!! Please beware this site is a total scam ripping off people daily.. Internet Author: Modesto, California Smoke Shops: Smokers-mall Internet

Oct 01 2015
DMI Received ltr saying had won NIPPON 35MM focus free camera, to send ck or mo of $16.78 for immediate delivery. Decided to check on Internet, found out was scam. Thank God thought to check it out first. Sincerely, Debra Smessaert Carrollton Texas Author: Prophets, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Oct 01 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Will not answer the phone Santa Rosa Internet, CA Author: Seguin, Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Internet

Sep 29 2015
Member's First Federal Credit Union Member's First FCU, Member's First Wrongful Repossesion! Shady Credit Union, Very unfair. Stay Away!!!!! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Member’s 1st FCU Author: Frederick, Maryland Car Financing: Member's First Federal Credit Union Mechanicsburg,

Sep 28 2015
Antonyo Boone Antonyo Internet FIRST SELECT TRAVEL and FUN TIME TRAVEL Author: Peoria, Arizona Air Travel: Antonyo Boone Internet

Sep 28 2015
Instant Checkmate Complete rip off. No one cares what someone's zodiac sign is. First you're given a price then they up it to get the actual information Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Internet: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 28 2015
First Down Funding Playing games Washington DC Washington DC Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: First Down Funding Internet