Your Search | first street

Jan 10 2017
Geek Hoodies, Sherman Carter Absolutely a sham, not a real company...just a Chinese importer with an American marketing scam No street address Internet Author: New York City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Penn Warranty Corporation We purchase truck with Penn Warranty, engine problems occured - claims denied 1081 Hanover Street Industrial Park 18706 Pennsylvania Author: Camden, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Penn Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Central Payment A TSYS Joint Venture; First National Bank of Omaha; CENTRAL PAYMENT AND THEY'RE REPRESENTATIVES JASON STEPHENS ARE DISHONEST, RIPOFFS AND EMBEZZLERS San Rafael California Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
First Choice Emergency Room Rip Off, Over Charged, Misleading San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room San Antonio, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Ripped our family off on EBay Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Newport beach, California Stereos: Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
First Premeir Funding LLC First Premeir Funding LLC. and Evo merchant services took my money and still have not get it back amityville ny
Author: amityville, New York Small Business Services: First Premeir Funding LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
HolidayFury.com aka We Go First LLC Do not order. They are scammers Internet Author: Virginia Clothing Stores: HolidayFury.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Jan 02 2017
Tilted Kilt Tilted Kilt says first come first serve & no reservations but kicks me out after i sat on a table first McAllen Texas And?? Author: McAllen, Texas Internet: Tilted Kilt McAllen, Texas

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 30 2016
First Resolution Investment First Resolution Management, International Skip Tracing Senior Vice President Vancouver, British Columbia Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Resolution Investment Internet

Dec 29 2016
Rick & Marcie Hubble https://www.facebook.com/Rick-Marcie-Hubble-House-Scams-RenterBuyer-Beware-851984098277859/ 1186 North Columbus Street-Lancaster, OH-SCAM Junction City Ohio Author: Lancaster, Ohio Property Management: Rick & Marcie Hubble Junction City, Ohio

Dec 29 2016
Bruce Tinsley He took money from my son to by his first car. He promised to deliver the car in 2 weeks after taking an $800 down payment. My son never received the car and has only received $400.00 of his deposit and Bruce has cussed him out and threatened to hurt him physically Louisville Kentucky Author: Ekron, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bruce Tinsley Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 29 2016
First Data Forced us to pay for services not rendered Nationwide two missed shows is several thousand dollars revenue Author: Lovleland, Colorado Web Hosting: First Data Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
First Health Network AXISLiberty HealthAlliance for Consumers USA I was sold health insurance and it does not cover hardly anything towards the Dr or meds. Tried to call it and the number is disconnected Was told it is located in Florida Internet Author: Quincy, Illinois Health Insurance: First Health Network Internet

Dec 28 2016
NAMBLA Member Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Guy McPhee & Donna SutherlandRE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage 1595 Upper James Street Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L9B 0H7 will not return my deposit for an offer I made on a house in Hamilton Ontario Canada Hamilton Ontario
Typical defamation.... Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: NAMBLA Member Guy McPhee & Donna Sutherland RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario