Your Search | first street

Sep 22 2014
Suncoast Appliances The owner of this store, Nick, will advertise here on Craigslist a particular price and warranty. However, when you go to his store, the ticket price is higher, and when you buy the appliance, Nick writes on the receipt a lesser amount of time for warranty. The receipt also says no refunds/exchanges. When Nick delivers, he has you sign a statement that says the appliance was delivered in good condition. All of which he uses to his advantage. A local forum of Tampa Bay real estate investor's stated they have been sold junk by Nick at Suncoast Appliances. Suncoast Appliances has two locations: 10877 US HWY 19 N. CLEARWATER 33764 near Ulmerton & 108th Ave--old Wood You location off Hwy.19 or, 8801 66TH STREET NORTH SUITE A PINELLAS PARK, Florida 33782 ,88th Ave and 66th St.Clearwater Florida
Author: St. Pete Beach, Florida Appliances: Suncoast Appliances Clearwater, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Merimac Capital First American Payment Systems Scammed me out of MAJOR MONEY $ Fort Worth Texas Author: Billings, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merimac Capital Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 20 2014
Patient First Illegal billing practices and HIPAA violations Glen Allen Virginia Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Patient First Glen Allen, Virginia

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Adams Street Country Lodge, BED BUGS Adams Street Country Lodge AVOID BED BUGS Adams Street Country Lodge AVOID AVOID, BED BUGS, Adams Street Country Lodge, AVOID, Sandra Harris RUDE, adams street country lodge bed breakfast, BED BUGS creston Iowa Author: Alabama Bed & Breakfast: Adams Street Country Lodge creston, Iowa

Sep 19 2014
Quick Laptop Cash What they offer and what they tell to you is completely different. First they tell you something then when you send it they say they can only recycle Houston TEXAS Author: san diego, California Computer Fraud: quicklaptopcash Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
First Valuation Does not pay for services rendered!!! Westminster Colorado Author: Bellmore, New York Realtors: First Valuation Westminster, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
Central Source LLC Annual Credit Report.com This company is a rip-off!!! First, they charge you for what should be your free yearly credit report and an expensive monthly reporting service with no easy way to cancel it. Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Credit Services: Central Source LLC Internet

Sep 19 2014
Brokerpriceopinion.com dba First Valuation First Valuation Contact Colorado Attorney General and Report this company - They said if enought people do then they will start legal action against the company, until then they don't do ANYTHING - REPORT THESE LOSERS Westminster Colorado Author: Fair Haven, New York Realtors: Brokerpriceopinion.com dba First Valuation Westminster, Colorado

Sep 18 2014
Dealfind.ca company in restructuring, takes your money, no refunds, invalidates vouchers, I got no product. 4th floor, 82 Peter Street, Toronto,Ontario Internet Author: Woodstock, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Dealfind.ca Internet

Sep 18 2014
Dr. Lester Lee 18800 Main Street #106 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Poor Service and Poor Care Huntington Beach California Author: Huntington Beach, California Doctors: Dr. Lester Lee Huntington Beach, California

Sep 18 2014
brokerpriceopinion.com first valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION FILED BANKRUPTCY 2 YRS AGO AND DOES NOT PAY FOR BPOS Nationwide Author: Robersonville, North Carolina Realtors: brokerpriceopinion.com Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC 293 JEFFERSON STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA94133 RIP OFF WARNING - ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC 293 JEFFERSON STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA94133 SAN FRANCISCO California Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cameras & Video: ON LINE CAMERA GALLERY INC SAN FRANCISCO, California

Sep 17 2014
Sugardaddyforme Jenna First of all this company is such a total Rip Off! Internet Author: Pa, Pennsylvania Dating Services: Sugardaddyforme Internet

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
FIRST VALUATION SCAMMING ARTIST WORK WITHOUT PAY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: FIRST VALUATION WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
First Florida Notary Andrew ZimmerMr. Zimmer Took Credit card payment and will not return any of my 5 calls. Stole my money and disappeared. Hollywood Florida Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Legal Services: First Florida Notary Internet

Sep 16 2014
Main Street Web Worx Cost our business thousands by not fulfilling their promises. Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Programmers: Main Street Web Worx Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
international financial department /new apple financial management inc.Jeff Smith-claims agentJack Gabriell- promotion managerJODIE- signature on check from (Grand inc. P.O. Box 777 Minot ND 58702) Bank (First Western Bank and Trust Minot ND 58702) SCAM! Sent fake (cheque) for $4,450.00 for winning 9/4/14 Sweepstakes&Lottery draw P.o Box 5920 Windsor, Ontario CA Nationwide Author: clayton , Ohio Lottery: international financial department Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Offering 90 Day Guarantee or we work for free service. Confident in Internet Marketing and SEO, full suite of services, placing businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Clients’ customers, prospects find websites on first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, & many more. Local Lighthouse offers effective, premium services leading the way for next step in growing businesses.  Local Lighthouse receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. 90 Day guarantee or work free service lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Local Lighthouse.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Local Lighthouse | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Lighthouse Internet Marketing expert works with every local or small business client to dominate local search engine results, improving overall online presence through strategic marketing. Local Lighthouse offers full suite of services to place businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Tustin, California

Sep 15 2014
ElitePay Global International Payment Services, Prime Pay Global, First Data, Northern Leasing Systems, Michael Salimbene trickery, deceitful tactics, false claims, bait & switch Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: ElitePay Global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Aqua Texas Aqua America charging us different prices for water and sewer prices than others on the same street. Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania Author: Leander, Texas Utility Companies: Aqua Texas Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2014
Pro dermagenix They charged $7 for product by sending trial first. This offer was made with Delta .then they charges 119 and 129 to send products that we have never asked and we have not given any authorization for these amounts.we have never seen any stipulation and rules either New york New York Author: Greer, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Pro dermagenix New york, New York