Your Search | first street

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Silktex LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Silktex LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Silktex LLC implemented strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction, focusing on green productions strategies. San Pedro California, Manila, Philipiness, Hang Zhou, China *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Silktex LLC pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Silktex, LLC. Silktex, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Producers: SilkTex LLC/Zane Giles Los Angeles, California

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
Flexable Hose Tristar Products,inc Because I did not purchase product from website there is no warranty. First time I used hose it burst. Wellington Connecticut Author: Coral Springs, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Flexable Hose Wellington, Connecticut

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
42nd Street Photo SCAM...INTERNET BAIT AND SWITCH New York New York Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo New York, New York

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
PDM.GROUP LLL Promised to make big money on Amizon with the advertisement they were supplying. Said I could make between $1,000 to 5,000 a month. Said that I would make 15% of everything sold on my site. When I had not received any money from Amizon, I wrote them, and with their appology I was told that a new advertisement campaign would be started. I talked to Amazon and was told that this was not true. I would not receive any money until my commissions reached $200. I feel that this is a major rip off, trying this first before I call my credit card company. Phoenix Arizona Author: louisville, Kentucky Advertising Agencies: PDM.GROUP LLL Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
Dr.. Stephen Esses Dr. Esses BEWARE!!!!!! DO NOT LET DR. STEPHEN ESSES DO ANY SURGERY ON YOU. HE DID MAJOR BACK SURGERY ON ME AND MANY OTHERS I HAVE RUN INTO THAT DID NOT EVEN NEED SURGERY IN THE FIRST PLACE. DR. STEPHEN ESSES HAS RUINED MY LIFE AND COMPLETLY SCREWED UP THE SURGERY HE PERFORMED ON ME. ONCE AGAIN DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN FOR ANY REASON. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR IF YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY TO HELP IF HE HAS HARMED YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW? Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Personal Services: Dr.. Stephen Esses Houston, Texas

Jul 07 2014
FIRST AMERICAN TAX AND STUDENT LOANS ALLAIN MELLUL ARTHUR AND ERIC DINOV BRANDON REISMAN MATT BEIR AMI BLUMENAUER IRA SCHWARTZ STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION CHICAGO Illinois Author: palm beach gardens, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FIRST AMERICAN TAX AND STUDENT LOANS CHICAGO, Illinois

Jul 07 2014
I.C System Constant calls, looked up number and called back said I owed almost $800.00. The incident occured almost 9 months prior and this was the first time I got a call. I asked for a receipt and information to be mailed and have not received anything or a paper bill like I asked.  Internet Author: Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services: I.C System Internet

Jul 07 2014
L & L Travel 纵横旅游 Sleep in the shelter at night, Walk in the street by yourself all day, should a vacation be like this? New York New York Author: New York Tours & Excursions: L & L Travel New York, New York

Jul 07 2014
Philip Ison Phil IsonIson InternationalIson FurnitureBerkeley UpholsteryInterGlobalReimaginistLooc StudiosPlant D ManufacturingDirect Resource Group801 InvestmentsHigh Street GalleriesInternational Distribution Services PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Thomasville North Carolina Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Philip Ison Thomasville, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Greenstone Payments, Pivotal Payments,First Data Don't believe a word Tim Boyd tells you Dallas Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Greenstone Payments Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2014
claim consultants LLC Used to all claims consultants Peter meyers owner this man has been ripping homeowners off for years and have seen first hand what he does. he takes homeowners money and spend it for his lleisure. then can build the job that was supposed to be done. after months and months the job is still built he will avoid phone calls from home owners . Illinois inter Author: darien, Illinois Builders & Contractors: claim consultants LLC oak brook, Illinois

Jul 06 2014
Pedro Quezada INVESTEC Private Bank.3 Hardman Street, Spinning fields,Manchester M3 3HF.Registered No: 1026167.United Kingdom. Offered to donate 2 million dollars to myself and my family because he is such a good Christian. He wanted a deposit to a bank in UK for $500.00 to open an accounthe can make the 2M deposit to. Internet UK Author: Phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Pedro Quezada Internet

Jul 06 2014
K Street Advertising K Street Fiber One-Touch Media Telemarketing Scam, Web Site Rip Off Lakewood Colorado
Author: concord, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: K Street Advertising Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 05 2014
Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Against my better judgment as I had read several warnings on sites like Consumer Complaint, the BBB where Twenty Four Seven Funding and Kelly Fontaine were given an F- rating, I forwarded 1,000.00 (down from this original request of 2,500.00), to secure a home loan. He stated the money would assure them I was a serious shopper and all monies would be applied to his commission on the loan....that NEVER HAPPENED! Nothing seemed right and there were TONS of complaints from people losing very large sums of money, but my so called loan broker who was practicing under a false name (Jaye Maxx Alexander with a real name of Jerome Anthony Alexander)also had a REVOKED license in the state of North Carolina. Unfortunately, the NC Banking Commission neglected to tell me that, only that the name did not match the license he reports and includes in all his emails. I am not certain what the relationship is between Kelly Fontaine and Mr. Alexander who has SEVERAL aliases. twentyfoursevenfundingllc@gmail.com 32-03 86th Street #1 11369 Queens - New York City Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Timothy Weissbrot Ron Weissbrot Leave nonsense video on your first page Israel Internet Author: New York SEO - Reputation Management: Timothy Weissbrot Internet

Jul 05 2014
STREET RIDERZ-LENIN AREVALO AND VERONICA AYALA Lenin Arevalo Veronica AyalaVeronica Arevalo BEWARE OF THIS FAKE MOVING COMPANY OPERATED BY LENIN AREVALO AND VERONICA AYALA Lincoln California Author: Lincoln, California Moving Companies: STREET RIDERZ-LENIN AREVALO AND VERONICA AYALA Lincoln, California

Jul 04 2014
FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION SCAM HOME WARRANTY COMPANY;BEWARE Van nuys California Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION Van nuys, California

Jul 03 2014
Author: Los Angeles,, California Cash Services: Phil Prince - SILK OPERATIONS Los Angeles, California

Jul 03 2014
Finance Crime Division James Brooks Receive a phone call from James Brooks stated he from the Finance crime division and I have a warrant of arrest from and they going to my job or to my resident didn't appear to court for a complaint. He stated he need to hear from me or my attorney today if not hear from me or attorney he can not drop the charges. By the way I never receive court order or paper in the mail, this is going on and on first was a women voice same harassing but different ways. Need to stop, scam. Houston Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: Finance Crime Division Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Incompetent Contractor and Charge Unreasonable Fee Pasadena Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Miscellaneous Electronics: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California