Your Search | first street

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
First American Home Warranty First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Most dishonest, unaccountable warranty company L & S Air Conditioning and Heating, Phoenix, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Total Car Diagnostics Total OBD & ECU Auto Diagnostics Software -TOAD- + ELM327 Andre VSpeed2SuccessTotal OBD & ECU Auto Diagnostics Software  + ELM327 Total Car Diagnostics  software is completely downloadable... yet they send you a physical disk in which you have to physically return back to them, by first class mail, in order to get your refund back. So, they purposely send you a physical disk for downloaded software, in order for you to spend a ton of money to return it to them, or they will not process your refund.  Byron Bay, NSW 2481 Nationwide
Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Parts: Total Car Diagnostics Total OBD & ECU Auto Diagnostics Software (TOAD) + ELM327 Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Clearlink insurance Agent #420633 in order for me to,sign up for The Genera,He told me if I didn't have an accident within the first 45 days I would have -0- deductible on anything that happened. And he told me True Protectionwas included @no charge I was charged $75 and he said my daughter was on policy but she wasn't costing more money. Nationwide Author: cookeville, Tennessee Car Insurance: Clearlink insurance Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
mort fertel Two words for this company RIP OFF!!!! Looks like i'm not the first to file a complaint about Mort Fertel. I know I wont be the last unless people dig a little deaper before buying. Baltimore MD Author: effingham, Illinois Seminar Programs: mort fertel Internet

Aug 19 2015
Uni First Uni Frirst Uniforms Ripoff and unfair price changes disputes end up in law suits and arbitration a joke. Orlando Florida Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Laundry Services: Uni First Orlando , Florida

Aug 19 2015
Eye serum( Pure Health) First I paid trial fee 4.99, after that for two more month,they charge my credit after they bill my credit card about five hundred dollars for two more month, until I call mt credit card stop pay and Isrnt me another card Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Eye serum( Pure Health) Internet

Aug 18 2015
ups store 1600 cranberry township Been taking to the cleaners by ups store 1600 they threw my items out cranberry township Pennsylvania You should have done your homework first. Author: santa cruz, California Shipping Companies: ups store 1600 cranberry township cranberry township, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Cosburn financial firm Michelle Phillips went to borrow three thousand first said they needed 450 than another 450 than 350 so I don't go on and was told I would get it back by the 12 of Aug still hvd not received it het Hawthorne ny Internet Author: delta , Colorado Financial Services: Cosburn financial firm Internet

Aug 17 2015
First Choice Power Direct Energy Greedy and Money Hungry Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: First Choice Power Internet

Aug 17 2015
EyeMed Vision Care First American Administrators Don't pay advertised benefits. Impossible to speak to a human, by system design. Mason Ohio Author: Danville, Illinois Insurance Companies: EyeMed Vision Care Mason, Ohio

Aug 17 2015
247 PC Tech Support First person talked to was Steven Hages, Oct. 1, 2014 at 1-855-777-9117 Steven Hages Swanton Vermont
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: 247 PC Tech Support Swanton, Vermont

Aug 16 2015
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 14 2015
acs inc I t sent me an email the sam as the one on the first page Internet Author: North Chili, New York Cash Services: acs inc Internet

Aug 14 2015
First step leads Nathan Bushey Fitst step leads rips off employees does not pay and burns customers does not deliver pittsburgh Internet Author: Indiana Work at Home: First step leads Internet

Aug 14 2015
T.J. Rohleder MORE, Inc. now known as:DIRECT RESPONSE NETWORK305 East Main Street\Goessel, KS, 67053-9989 LIES, LIES & MORE LIES! TRUTH: TAKE THE MONEY & RUN! Goessel Kansas Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Liars: T.J. Rohleder Goessel, Kansas

Aug 13 2015
White Label marketing Universal group marketing (the name showed up on the contract I signed up with on the first day of training.) Perfect example of New York City New York
Author: New York, New York Door to Door Sales: White Label marketing New York City, New York

Aug 13 2015
Fyves Ordered some shoes in May and still nothing. First it was mailing problems and now I have no idea Europe Internet Author: APO AE, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Fyves Internet

Aug 12 2015
RGO RESUMES PAID 1.95 FOR RESUME THEN NOW CHARGING 39.95 MO . REFUSED TO REFUND. UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD FIRST RESUME Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Cross-Border Scams: RGO RESUMES Internet

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2015
Sprint on vinnin square This location sucks!!! First off there not even a corporate location just a franchise so what ever you have done here it can not be resolved at another location. They sold me a tablet saying it would only be $7 mo which is not the case they forgot to mention the installment fee I would need to pay everymonth for $11! Swampscott Massachusetts Author: Orlando , Florida Computer Dealers: Sprint on vinnin square Swampscott , Massachusetts

Aug 12 2015
Lufthansa Lufthansa wants to charge $4,000 for a visa issue that was their own fault in the first place! Nationwide Clarification Author: Westminster, Colorado Airlines: Lufthansa Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Syncis SCAM Syncis will act as the greatest thing invented and be a super wealthy company and also tell you, you must first give $10,000 of your earnings to someone else San Diego Internet Author: San diego, California Insurance Agencies: Syncis SCAM Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania