FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first american home buyers protection
There may be more specific results for "first american home buyers protection"
For more specific results for "first american home buyers protection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Michael Gallagher attorney at law Where to begin,first of all this case is still going and my trial date is Dec.20th, Monroe Wa, Seattle Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Gallagher attorney at law ,

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Song Dog Kennels Kim LaFlamme indiandogs.com IIDOBA American Indian Dogs Please read...this has been a very unfortunate experience Selma Oregon Author: Guffey, Colorado Animal Services: Song Dog Kennels Selma, Oregon

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Moblie Internet

Oct 15 2017
North American Relocation Services Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Effingham, New Hampshire Shipping & Handling: North American Relocation Services Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Elephant Structures Carports American Steel Carports Run, don't buy from these guys Joshua Texas Author: Hart, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Elephant Structures Carports Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Stover Concrete Creations Very poor quality of concrete staining & finish in our new home Wichita Kansas
We are sorry that you are unhappy Author: Milton, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Stover Concrete Creations Wichita, Kansas

Oct 14 2017
Southland log homes Dis honest sales and marketing West Hatfield Massachusetts Follow up from Southland Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Manufactured Home Dealers: Southland log homes , Massachusetts

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Jones Plumbing Jesse Jones Not licensed plumber, con, defrauded me, install a 'system' in my home without a permit, $2,830 Aurora Colorado
Author: Englewood, Colorado Customer: Jones Plumbing Aurora, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
AR Family Protection Offered a free knife for postage only and was signed up for a online newsletter and now they are charging me double every month and can't contact them. Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: AR Family Protection , Texas

Oct 13 2017
William C. Berger Esq. Home Defense Law Firm LLC Promised foreclosure defense & house in foreclosure Boca Raton Florida Author: Pine Bush, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: William C. Berger Esq. Boca Raton, Florida