FIRST CAPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first capital
There may be more specific results for "first capital"
For more specific results for "first capital"
Showing 26-50 of 101,986 Found Reports For more specific results for "first capital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
CDF Doug Bowe Anderson Capital Group Not truthful people Winnipeg Manitoba Not all projects are viable Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: CDF Doug Bowe Winnipeg, Manitoba

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

James Anderson First financial Scam about personal loan Internet
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Community Development First Anderson Cap Group ARE SCAMMING CRIMINALS Author: Houston, Texas Loans: James Anderson Internet

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Edward Hakobyan VertiFX Limited Carolina Buquing Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Anderson Capital Group CDF is a full on SCAM Winnipeg Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Online Trading: Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
First Class Entertainment Rennix Leo Big Ren This individual is a SCAM!!!! He charged $10,000 to schedule tour dates, event planning, and tour dates... but delivered Nothing.. Each time contacted he said he is working on it.. but it has been Six Months already!! Do not trust this person or his business.. There is nothing First Class about it!!!! Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: First Class Entertainment Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Edward Hakobyan Doug w Bowen CDF Anderson Capital group This group is nothing but a scam. They only wish to separate you from your money Manitoba Canada Nationwide Not a client Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Edward Hakobyan Fidel araneta Community Development First Manitoba Anderson Capital Group Nationwide

37, Report #1319445

Oct 12 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
pure natural aqp/rt fullfillment i seen an offer regarding this product on the internet first bottle free and just pay shipping since then they keep sending me bottles without my permission and charging me doral Florida Author: O Fallon, Missouri Alternative Health: pure naturap/l aq doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 12 2017
CFD Stocks Firstly, I deposited $250 to start trading with CFD stocks. The sooner I came in contact with Dan, my Account Manager, I have been trying to withdraw my investment from the company because I suspected that Dan was more interested in me making more deposits. He knew I was a novice on their trading platform and needed guidance from him. I mentioned that to him the first time we spoke. He told me that he would help me.  London Internet Author: Parklands, Other Brokerage Companies On-line: CFD Stocks Internet

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Dba - style works Suspected she'll companies WH deals and INT botique. So now a second watch shows up. The first we thought came from my husband job. We don't check statement . We didn't give luxury items our credit card. It is a survey.  Silver city New Mexico
Author: Malverne, New York Credit Card Fraud: Luxury Fashion Silver city , New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet