Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

first choice

Showing 1-25 of 25,197 Found Reports For more specific results for "first choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Colemanandcain James Black, jordan@safestescrow.com, SBLC SCAM, FEE FIRST SCAM, Seattle Washington Author: grand prairie, Texas Investment Brokers: Colemanandcain Internet

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Suntrust Suntrust Bank Suntrust Banks Closed my account because I SPEND TOO MUCH Atlanta Nationwide We have a winner... Author: Jupiter, Florida Banks: Suntrust Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Simmons First Bank Simmons BankSimmons Bank of Hot Springs Dishonest Simmons Bank Hot Springs Arkansas
Author: Bismarck , Arkansas Satellite Companies: Simmons First Bank Hot Springs , Arkansas

Feb 21 2017
Choice Warranty Choice Home Warranty Biggest Scam! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: Choice Warranty Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada

Feb 20 2017
Victorian Choice unknown, but apparently there is a parent company Took money, shipped dress to wrong location, will not respond to emails Redmond Internet Author: Marthasville, Missouri Specialty Stores: Victorian Choice Internet

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 18 2017
Ikrimaah Assunni Peter Jarrett (PJ) Ikrimah PLC PTE LTD Promised quarterly interest on $8,250.00 in 2013. After first interest, nothing received over 3 years later. I requested return of principal since 2014. Singapore Internet Author: South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ikrimaah Assunni Internet

Feb 18 2017
Ignacio Gomez Matt and Jrs Landscaping Cant finish job, not their first complaint! Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Landscaping: Ignacio Gomez Glendale, Arizona

Feb 17 2017
Spartan Taxes. Spartan Insurance. Manager First name Beverly. Uneducated. Clueless. Liars. Rip off. Ignorant. Thieves. Unprofessional. No class. Lakeland Florida Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Income Tax Service: Spartan Taxes Lakeland, Florida

Feb 16 2017
assurance wireless virgin mobile liars,incompetent,thiefs first rate idiots Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Financial Services: assurance wireless Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Auto Choice of Olean Lying, Theifs olean New York Author: steamburg, New York Auto Dealers: Auto Choice of Olean olean , New York

Feb 15 2017
Choice home warranty no help when needed and gave different story from tech houston Nationwide SO because.... Author: RICHMOND, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Garcinia Cambogia possibly:Advance Green Coffee Charged unauthorized recurring charges to credit card. NO products received. Sample returned unopened as husband is diabetic-not recommended. Charged full price $10593 first day of sample ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,order. Same chg week later. Two more charges week later 99.99 and 92.97. one for Green Tea - Many listed in scam report Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
diggity dog & lonesome kitty Diggity dog and lonesome kitty is a hostile environment for an individual to work in, errors within the first few days will result in the owner using the term common sense to correct an individual. The work is mostly physical, however it is not complicated. The real issue is the attitude of the owner toward its workers, the owner screams at workers whenever they make a mistake even if they may be new in the company and are still learning. The salary is most likely minimum, and there is multiple things a new worker will be expected to do: grooming, cleaning, feeding however it is simple . Moreover, the owner makes calls to workers in after work hours. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Animal Services: Work Place Bullies: diggity dog & lonesome kitty Toronto, Ontario