FIRST CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first choice
There may be more specific results for "first choice"
For more specific results for "first choice"
Showing 26-50 of 25,353 Found Reports For more specific results for "first choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 10 2017
First American Loans Steve Johnson, Senior Loan Manager I was looking for a loan, he told me I was approved for a 5,000.00 loan repayment of 155./36months Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Financial Services: First American Loans Internet

May 10 2017
First Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois Calling me a useless person because I would not buy into their scam! Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: LOCKHART, Texas Cash Services: First Cash Advance Chicago, IL Internet

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

May 09 2017
Vinesse Was told that the promotion was not valid after certain period (reason decided to try the service). How can I trust the company after first poor service? Decided to delay shipment as I ordered too much, was told that I can't delay my shipment and that it has to be shipped every month. Different than what was stated on the website. Stay away Internet Author: rancho palos verdes, California Unusual Rip-Off: Vinesse Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We open our doors to anyone wishes to visit the Chicago office on any given morning! Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Nationwide

32, Report #1372090

May 08 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC Billed thru:ACMRMAR Trim Choice Ordered FREE sample CBC Oil $5.95 shipping. 10 days later $69.95. Ongoing monthly charge. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Suffolk, Virginia Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC internet

33, Report #1372055

May 08 2017
Zombie johns dont wanna fix the car i just baught i told them about and they just wanted my money first and dont want to own up to there deal akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Junk Dealers: Zombie johns akron, Ohio

34, Report #1372010

May 08 2017
Choice Home Warranty Con Fake False Denial Disreputable Lawsuit Edison, NJ 08837 Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 07 2017
Appliance Repair Guys Didn't tell the whole truth about my broken fridge at the first visit Mississauga Ontario Author: Missisauga, Ontario Customer: Appliance Repair Guys Ontario

May 07 2017
First idea solutions Took over my computer, tried to steal $315 from me but their attempt failed Huntington Maryland Author: Willoughby , Ohio Computer Service & Repair: First idea solutions Huntington, Maryland

May 07 2017
Darry Colvin I was send an Email stating a company want too hire me,but I need to go too US FORKLIFT, first to before I could hired. After going I paid and take your test, was give there FAKE CERT. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Darry Colvin Houston, Texas

May 06 2017
TRS Limited A fraudulent attempt to extort money, stating that I owed money for the purchase of cosmetic products. I was contacted bty a representative of Nationwide Recoery Systems, 888-677-5230. I am certain that I do not owe .lney on this purchase because the payments were deducted from my checking account prior to the products being shipped. The man stated that I owed $139.00, but he offered to allow me to pay $98.00 to settle the account. Since I am sure that this is an an attempt to extort money, I first searched for the company onkine. This the manner in which I located this site. Nationwide Author: Canton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Nationwide

May 06 2017
Best Funding Solutuions they promised to get me funding, states first fund max 14 days, its been over 2 months, I paid 3k that they will not refund to me New York New York Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Business Consultants: Best Funding Solutuions New York, New York

May 06 2017
Premier Adjusters Prestige Adjusters, United Adjusters Inc., Adjuster's Choice Inc., Adjusters United, and 3 other ones. Insurance scam, contractor vendor program scam, Luis Mendez Internet
Contractor Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Premier Adjusters Internet

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 05 2017
Coolest Cooler has still not delivered to the first 10% of backers. The other 90% are completely screwed. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Fraud: Coolest Cooler Internet

May 05 2017
Diet supplements sec Trim choice They are stealing 69.95 from my account without my permission Las vegas Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Attorney Generals: Diet supplements sec Las vegas, Nevada

May 04 2017
Animal Express First Rate Shipping Animal rip off Dallas Texas Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Animal Express Texas

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

May 03 2017
World TEFL Association (WTA) Jimmy Crangle and Debbie McLean I purchased a TEFL franchise in January 2014. I was told and the contract stated that if the franchise didn't achieve $50,000 in target revenue within the first 12 months, I would receive a full refund of my franchise fees. Hong Kong Internet Statement of apology to World TEFL Association , their staff and affiliates Author: Oxnard, California Corrupt Companies: World TEFL Association (WTA) Hong Kong,

May 03 2017
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY CHWALTERNATIVE PLUMBING PLUS NOT AS PAID FOR ALTERNATIVE PLUMBING TOLEDOOH OH Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY internet

May 03 2017
Vision Web PPC James Amato First Class Digital Solutions First Class Digital Marketing James Amato Sheenah Laine Sheenah Amato Vision Web PPC James Amato Ripped me off and charged my credit card thousands. Fake promises and fraud. Encino California
Author: Encino, California Advertising / Deceptive: Vision Web PPC James Amato Encino, California

May 03 2017
Barry Nix Trucking LLC (Nix Trucking) Drivers beware. This is the same company as GD TRUCKING EXPRESS INC. These guys will cheat you out of every penny and find any excuse in the book not to pay you. 4425 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062-5832 USA Texas Billy as driver is the first to respond to a rip off report ad. Author: Memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: NIX TRUCKING Texas

May 02 2017
Select Home Warranty Choice home warranty Select Home warranty is a scam. They always lie and find a reason not to pay. Than I spoke this Gentleman by the name of Nelson and he said he is the top person at this office. But he would not let me talk to anyone over him. He said OH THEY DONT TALK TO CUSTOMERS! That's not there job. Mahwah New Jersey Author: THornton, Colorado Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey