Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: first choice
There may be more reports for "first choice"
For more results perform a general search for "first choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
sunay face ser youth choice cosmetics Author: Ft Worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: sunay face ser other

Feb 09 2017
Granade Motorcars Sold a BAD transmission to my brothers Daughter, her first car.....would not stand behind it. Spring Branch Texas Talk Author: Highlands Ranch,, Colorado Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars Spring Branch , Texas

Feb 08 2017
FM Trader I lost $15,000 with this binary trading company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS. First it say you need $250 only. And then they tell you that you need more than that. I end up racking $20,000 on my credit card. I made $5,000 then Iost it all. They keep trading and they don't care if you make money or not. I end up losing $15,000. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. London, Englands Nationwide Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Online Trading: FM Trader Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream I have been trying to speak with someone that was listed as customer service about your product that I did not order. The first young man was Kirby very nice and helpful. He said that I needed to call some one else to get my refund on the ReNew Eye Cream. Taking unauthorized funds from my account Fountain Valley CA Author: Colbert, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
America's First Choice Home Club America's 1st ChoiceAFC Home Club Total SCAM - Little Will Ever Be Paid Atanta Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Best Choice Software Best Choice Skeptic Brandon Florida Author: Smyrna, Georgia Financial Services: Best Choice Software Brandon, Florida

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 04 2017
Choice home warranty Scammed! Bait and switch! Edison New Jersey Author: Henderson, Nevada Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty New Jersey

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
Jeannie Nguyen / Douglas Hall These 2 persons are trying to fly around the world in first class for free, they request tickets then make up excuses not to pay Denton, Texas Internet Author: Denton, Texas Air Travel: Jeannie Nguyen / Douglas Hall Internet

Feb 02 2017
Deland Kia Deland Kia! Where we sell unsafe cars and lie about it! Deland Florida It Was YOUR Choice Author: Deltona , Florida Auto Dealers: Deland Kia Deland, Florida

Feb 02 2017
Premium Brand SknCare ATO*WLNST, Beyond Nutra Store Told me the product was free at first but a month later said it was a trial offer and the I had 15 days to try it. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Premium Brand SknCare Internet

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet

Feb 01 2017
Hawk's Yachts Hawk Ennis, Liberty Marina, Hawks Yachts Bought our first boat from Hawk and the boat DIED the day we bought it. Edgewater Maryland
We are Not responsible for buyers COMPLETEY IRRESPONSIBILE ACTIONS! Author: Annapolis, Maryland Boat Marinas: Hawk's Yachts Edgewater, Maryland

Feb 01 2017
Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Local Choice Spirits Clarke Distribution Local Choice Lifestyle Reveal Agency Chartrael Hall Juan Ditto Kelvin Young LS Clarke Stay away from Joseph Clarke and Local Lifestyle Inc and Clarke Distribution of Louisville, Kentucky! FRAUD Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Bars Lounges & Clubs: Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Louisville, Kentucky

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 31 2017
starling capital they first for activating the account 300$ then they ask for 10,000 to start trading so i sent only 2600 and after seeing nothing have changed in my account i trid to make a withraw of 100$ and its pending after a week i trid to withraw the full amount off 2600 but then it says if i want to do another withraw then the first one i whon't be able to complete but by the end nothing is going back to your account and im trying to contact them but they keep on hanging up the phone so i figured thet its a scam once i have sent them the money united states Nationwide Author: monsey, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: starling capital Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Absopure Water Company They made 3 different attempts to deliver water service first excuse the truck broke down second excuse the driver forgot third excuse the driver did not take a unit to put the water on. Terre Haute IN Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Bottled Water Delivery: absopure IN

Jan 31 2017
Vishakha Upadhyay Vishakha Upadhya, swati shah,Dishita, Nikita Mehta same as the first report i filed. email me saying they wanted to do business but is asking for money. India Internet
Author: Talisay City, Other Work at Home: Vishakha Upadhyay Internet

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
First Steps Academy llc First steps Doesn't pay anyone. doesn't care about kids yelm/ sumner Washington Author: Spanaway, Washington Preschools: First Steps Academy llc yelm/ sumner ,

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet