FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first convenience bank
There may be more specific results for "first convenience bank"
For more specific results for "first convenience bank"
Showing 26-50 of 145,647 Found Reports For more specific results for "first convenience bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Oasisgroup83@Nv ,shown on bank acct; boxes show Distributed by Avanti Skin Renewal & avantirenewal.com Charged $89.97 to credit card for trial items shipment 1607 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo shipment New York 14212 Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal & Eye Serum Internet

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Moblie Internet

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Credit One Bank Payment made and not postwed to account but shows as made from my other account! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

James Anderson First financial Scam about personal loan Internet
Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Community Development First Anderson Cap Group ARE SCAMMING CRIMINALS Author: Houston, Texas Loans: James Anderson Internet

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Edward Hakobyan VertiFX Limited Carolina Buquing Doug Bowen Carolina Buquing Anderson Capital Group CDF is a full on SCAM Winnipeg Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Online Trading: Anderson Capital Group Community Development First CDF Doug Bowen Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING FAKE ORDER FAKE EXPORTER FRAUDSTER FAKE LC FAKE BANK LETTER SCAMMER DO NOT DO BUSINESS UK Slander Author: BERLIN, Auto Dealers: PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING ,