FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first national benefits
There may be more specific results for "first national benefits"
For more specific results for "first national benefits"
Showing 76-100 of 111,364 Found Reports For more specific results for "first national benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com provides high quality vehicle history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a vehicle. OnlineCarReport.com provides the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. OnlineCarReport.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help with any questions you may have. OnlineCarReport.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30-day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose OnlineCarReport.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Montgomery, Alabama

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
DriveTime DT Acceptance Corp. In 2013 Dec.13 I went to Carmax to purchase a car. Houston Texas How could you make the payments to the wrong company all these years? Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Car Financing: DriveTime Houston , Texas

Oct 08 2017
Jillian Mai Thi Jillian EpperlyExposing the Lies Candida: Weaponized Fungus Irresponsible Claims - Endangering Lives Internet This Report Is Libelous and Misleading Author: Dover, New Hampshire Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Internet

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gabriel Chiu REVIEW: Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in the quality of patient care and surgical results. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery's goal to customize customer's entire treatment, and make a life-changing experience at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Spa treatments: Facials & Microdermabrasion, Peels, Injectables & Fillers, Laser Treatments, Specialty Treatments, and Spa Policies. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills CA *UPDATE: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe and trusted business service.
BUTCHER! Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, BHPS Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Classic modern Chanel-inspired, facility is comprised of sensational SkinCeuticals lounge, private VIP reception, and luxurious state-of-the-art consultative treatment rooms. Offering full-spectrum beauty treatments from customized facials to mommy makeover procedures. Beverly Hills, California

89, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Forno’s of Spain CHILDREN NOT ALLOWED Newark New Jersey Good Grief Author: Newark, New Jersey Restaurants: Forno’s of Spain Newark, New Jersey

Oct 07 2017
National Van Lines Vanguard Logistics Avoid using them - still waiting for compensation for lost items Bethel Connecticut Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Moving Companies: National Van Lines Bethel, Connecticut

Oct 07 2017
Star home care I just want some information about this company if its legit or not and what their actual phone number is. Because I've currently been employed by them and I've send out all my visa related documents to them so they can file my visa with home land security and immigration office .but now they want $377 for the visa appointment booking and I should send it via cash send to a south African number first then send the voucher number and the pin to them . before I do this I want to know it its the real company I'm dealing with and if they have me on records. Because everything sounds to good to be true. Please get me some information New york Internet
Author: 7100, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Star home care New york, New York

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Incorrect Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Arch Films They refused to pay for a service we completed. We have proof of their satisfaction with services rendered and yet they refused to pay the amount agreed upon in our contract with them. some research has been done and it is believed that this is not the first time they have tried to get out of paying an individual or company for completed work. They are difficult to speech to, and extremely unprofessional. St Louis Missouri Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Arch Films St Louis, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
Zytest Zytek First purchase was 8.99 every month we are billed 88.00. I tried to cancell, but no results Payson Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Zytest Internet

Oct 06 2017
FTC Do Not Call Registry Federal Trade Commission Do Not Call RegistryNational Do Not Call Registryhttps:donotcall.gov/ ftc.gov/faq/consumer.../list-number-national-do-not-call-registry FTC Do Not Call Registry appears to be selling our registered telephone numbers Washington, DC Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Civil Rights Violators: FTC Do Not Call Registry Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
National Processing Center Deceptive flier received in mail. Makes you believe it's from a government office. Nowhere on the flier does it indicate that it's not affiliated with the government, but the rip the sides off envelope did. I guess this is there way of saying we did indicate that we aren't government. Us humans take the envelope and throw it away. I'm glad I am smart enough to look at things closely. WASHINGTON DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Edmonds, Washington Funeral Services: National Processing Center WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
National Warranty services Sold me a warranty without telling me the actual price of the contract. llinois (Berwyn, Cicero, Oak Lawn)/company:FL. Florida Author: palos heights, Illinois Auto Warranty: National Warranty services Internet

Oct 06 2017
Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Mark Twain House Discrimination against male writers Hartford Connecticut I stand by the report, but will spend no more time on it Author: Rollinsville, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Nonesuch Humor Writing Award Hartford, Connecticut