Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: first national card
There may be more reports for "first national card"
For more results perform a general search for "first national card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 12 2017
Adorna Said it was a free trial for the shipping cost of $2.97 then charged my credit card for $44.99. It stinks and does not work! Internet Author: Moundsville , West Virginia Skin Care: Adorna Internet

Feb 12 2017
Purity products Purity products took$293.55 from my debit card,i didnt order or recieve anything.i have spent 8months trying to get it back. Plainview New York Thank you for your feedback Author: Gwynn oak, Maryland Alternative Health: Purity products Plainview, New York

Coal Cosmetics Unable to contact and they keep charging credit card California
Author: Tomball, Texas Skin Care: Coal Cosmetics California

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Instant Credit Loan Brad Allen (ext. 121)WilsonKevin (ext. 155)RoseDavid Wbite Loan promise, gift card for state tax, common scam Chicago Illinois Author: Ocoee, Florida Sales People: Instant Credit Loan Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
LE DOUX Beverly Hills CA 90212 Le Doux Eye Serum/Le Doux Serum/ Le Doux Firm & Lift Ripped me off, attacking my credit card with unauthorized charges Beverly Hills California Author: San Diego, California Skin Care: LE DOUX San Diego, California

Feb 11 2017
Shari's Berries Charged my credit card $49.99 for 6 strawberries Internet Author: RINCON, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Shari's Berries Internet

Feb 11 2017
Experian 701 Experian ParkwayP.O. Box 2002Allen, TX 75013-00361-888-397-3742 I never ever heard of this company. They asked you to issue a credit card in my name. Your number 000200109388841138, Allen Texas Author: Wilsonville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Experian Allen, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Sam's special offers I ordered 2 sets of lighted crochet hooks on 1/22/17 and have received nothing but my credit card has been billed 84.85 dollars. Nationwide Author: Springboro, Ohio Arts and Crafts: Sam's special offers Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Direct TV DTV*DIRECTV SERVICE Don't know how they have my credit card information. Nationwide
Response to Tyg Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Beauty Instand Wrinkle Reducer Unauthorized credit card charge for $99.95 after paying for trial size only St. George Utah Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Instand Wrinkle Reducer St. George, Utah

Feb 11 2017
Guns America DO not trust, do not give credit card info North Miami Florida Author: Ijamsville, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Guns America Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 11 2017
dailysale.com first item did not arrive in time, second order they sent the wrong item. Author: Boring, Oregon Specialty Stores: dailysale.com

Feb 11 2017
1.satin youth 2.greentree consulting 3.Youniquef Scam - offer trial and then bill credit card with out authorization Utah Nationwide Author: California Drug Manufacturers: satin youth Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
ARA INC Owed money on a credit card I did bankruptcy Lombard IL Author: Spring , Texas Child Protective Services: ARA INC IL

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
Puente Hills Nissan THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEIR CONTRACT City of Industry California Still lying Author: Placentia, Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan City of Industry, California

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Blackhawk Meijer PayPower Meijer PayPower Pre-Paid Debit Card Blackhawk Meijer Paypower is Witholding my Daughter's Child Supporting Funding on my Pre-Paid Debit Card Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Blackhawk Meijer PayPower Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
BizBoost, Inc. bizboost.com/ Robocall, Business Loan Scam, Possible Identity Theft Wilmington, DE 19807 Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Credit Card Fraud: BizBoost, Inc. Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet