FIRST NATIONAL CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first national card
There may be more specific results for "first national card"
For more specific results for "first national card"
Showing 101-125 of 94,018 Found Reports For more specific results for "first national card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 14 2017
Skin Opulent/ Skin Solice Purchase 2 trial sizes at $4.95 for shipping. I received the product, but unbeknowns to me they charged my credit card $89.95 for each product. I called to correct and was told I had not cancelled the automatic reorder of my products with in two weeks. They never indicated I had to do this. They refunded $30. for each product and pocketed the rest. Put this company out of business. It is a sham! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent Nationwide

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
AdCorp Media refused to cancel contract before it was even implimented then ilegally debited debit card irvington New Jersey Author: Paterson, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: AdCorp Media irvington, New Jersey

NetSpend Also known as control card Stole my money Nationwide
Author: Oakland park, Florida Criminal Justice System: NetSpend Nationwide

May 13 2017
Epione RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Epione | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Epione Medical Corporation is a cosmetic surgery center that provides patients with the most up to date technologically advanced cosmetic procedures. Dr. Simon Ourian provides cosmetic treatments and has developed a line of skin care products to ensure his patients can maintain the health of their skin. Epione prides itself on being upfront with its patients.
Author: Temp, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills , California

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 13 2017
Legion Medical Axis, First Health, This Is an Insurance Scam Nationwide Author: Raton, New Mexico Health Insurance: Legion Medical Nationwide

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 13 2017
Confederate Super store Charged credit card monthly Spring Internet Author: New Tazewell, Tennessee Gift Shops: Confederate Super store Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Scam - cancelled but they keep charging my credit card!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Better Business Bureau: parisian glow Internet

May 12 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kinetix Health Club will always put the member first to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kinetix Health Club pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid card Company charged me for a purchase of $90.00 I have no idea what it is, I did not make this purchase internet Author: Madera, California On-Line Stores: OneVanilla Prepaid card Nationwide

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
Phenom Health Charged credit card if customer decided to keep free sample Aurora Colorado Author: Sanford, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Phenom Health Aurora, Colorado

May 12 2017
COAL COSMETICS MAIL CREDIT CARD SCAM ST.PETERSBURG Florida Author: BELLA VISTA, Arkansas Skin Care: COAL COSMETICS ST.PETERSBURG, Florida

May 12 2017
cali cowgirl treasures, irene solomon Irene schindler stole $20,000 from trust account unauthorized, took card, stole pin, withdrawls in her and company name, victim is 72 year old cancer survivor. hawthorne,  California Author: hawthorne, California Sales People: cali cowgirl treasures, irene solomon los angeles pasadena, California

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 12 2017
Dermatone Sent me a free trial of product, just pay shipping And handling. Then charged full amount for product and charged my account thereafter. When I called them to cancel they said all charges stand and there was no way I could ship product charged but not yet receive back for a refund. Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Dermatone Internet

May 12 2017
Jack Rabbit Gave us a tow for a member on April 01 2017, we performed the tow and tried to run the credit card for the service and was denied for $175.  pensckola florida Florida Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Auto Clubs: Jack Rabbit Internet

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona