FIRST PREMIER BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first premier bank
There may be more specific results for "first premier bank"
For more specific results for "first premier bank"
Showing 1-25 of 147,234 Found Reports For more specific results for "first premier bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Soanex Consulting Identity and bank account theft attempt by fake job scammers at SOANEX INC OTTAWA Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Fraud: Soanex Consulting Internet

Oct 21 2017
Rock Hall Gardens, LLC I received a fake check with their name at the top, and People's United Bank to the right Lawrence New York Author: Lawrence, New York Bad Check Writers: Rock Hall Gardens, LLC Lawrence, New York

Oct 21 2017
bank of America charges $8.00 to cash one of there checks then refused to give me a receipt Colonial heights Virginia Check cashing fee--- Author: Colonial heights, Virginia Attorney Generals: Banks: bank of America Colonial heights, Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Prime Business funding Baw Capital, Premier working capital, Premier Financial capital corporation Scam artist who rips off business owner's and contractors hired to work Chicago/ Miami Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Prime Business funding Internet

Oct 21 2017
Arvest Bank Bait and Switch Loan Deals Bentonville Arkansas Author: Crandall, Texas Banks: Arvest Bank Bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Grand TV Box I was wondering what was taking so long, now I have the answer, uggggh wish I would have used paypal. or read this report before I gave them my bank card info. Crap.. California Internet Author: Merrick, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Grand TV Box Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Synchrony Bank took an amount of my bank account that I did not authorize . They refused to give me my money back in my account after I had already made a payment . Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Banks: Synchrony Bank Internet

Oct 20 2017
Jody's Secret On 06/20/17, I placed an order for two adjustable sport bras. Money came out of my bank account and I have yet to received my merchandize. Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
powercontact.biz deducted credit card amount from my bank account Internet Author: Antrim. N Ireland, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: powercontact.biz Internet

Oct 20 2017
The Neothink Society Mark Hamilton First the company charged me for a manuscript for 139.00,It reads just like a novel or story.now they want me to send them another 299.00 to get the read between the lines manuscript but this also includes a membership to this secret society. West Valley City Utah Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: The Neothink Society West Valley City, Utah

Oct 19 2017
Ritz Building Industry Limited After PO, requested transfer to 3 different non-existant bank accounts. We have paid but never received the marchandise Qinghu Shenzhen, Guangdon
Author: Montreal, Quebec Kitchens: Ritz Building Industry Limited Qinghu,

Oct 19 2017
Mystic Stitch Inc I ordered a product from them on Oct 1 2017 they took my paypal money it was deducted from my bank account and I still have not recieved the product 400 w. norwegian st. Pottsville, Penn. 17901 Pennsilvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Mystic Stitch Inc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Gatorade Bruce Johnson The Hiring Manager said he was going to wrap my car with an Advertisement for Gatorade sent me a check and it was sent back from my bank Georgia Internet
Author: Darlington, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Gatorade Internet

Oct 19 2017
first progress platnium master card refuses to get back security deposit comes up with some crazy not true charges Johnson City Tennessee Author: Midland, Texas Credit & Debt Services: first progress platnium master card Internet

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California