FIRST PREMIER BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first premier bank
There may be more specific results for "first premier bank"
For more specific results for "first premier bank"
Showing 26-50 of 146,895 Found Reports For more specific results for "first premier bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 21 2017
Oranum tsiah I paid for a psychic reading with Tsiah only to find out that this lady is a fake. Don't waste your money. I had that reading with Tsiah because the first reading I had was with a psychic named Marlene that is now with (((REDACTED))). Internet Author: jersey city, New Jersey Party Planners: Oranum Internet

Sep 21 2017
Capital One 360 No-Fee Banking Internet Wrong Author: Medford, New York Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Sep 20 2017
Grant Disick urologist he was careless and did not do protocall for a urine systoscopy. The only complaint was frequent uriniating at night. He performed a systoscope which was proven dirty and caused my husband to becime septic shivk with vingested heart failure. Was told he would not make it through the night. He ws put on a respirator and had to learn how to hold a spoon in his hand among other things. He failed to take a urine test prior to the procedure and his symtoms did not warrant such a procedure in the first place. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Physicians: Grant Disick urologist Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 20 2017
Ally's world I ordered a steam hair straightener on July 23,2017 and never reseaved my order there is no record of it but I have my confirmation number and it was taken from my bank Internet (ally's world) Internet Author: Von ormy, Texas Beauty Products: Allysworld Internet

Sep 20 2017
Hughes Federal Credit Union Hughes, Hughes FCU, Hughes Federal Credit Union, HFCU Hughes Illegally Taking Money From Savings Account Tucson Arizona Google is your Friend Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: Hughes Federal Credit Union Tucson, Arizona

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas

Sep 20 2017
One Stop Global Solutions Peter White (Employee ID 20140244) I upgraded to Quicken 2017 so it would be compatible with my bank. I needed technical assistance and contacted them. In the past support was provided. Now I was told i needed to purchase a support package. I did- a lifetime agreement for $999.00 I contacted my tech, Peter White a few times and received assistance. I just called him and was told that my he couldn't put be of further assistance and explained that my Quicken account has been corrupted. I skied him about refunding my money and he quickly needed the call, saying he was helping another client. I am seeking total restition and damages as I will have to take measures to further protected my identity. Independence Kentucky Independence Ke Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: One Stop Global Solutions Nationwide

33, Report #420431

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprises - Creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises I have attempted reaching this Company by phone no response is this company bogus a scam. Are they just another to good to be true situation! San Diego California Business Builder Enterprises, Inc.s Rebuttal to False, Libelous Claims Author: Hempstead, New York Financial Services: Business Builder Enterprises San Diego, California

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 20 2017
Business Credit Makeover AKA Business Builder Enterprises really is a CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM Took my CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMED ME!! Internet
Business Builders Enterprises *TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SCAM* Author: Irvine, California Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprises Internet

Sep 20 2017
SOCIALLITY 888-628 CHK CARD PUR 888-6286284 NJ 000873 On September 19th,2017, I looked up my bank account to find that this company had charged $14.82 against my bank card. I have never heard of them and called the bank and had to cancel my card and get a new card to use. I never give out my pin or my bankcard number to anyone so was surprised to see this charge. Fairfield New Jersey 00873 Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Online banking: SOCIALLITY Internet

Sep 20 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing Inc Stuck in a 8.99% interest rate Salt lake city Utah Wrong Author: East Orange, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Select Portfolio Servicing Inc Utah

Sep 20 2017
vroom/texas direct auto Fraud stafford Texas Where Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: vroom stafford, Texas

Sep 20 2017
Chime Bank Bancorp Bank Would not give me my money back after I was ripped off and they had NO documentation this bank is a joke Internet only Internet Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Banks: Chime Bank Bancorp Bank Internet

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Toyota Financial Services TMCC Deferred Payments not honor by TMCC Carol Stream Internet Just the facts Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Toyota Financial Services Internet

Sep 19 2017
eye & wrinkle couture a survey on computer & won free wrinkle & eye couture all i had to do is pay postage & handling they took that out of my bank account meanwhile i went to florida daughter having baby came back with samanilla poseining got out of hospital got bank statement which they took $98 & $89 i did not sign any contract & i got samples for all that money never received any more products santa ana California Author: simpson, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: eye & wrinkle couture santa ana, California

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Freedom life insurance company of america My wife, Andrea is sick. She does not reason clearly and cant speak properly. She doesnt remember the name of the Life Insurance she was talking to. She was promised full health coverage but she got nothing in return. We lost $ 900 as the first month installment in Sept of this year. Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance company of america TX

Sep 19 2017
Bloombeautiful offered free sample, but pay postage - then has started taking 38 dollars without content from my bank Internet Author: Simorre, Alabama Beauty Salons: Skin Care: Bloombeautiful Internet

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 19 2017
Serrano Development Group ,owned by Daniel Mahoney, Jason Tolleson, Donald Kaplan, HoA Property Management Fleecing First Time Home Owners - Breaching Fiduciary Duty Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Real Estate Services: Serrano Development Group Glendale, California

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
saleguru I purchased a flat iron from Intstagram the money came out of my bank but recieved no merchandise Internet
Author: Candia, New Hampshire Beauty Products: saleguru Internet