FITNESS 2000 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fitness 2000
There may be more specific results for "fitness 2000"
For more specific results for "fitness 2000"
Showing 1-25 of 11,548 Found Reports For more specific results for "fitness 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
TechStore 2000 Ordered this from an ad that said just pay shipping of $4.95, then they charge my card $49.99 15 days later without my knowledge Internet Author: Yantis, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TechStore 2000 ,

Oct 17 2017
Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Moved to an area without an Orange Theory nearby, Will not cancel without charging me for a full month even though I've been a freeze fee for months. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 11 2017
RYAN ARDI RYAN ARDI STEVENSON FITNESS SCAMMER Rdardi1234 Rdardi123 Fitness membership scam Oak Park,CA Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: RYAN ARDI Internet

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL The company never performed the move and at not withholding our deposit. They came to my house on the pickup day but forced us to accept a new quote which is 2000 dollars more. We did not accept and wanted them to move just per the original contact. They left the house and shouted to my husband “Good luck, yo are not moving”. I have complained to BBB, but all the messages received from this business are exactly what they did to us, meaning they have been lying on BBB. Their addresses are confirmed by Police as fake Internet
Author: Woodway, Texas Attorney Generals: Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL Internet

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 06 2017
LA FITNESS Scamming, Lying & Cheating Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Anaheim, California Weightloss Programs: LA FITNESS Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
CLUB FITNESS Wont cancel membership. Keep on charging my credit card!!! St. Peters MO Author: St. Peters, Missouri Alternative Health: CLUB FITNESS ST. PETERS, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2017
Ottawa Textiles 2000 Inaccurate turnaround, Damaged items, very low quality https://www.reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/744wky/watch_out_for_ottawa_textiles_2000_on_st_laurent/ Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Upholstery: Ottawa Textiles 2000 Ottawa, Ontario

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Lifetime fitness spa Kara lance miller Do not come to life time spa they will make you feel horrible about you self! Lifetime fitness spa city center Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Lifetime fitness spa Hot son , Texas

Oct 03 2017
Jeff Requejo- Requejo Recreations Did not finish job, left me with over $2000 of extra work and materials he was already paid for. Austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Jeff Requejo- Requejo Recreations Austin, Texas

Sep 30 2017
Ben express Logistics Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor Ben express Logistics Alpharetta,Ga. His trucks or in drop your 4467 Moreland Ave. Conley,Ga.300067 Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor didn't pay me for the full work week I put in .he told me I can get paid 45. A mile get over 2000 miles a week be out 5 to 6 day's a week with 2 days off his truck was in good condition running good for a loaddload deadhdead head Columbus, Ga. to Griffin,Ga. to Lubbock,Tx. to Clayton.Nm to Lake Wales, FL. Having some mechanical failures on his truck and he would not put truck in Shop to repairs he want me to run the truck anyway to I get back to Conley, Ga.he also wanted me to run illegal falsified my logs on my logbook to deliver pick-up in time stay away. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Abusive Parents: Ben express Logistics Alpharetta , Georgia

Sep 28 2017
Puente hills Nissan city of industry ca. They lied to get u to buy a vehicle..said they will give the person that co signs for u 2000 dollars..turned out nv put me on the contract we never filled out a application they took my deposit..we don't want the car there not trying to work with us City of industry California Author: Pomona, California Auto Dealers: Puente hills Nissan city of industry ca City of industry, California

Sep 28 2017
fitness clubhouse Company has ripped me off for several hundred dollars Pleasant Grove Utah Author: St. Louis, Missouri Weightloss Programs: fitness clubhouse Pleasant Grove , Missouri

Sep 28 2017
Ultra Body Fitness-Allen TX My name is Pezzy Kudakwashe, ZIP 75407 TexasI have a complaint to make through your TV channel. I signed up for gym with fitness connection of Allen TX. They are an amazing gym. Under them, is a group called the Ultra Body Fitness(UBF),this is a team o Making you pay for no service. Charging account without providing service Allen TX 75013 Based in Hialeah Florida Author: Princeton, Texas Fitness Consultants: Ultra Body Fitness-Allen TX Allen, Texas

Sep 27 2017
Life Time Athletic Life Time Fitness LifeTime Fitness False, Inaccurate, and Misleading Information, Overpriced Summerlin, Nevada Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Life Time Athletic Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

25, Report #1401947

Sep 23 2017
Skip Fit Durwin Skipper, Jr. FAKE personal training business and FAKE personal trainer Laurel Maryland Forgot to Add that.... Author: Anne Arundel, Maryland Fitness Consultants: Skip Fit Laurel, Maryland