FITNESS 2000 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fitness 2000
There may be more specific results for "fitness 2000"
For more specific results for "fitness 2000"
Showing 1-25 of 5,339 Found Reports For more specific results for "fitness 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California

Jun 25 2017
Fitness Connections Membership Scam, Hidden Fees, Outrageous Late Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Easy Way In, Hard to Get Out Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connections Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 22 2017
Fitness Dynamics Fitness Dynamics Delivery rancho santa margarita California Author: apple valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Dynamics rancho santa margarita, California

Jun 22 2017
Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics We built a websites and applications for Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics Temple City California Author: CA, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LT Inception Temple City, California

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Anytime Fitness David Daniels Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Collection Agency's: Anytime Fitness Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Fraud Woodbury heights Author: Panama city, Florida Health Spas: Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Internet

Jun 15 2017
Club Fitness Dover DE Broken arms? Who cares Dover Delaware Author: Hartly, Delaware Weightloss Programs: Club Fitness Dover DE Dover, Delaware

Jun 15 2017
Premierwholesaler.com Allprimeproducts.com Salvagecloseouts.com Falsely misrepresented products, product values and product descriptions. Buyer beware. $20,000 of wholesale product paid for, value of product on delivery..24skids, $2000 Florida and Ohio Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Premierwholesaler.com Internet

Jun 14 2017
State of Florida Department of Transportation FDOT I paid 2000 out of $3,000 bill for toll-by-plate and they still didn't release my registration for my vehicle. Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: State of Florida Department of Transportation

Jun 12 2017
ON LINE FITNESS SHOP STEPHAN SMITH ,SAMOEL JARVIS HGH RIP OFF RICHMOND VA. Virginia Author: California Medical Supplies: ON LINE FITNESS SHOP RICHMOND VA., Virginia

Jun 12 2017
Hi-Q Fitness FitBomb Their easy system is a scam Internet Author: , Misc. Health Specialists: Hi-Q Fitness Palm Harbor , FL

Jun 12 2017
AMUAP.COM AM AUTO PARTS TAMPA FLORIDA SOLD ME THE WRONG ENGINE AND WILL NOT LET ME RETURN IT AFTER I TOLD THEM IT DID NOT LOOK CORRECT AND THEY ASSURED ME IT WAS !!!! SCAMMERS $2000 LOST TAMPA Florida Author: TYLER, Texas Auto Parts: AMUAP.COM TAMPA, Florida

Jun 12 2017
JN Health & Fitness More Healthy Products Free Trial is not really free - BEWARE! Santa Ana California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: JN Health & Fitness Santa Ana, California

Jun 10 2017
Troy Jolley Jolley water solutions Fake Pelican water system installed for $2000+ Farmington Utah Utah Author: Holladay, Utah Plumbing: Troy Jolley Utah

Jun 05 2017
THE CAMP TRANSFORMATION CENTER FONTANA 6 week challenge fitness program rip off FONTANA California Author: San Bernardino, California Weightloss Programs: THE CAMP TRANSFORMATION CENTER FONTANA FONTANA , California

Jun 01 2017
PDS Mediation Services Melody Moore stated to me that i owed 2000 dollars to a magazine company and has changed payments on me numerous times and stated that if i didnt pay i would be sued. ohio Author: green cove spgs, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: PDS Mediation Services Nationwide

Jun 01 2017
powermax fitness powermaxfitness cheated me by giving multiple prices of one product and deny in last ponda, Goa Goa Author: Faridabad, Georgia Weightloss Programs: powermax fitness Internet

May 31 2017
Raydon RAY COLEMAN aka ATEAM ENTERTAINMENT I BOOKED CAPONE AND NOREGA FOR A 45 MINUTE PERFORMANCE....AND THEY ONLY PERFORMED FOR 15 MINS ......I ALSO SENT HIM A RETAINER TO BOOK HOPSIN ..SHOW NEVER WENT THRU AND HE KEPT MY 2000 AND IGNORED MY EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS... BURLINGTON New Jersey Author: reading, Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: Raydon BURLINGTON , New Jersey

May 30 2017
Powermax fitness India Pvt. Ltd. Powermaxfitness did fraud with me by asking me to come to Goa Internet Author: Delhi, Sporting Goods: Powermax fitness Internet

May 29 2017
PK management Siena village 2000 bishops Rd, smithtown new york misappropriation of HUD funding, seniors homeless, abuse of seniors leaving them homeless and threathening them. Retaliation if you express abuse subsequent denied housing after 4 years of waiting Smithtown New York Author: Selden, New York Work Place Bullies: PK management Smithtown ny, New York

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 22 2017
Fitness Connection Nasty service, poorly maintained facility Source of much germs poor sanitizing by staff Morrisville North Carolina Author: Morrisville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Fitness Connection Morrisville, North Carolina

May 20 2017
LA Fitness absolutely horrid customer service, condescending and uncaring staff, services not rendered Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness Portland, Oregon