Your Search | fitness 2000

Sep 04 2015
Anytime fitness They charged my card after I cancelled DO NOT GO THERE Haines city Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Health Spas: Anytime fitness Haines city, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Greg Kelly Las Vegas LIKES GUYS-AUTHOR-WNANTABE LIAR- LIKES GUYS- FITNESS STEROID JUICEHEAD Las Vegas, Nevada
30 Months in Federal Prison for Charles McChesney Author: las vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Greg Kelly Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2015
RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Suzanne RichChris Kurceski Don't care about members, just take their money Carteret New Jersey Author: Carteret, New Jersey Health Spas: RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Carteret, New Jersey

4, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

5, Report #1251988

Aug 31 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions - Dereck Bairos Misleading, Dishonest, scam, stealing Mashpee Massachusetts Author: Mashpee, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Mashpee, Massachusetts

6, Report #1251923

Aug 31 2015
Concierge coaches Total ripoff. Flew 2000 miles to go tot their seminar, was cancelled without informing me, then hit with a sales pitch. delray beach, fl Florida Author: Kansas Business Consulting: concierge coaches Internet

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 27 2015
LA Fitness scam lying stealing many more to list Irvine Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Hightower Roofing Ridge Down, Inc. Jeremy Bendorf and Robbie Sanger Didn't honor original new roof contract. Have had 2 leaks and had to hire someone else to fix. They owe us $2000 Lakeland Florida Rebuttal to Sally Author: Winter Springs, FL 32708, Florida Roofing Companies: Hightower Roofing Lakeland, Florida

Aug 25 2015
MOORINGLAND.INFO , JULIAN HATSWELL FREEHOLD MOORING LAND KENT, MOORING LAND KENT,MOORING LAND MAIDSTONE LAND SCAM, BAIT ADVERTISING. MR HATSWELL IS ADVERTISING LAND IN MAIDSTONE KENT FOR £1000 PER METRE , ONCE THAT HOOKS YOU IN HE RAISES THE PRICE TO £1,300 -£2000. PLEASE STAY AWAY. TIME WASTER. London Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Real Estate Services: WWW.MOORINGLAND.INFO Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
XSport Fitness Gym Won't Give Refund Because I Have MS and Started Taking Money Out Of My Account Not Agreed On Chicago Ridge Illinois Author: Illinois Health Clubs & Gyms: XSport Fitness Gym Chicago Ridge, Illinois

Aug 21 2015
Geico Their typo cost me $2000. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: Geico Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Fitness 19 Gyms the gym harasses & is rude to their handicapped members Walnut Creek California Discrimination? Author: PLEASANT HILL, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness 19 Gyms Walnut Creek, California

Aug 19 2015
VASA Fitness Gold's Gym, Paramount Acceptance Did not cancel account, charged $180 in late fees! Spanish Fork Utah Author: Payson, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 18 2015
VASA Fitness/ SWIFT FUNDS Collections Shady, Ghetto, and Not worth your time!! They scam you with their billing, then turn you over to collections that charge over 100% of what your initial balance was. Or supposedly was..... Draper,Salt Lake City Utah Author: Draper, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions This Company is a complete Rip Off Charleston South Carolina Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Healthcare Centers: Thryve Fitness Solutions Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 13 2015
Xsport Fitness Xsport Gym Failure To Honor Membership Norridge Illinois Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Alternative Health: Xsport Fitness Norridge, Illinois

Aug 13 2015
Xsport Fitness Breach of Membership Norridge Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Alternative Health: Xsport Fitness Norridge, Illinois

Aug 12 2015
anytime fitness bad-mannered,ignorant,unreasonable, ,judgemental plant city Florida Author: plant city , Florida Weightloss Programs: anytime fitness plant city , Florida

Aug 11 2015
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Fitness Warehouses 4 Less are SCAM artists - AVIOD at all costs- FRAUD!!! Los Angeles California Fitness Warhouses 4 less Fixes the problem Author: Atlanta, Georgia Alternative Health: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Aug 11 2015
Lifetime Fitness Keep billing you after you cancel Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Health Spas: Lifetime Fitness Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 11 2015
POWER HOUSE FITNESS powerhousefitnessuk, powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/ I bought a bike from Power House Fitness UK, and they refuse to allow me to return the item Glasgow Internet
Author: Hove, Sporting Goods: POWER HOUSE FITNESS Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2015
Thryve Fitness Solutions Fraudulent business, promises services it does not provide, tries to charge anyway Webster Texas Author: webster, Texas Weightloss Programs: Thryve Fitness Solutions Webster, Texas