Your Search | fitness one for women

Sep 29 2014
Register.Com when I first registered my domain name with Register.Com the charge was less than one dollar; however I received several phone calls from them saying '' if I paid them $150.00 a month they would set my SEO settings,'' which takes minutes to do. I though REGISTER DOTT CON, IS WHERE GOOD DOMAIN NAMES GO TO BE STOLED AND SOLD DETROIT Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Web Hosting: Register.Com Internet

Sep 29 2014
credit one bank run away fom this scame ciy of industry California Author: northridge, California Banks: credit one bank ciy of industry , California

Sep 29 2014
Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Western Union Prepaid Card told me 499.00 was sent to Nigeria from my account. When I asked about a provisional credit while they did their investigation, they told me I would have to wait up to 45 days for the investigation to finish. There is one in Temple Hills, MD Nationwide Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 28 2014
Wells Fargo Bank , Wells Fargo Customer Service money being transfered though my account from saveing to checking and back from checking to saveing without my permission and the fraud department invesageted and said that it was an online transaction and that it came from the same IP address in the house. we only have one computer inside the home and they said that the case was was closed and they could not refund my money back 8.81 cent. come on people really when its the banks fault they should have to pay and not the coustomer. i was also told that the money was a wash but in my account it was there. wake up people wells fargo is up something watch your money in your account to make sure what happened to me dont happen to you. i have tryed to get help with this issue i was hung up on and the company is really nasty and rude. i would not advise anyone not to bank with this trashey companygo to a bank that cares for its clients and wants to help them. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
UA ladys USladys women are SCAM,thieves and liars. A ualady meet woman stolen thousands of dollars from me based on false hardships. Zhitomir Internet Author: Ohio Dating Services: UA ladys Internet

Sep 27 2014
American Fraternity of Health and Fitness, Inc. Michael Johnson, CEO Michael Johnson charged our credit card $200 for a Health Expo that never existed, using the Elk Club. Boca Raton Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Alternative Health: American Fraternity of Health and Fitness, Inc. Boca Raton , Florida

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 27 2014
Fortis College Online There are many colleges out there DO NOT PICK THIS ONE Centerville nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Colleges and Universities: Fortis College Online Internet

Sep 26 2014
Kevin C. Mendez Canine Intuitive, Canine Behavioral Development, Best Darn Dog Training, Balanced and Healthy Dogs, Bay Area Dog Behavior Experts, Edge Immersion Coaching, Optimum Mind Body Fitness, Emotional Perfection LLC, Dog Walkers Almaden endangered and impounded my dog, lied to me, stole my money, promised a refund and lied, Menlo Park California
Author: Santa cruz, California Animal Services: Kevin C. Mendez Menlo Park, California

Sep 26 2014
DAP XHOSE Ruptured in two minutes with no replacement nor refund Supposedly missed deadline for full refund by one day. Replacements back ordered 8 to 12 weeks Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: DAP XHOSE Internet

Sep 26 2014
The Christmas Chest is also owned by scam artist Harvey Sloniker aka Lee Slonaker Lee Slonaker Another one of his companies along with LED Illusions. His scam artist brother Tye Sloniker aka Tye Connor aka Tye Ray aka Ray Sloniker works there on occasion as well. Watch your credit cards with those two!  Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Specialty Stores: The Christmas Chest is also owned by scam artist Harvey Sloniker aka Lee Slonaker Chandler, Arizona

Sep 26 2014
Credit One Bank Deceptive Practice Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas Nevad Author: Temecula , California Financial Services: Credit One Bank Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
Optimal Sport Health Clubs, Jeffrey Shablin, Optimal Fitness JEFFREY SHABLIN OPTIMAL SPORT HEALTH CLUBS CURTIS CENTER SCAM CONARTISTS THIEVES Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Optimal Sport Health Clubs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2014
Capital one bank USA n.a. Capital one stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: northridge, California Credit Services: Capital one bank USA n.a. Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
ASF Payment Solutions ASF International Completed contract. Refuse to cancel. Still charging dues and late fees Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Fitness Consultants: ASF Payment Solutions Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Sep 26 2014
La fitness La fitness refuses to refund legitimate cancelation Parsippany Nationwide Author: Pine brook, New Jersey Health Spas: La fitness Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
kia Giuffree Sold the wrong car with issues and not one call back from owner. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: kia Giuffree Brooklyn, New York

Sep 26 2014
all prime products total ripoff!! Internet Author: miami, Florida Clothing Stores: warehouse one Internet

Sep 25 2014
Mattress 1 One Horrible Customer Service-Free Delivery-Free Set Up-Free Disposal is BS Tampa Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Bed & Bath: Mattress 1 One Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2014
ONE HOUR HEATING AND AIR GREENVILLE SC They will rip you off.saling parts not needed.over charging you for subpar goodman equipment presenting as their own brand.sell you a certain seer rating and installing another .you will over pay . Greenville South Carolina Author: Fountain inn, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: ONE HOUR HEATING AND AIR GREENVILLE SC Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 25 2014
blast fitness blast fitness , providence ri ri Author: providence, Rhode Island Health Spas: blast fitness Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Edge it edge banding Quoted for one price, billed for another price weeks later Wisconsin Internet Author: Illinois Manufacturers: Edge it edge banding Internet

Sep 25 2014
xlibris publishing Outskirts Press Title History of Street Cops I paid xlibris over $6,000.00 to edit market and advertise my book, after one year no one could find the book, they had to go to Amazon and type in the title, then after awhile the book wasn't available. They had dupicate photo's dublicate stories and duplicate incidents and did not have the numerical order as I had written and described. Is there a lawyer that would file a law suit against xlibris publishing. Thank you Greg Zito author, the book is the history of my career as a police officer Thank you Bloomington Indiana Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Legal Process Services: xlibris publishing Bloomington, Indiana