Your Search | fitness 19

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 12 2017
Militac Flashlights 19 Oil Mill Road Greenville, South Carolina 29611 United States Non responsive, failure to keep promise & honour warranty South Carolina 29611 Author: Preston Lancashire, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Militac Flashlights South Carolina

Jan 09 2017
Camping and fishing outlet outdoorsonline.com I ordered a 20 oz yeti tumbleron December 12 and then a 30 oz yeti tumbler on December 19 and have not recieved either of the produts. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Vici, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Camping and fishing outlet SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Icon Fitness Nordic track.com Waiting 2 months for a Nordic Track Treadmill DELIVERY ! Logan Utah Author: Milford, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Icon Fitness Logan, Utah

Jan 06 2017
PMF*Fitness Product Diet Supplements SEC Not just over charged, but SUPER charged me: NOT happy! Las Vegas Nevada Author: The Dalles, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PMF*Fitness Product Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Ordered on 11/19/16; haven't received it, charged my CC Internet Author: Newport Coast, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
officialsnflshop.us i ordered a Matt Ryan jersey on nov 19 2016 still hasnt arrived i can only email some woman named jessica and i have recently asked for a refund and she has told me that it is to late the order has shipped already which i bull because i work in shipping and receiving so im out my money come to find out they are in China i want there website banned and let people know they are a scam Shanghai China Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sporting-good Manufactures: officialsnflshop.us Internet

Dec 30 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Alpha Wear, Albert Mislead, tricked, fooled, threatened, lied, harassed Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Eddyville, Kentucky Fitness Consultants: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Dec 29 2016
Fitness Clubhouse Adam Rodriquez Maximus Weight Gain Pleasant Grove Utah Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Fitness Clubhouse Pleasant Grove, Utah

Dec 29 2016
Hoverflex My son purchased a hover board from hover flex. It worked for about an hour and then would not move at all. I have tried many times to contact the company about this issue and they never answer the phone. They do not respond to emails and have made no effort to correct this issue. Santa Barbara California Author: Frisco, Texas Fitness Consultants: Hoverflex Santa Barbara , California

Dec 27 2016
24 Hour Fitness lie to get you to sign up Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Get Fitness Won't refund money from an account freeze after an employee told me it was taken care of Largo Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Get Fitness Largo, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Blast fitness abcfinancial.com Stole Money Phoenix Nationwide Hey... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast fitness Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Planet Fitness Will Not Cancel My Membership , Cape Coral Florida Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness , Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 21 2016
Xsport fitness Elmhurst Illinois Author: Melrose oark, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Xsport fitness Elmhurst, Illinois

Dec 21 2016
La Fitness- McKinney, TX Chelsea Johnson Forged Signature, Lied, Ripped Off McKinney Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Fitness Consultants: La Fitness- McKinney, TX McKinney, Texas

Dec 20 2016
MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com magic tracks took order 11/19/16 have not received it yet. they keep changing their cust. ser. # and won't answer and refer you to their website and don't reply to you.I can't cancel my order. Very long hold times,40-55 mins. Internet Author: Walla Wall, Washington Toy Stores: MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com Internet

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Fitness Evoulution After 2 months of cancelation they still charging me stockton California Author: Stockton, California Supplemental Health Programs: Fitness Evolution stockton, California

Dec 12 2016
Orange Theory Fitness Unethical Billing Practices Trinity Florida Author: Trinity, Florida Health Spas: Orange Theor Fitness Trinity, Florida

Dec 10 2016
Texas Family Fitness Impact Fitness A Scam of a place Coppell Texas Wrong Author: Irving, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Texas Family Fitness Coppell,