FITNESS 19 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fitness 19
There may be more reports for "fitness 19"
For more results perform a general search for "fitness 19"
Showing 26-50 of 4,724 Found Reports For more specific results for "fitness 19"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik . Dumb a**** Ron. Giant fitness My.emphraim NJ Author: Bronx, New York Tanning Salons: Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik .

28, Report #1351913

Feb 09 2017
Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Bio fitness Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Internet

Feb 09 2017
BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH RAMA DEALS A very clever but total scam! Internet Author: Orford, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH Internet

Feb 07 2017
Columbia City Fitness Center Took money and never provided any services Seattle Washington Update - paid in full / settled and complete Author: Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Columbia City Fitness Center Seattle, Washington

Feb 03 2017
Gym Pros Xceleration Fitness Gym Pros sells broken and unsafe gym equipment Riverside California
Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Sporting Goods: Gym Pros Riverside, California

Feb 03 2017
LinkShe.com Placed order Dec 1, 2016 as of today 1/19/17 i have not received my order #SS12060503156639 Internet Author: hillside, Illinois Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Feb 01 2017
RSE Marketing HALF FULL RUNNING EVENTSJOHN MATTHEWS His company did not pay vendor Philadelphia PA Author: Wilmington, Delaware Fitness Consultants: RSE Marketing Naples, Florida

Jan 31 2017
XSport Fitness Personal Trainer left suddenly and your money will never be back Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Fitness Consultants: XSport Fitness Chicago, Illinois

35, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Jason Blaha Ice Cream Fitness LLC, Juggernaut Fitness LLC Rip off, fraud, valor thief, con artist, scammer. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weightloss Programs: Jason Blaha Internet

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 12 2017
Militac Flashlights 19 Oil Mill Road Greenville, South Carolina 29611 United States Non responsive, failure to keep promise & honour warranty South Carolina 29611 Author: Preston Lancashire, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Militac Flashlights South Carolina

Jan 09 2017
Camping and fishing outlet outdoorsonline.com I ordered a 20 oz yeti tumbleron December 12 and then a 30 oz yeti tumbler on December 19 and have not recieved either of the produts. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Vici, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Camping and fishing outlet SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Icon Fitness Nordic track.com Waiting 2 months for a Nordic Track Treadmill DELIVERY ! Logan Utah Author: Milford, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Icon Fitness Logan, Utah

Jan 06 2017
PMF*Fitness Product Diet Supplements SEC Not just over charged, but SUPER charged me: NOT happy! Las Vegas Nevada Author: The Dalles, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PMF*Fitness Product Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Ordered on 11/19/16; haven't received it, charged my CC Internet Author: Newport Coast, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
officialsnflshop.us i ordered a Matt Ryan jersey on nov 19 2016 still hasnt arrived i can only email some woman named jessica and i have recently asked for a refund and she has told me that it is to late the order has shipped already which i bull because i work in shipping and receiving so im out my money come to find out they are in China i want there website banned and let people know they are a scam Shanghai China Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sporting-good Manufactures: officialsnflshop.us Internet

Dec 30 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Alpha Wear, Albert Mislead, tricked, fooled, threatened, lied, harassed Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Eddyville, Kentucky Fitness Consultants: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Dec 29 2016
Fitness Clubhouse Adam Rodriquez Maximus Weight Gain Pleasant Grove Utah Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Fitness Clubhouse Pleasant Grove, Utah

Dec 29 2016
Hoverflex My son purchased a hover board from hover flex. It worked for about an hour and then would not move at all. I have tried many times to contact the company about this issue and they never answer the phone. They do not respond to emails and have made no effort to correct this issue. Santa Barbara California Author: Frisco, Texas Fitness Consultants: Hoverflex Santa Barbara , California