Your Search | fitness connection

1, Report #1342023

Dec 07 2016
Blink fitness Fradulent contracts to steal your money New york Nationwide Account info Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Spas: Blink fitness Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Anytime fitness. Irwin pa Racists manager and employees. Irwin Pennsylvania Author: Dunedin, Florida Weightloss Programs: Anytime fitness. Irwin pa Irwin , Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
Den Boomband Broadband connection, Den Boomband, Internet Connection, Fake Den Boomband, New Delhi den New Delhi Delhi
Author: New Delhi, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Den Boomband New Delhi, Other

Nov 27 2016
AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Appliances Connection Sell Broken and used items. Delivery Company is dishonest as is Company itself. Brooklyn New York Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Appliances: AppliancesConnectionDiscounters Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Nov 22 2016
Orange Theory Fitness Buyer Be Very Aware .... horrible membership rules!!! Stony Broo9k New York Author: Stony Brook, New York Health Spas: Orange Theory Fitness Stony Broo9k, New York

Nov 22 2016
Ironbound Fitness Newarks Ironbound Fitness Collection FRAUD - Possible Class Action Lawsuit Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Alpha Fitness Wear SHAM & SCAM Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Alpha Fitness Wear Internet

Nov 18 2016
Vasa Fitness Lifetime Fitness, Lifetime 2000, Golds Gym, and more. Deceptive or misleading business practices Tooele Utah Author: Lake Point, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Vasa Fitness Tooele, Utah

Nov 15 2016
Total Gym Fitness, LLC misleading ,and worse, billing trickery, scam, dishonest, deliberate, horrible customer service Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Sporting-good Manufactures: Total Gym Fitness, LLC Exton, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Albert Arcuri Alpha wear fitness Athlete Search SCAM Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Valencia , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Nov 08 2016
Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Frenchie Connection Scam Artists, Unethical Breeders & Business Practices, Sell Sick French Bulldogs with Genetic Problems, Buyers Beware Wellington Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Wellington, Florida

Nov 08 2016
Premier Fitness Premier Ladies Fitness; National Fitness Illegally contracted a 3 year service agreement during a Promotional Contest Dayton Ohio
Author: Hollywood, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Premier Fitness Dayton, Ohio

Nov 07 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC Deceptive Claims and Ordering Henderson Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Fitness Consultants: Next Level Nutra LLC Henderson, Nevada

Nov 01 2016
Blink Fitness Jamie Burns Horrible Service and lock you into a service contract new york, New york Nationwide law degree Author: yonkers, New York Alternative Health: Blink Fitness Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
LA Fitness Patrick Swank Company employees lied and gave misinformation. Management was negligent in resolving the issue. Employees involved in misrepresenation conveniently no longer work there. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania tempdir: LA Fitness Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 24 2016
LA FITNESS Personal Trainer lied and got me to sign a membership Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: providence, Rhode Island Misc. Health Specialists: LA FITNESS Pawtucket,

Oct 23 2016
OrangeTheory Fitness Unethical billing and cancellation. Lying employees San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: OrangeTheory Fitness San Diego, California

Oct 23 2016
Film Connection Institute Horrible Job Placement Program. los angeles California Author: elk grove, California Private Schools: Film Connection los angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 15 2016
CSA PREPSTAR COMPLETE RIP OFF STAY AWAY Sacramento, Ca. Internet CSA Prepstar Rebuttal Author: Santa Cruz, California Fitness Consultants: CSA PREPSTAR Internet