Your Search | fitness connection

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 22 2016
916 658-1634 Membership Fraud Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour Fitness California

Jun 18 2016
Eric Rosner, Connection Property Management, LLC Eric Rosner, the racist And scammer keept my security deposit From a property I was renting from him After for filling my lease he refused to give me back my security deposit claiming $10,000 in damages This property upon moving was a disaster I am vested thousands of dollars of my own money as a contractor to repair this property over my lease term Neighbors told me that the previous tenant had multiple animals which destroyed the property i'm top of that the original person that rented me the property after if you months into the lease had been arrested for fraud the entire experience with this property was terrible Eric Rosner Is now trying to get more of my money. He has even randomly called me to curse me even after I moved out of the property I hope no one dose Business with him ever Marlton New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Eric Rosner Marlton , New Jersey

Jun 16 2016
Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. Spinning, Spin, Spin Fitness, Peak Pilates, CrossCore, Bodyblade, Resist-A-Blade, and KettleBell Concepts Mad Dogg Athletics Cunningly Deceptive Using Lack of Clarity with their shipping and handling tactics Venice California Author: Bellflower, California Sporting Goods: Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. Venice, California

Jun 15 2016
Fitness 19 Danville CA Sold me on the Free childcare & got rid of it 4 weeks later would not refund sign up fees. I require child care to go Danville California Author: San Ramon, California Sales People: Fitness 19 Danville CA Danville, California

Jun 15 2016
blast fitness/ abc financial overcharging after cancelling west allis Wisconsin ABC Financial Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Alternative Health: blast fitness/ abc financial west allis, Wisconsin

Jun 15 2016
Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York Corporate Office - Astoria location They are taking money from your account even after you cancel membership New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Health Spas: Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York New York, New York

Jun 15 2016
Wellbridge Fitness Flatirons Athletic Club They continued charging me after I canceled. I canceled in person (which I shouldn't have to do). Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Health Spas: Wellbridge Fitness Boulder, Colorado

Jun 14 2016
24 hour fitness possible altered contract by 24 hour fitness carlsbad, california Nationwide Author: san jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Fitness Works fitnessworks.com, fitness works chandler Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Healthcare Centers: Fitness Works Chandler, Arizona

Jun 09 2016
anytime fitness center sebastian forida,l anytime fitness center sebastian florida steals your money dont go there you will be sorry sebastian  Florida Author: sebastian, Florida Healthcare Centers: anytime fitness center sebastian fl sebastian fl, Florida

Jun 06 2016
any time fitness palm bay any time finess palm bay fl is ripping me off 32.00 per month stole my money i never ordered palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
any time fitness i am being charged a recurning charge on my credit card for a membership i didnt order palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
Affiliated acceptance corporation & Fitness connection federal Rip off charges on my account amounting to $2410.00,went for just one day.Never cancelled my account. mo Author: Stafford, Texas Healthcare Centers: Affiliated acceptance corporation missouri,

Jun 05 2016
GLEZOO.COM DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM GLEZOO.COM AND DON'T EMPLOY PEOPLE WITH THEIR COURSES THEY ARE ALL(((REDACTED))) UP TO NO GOOD AND ILL MORALLED PEOPLE. DON'T TRUST A SCAMM started 4 courses so nice then wouldnt let me complete the junior course refusing to answer requests for assistance and help police say they are just after money they never answer phones or emails and no id on pl Internet Author: Birkdale, Fitness Consultants: GLEZOO.COM Internet

Jun 03 2016
European fitness Reno upper management Cheat lied mocked jeered stole Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Healthcare Centers: European fitness Reno upper management Reno , Nevada

Jun 02 2016
Computer Connection Group/Ben Soleimni /B.M.I. Computer Ben Soleimni/ Computer Conection Extorted $2186 from Me for a Non-Fix of My Computer Los Angeles California Author: Brentwood, California Computer Service & Repair: Computer Connection Group/Ben Soleimni Los Angeles, California

May 31 2016
Taylors Car Connection Beware of lemons sold Villa Rica Georgia We did not cheat Ms. Davis and we would like to resolve this situation. Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Taylors Car Connection

May 26 2016
Professional Fitness out of control/disorganized randolph Massachusetts
Author: braintree, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Professional Fitness randolph, Massachusetts

May 25 2016
Jim Rosen fitnessblowout Quick to take your money ,never gives you what you ordered and always giving you the run around. los angeles California Author: Delhi, California Fitness Consultants: Jim Rosen fitnessblowout los angeles, California

May 24 2016
B.O.S.S. Fitness and James Gullatte, owner Personal trainer causes injury, refuses to refund money for unused sessions Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: B.O.S.S. Fitness Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 23 2016
Special OPS Moving & Movers Connection ACACIA, MICHAEL & Owner SARAH THORPE ALERT!!! THIEVES & LIARS Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Moving Companies: Special OPS Moving & Movers Connection Denver, Colorado

May 18 2016
Appliances Connection They sell items that they do not have in stock Brooklyn New York Author: Moraga, California Appliances: Appliances Connection Internet

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide