Your Search | flagship financial group

Oct 22 2014
Option Genesis I was charged annual fee after Free trial period, despite notice of cancellation five days before end of trial. none shown Internet Author: San Jose, California Financial Education: Option Genesis Internet

Oct 22 2014
Porsche Financial Services PFS They will Rip you Off if you have a toll violation Chicago Nationwide Author: coral gables, Florida Car Financing: Porsche Financial Services Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
RomeVIPCasino Rome VIP Casino, Winward Group Casinos Harassing - Calling twice a day when I told them to put me on their Do Not Call List Internet Author: Auckland City, Other Internet Marketing Companies: RomeVIPCasino Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Moecker & Associates Phil Von Kahle Failed to perform duties, Internet Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Moecker & Associates Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Mark Deaton, Renegade Trader , Hatt publishing Markets courses for stock traders Idaho Internet, Idaho Author: East Grinstead UK, Financial Education: Mark Deaton Internet

Oct 21 2014
Sandford brown institute white plain NY Sandford brown institute total ripoff after a year of sacrifice for a MA certificate, I'm left with nothing but debts!! White plains New York Author: Danbury, Connecticut Financial Education: Sandford brown institute white plain NY White plains, New York

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
CALIBER GROUP EMPIRE STAFFINGCALIBER GROUPCALIBER STAFFING WORKERS COMP FRAUD, PAYROLL TAX FRAUD, PAYING ILLEGAL WORKERS UNDER THE TABLE ONTARIO California Author: TUSTIN, California Internal Revenue Service: CALIBER GROUP ONTARIO, California

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Kawartha Group of Companies Jamie Mills Pool Installer Rip Off Artist!! Millbrooke Ontario Author: Peterborough, Alabama Pools & Saunas: Kawartha Group of Companies Millbrooke, Ontario

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossession r car Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2014
Picks That Make Cents Kavan Klein Picksthatmakecents.com fees for bad trading at best Internet
Author: California Financial Education: Picks That Make Cents Internet

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Kevin Murphy Ryder Scam Artist - Do not do business with him of any kind. Lakewood Colorado Author: Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
LARSON FINANCIAL HIRES FELONS LARSON FINANCIAL HIRES FELONS! Westminster, Colorado Author: , Colorado Telemarketing Companies: LARSON FINANCIAL Westminster, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Azadea Group Mrs. Amber Pearson I received a text message asking if this is Dawn. Response; I am Mrs Amber Pearson and I needed to contact via Yahoo messanger (daniella.donovan@yahoo.com) for an interview ASAP Monster.com Internet Author: Dunbar, Pennsylvania Internet: Azadea Group Internet

Oct 20 2014
Verde Media Group, William Veve William Veve, Tucker Financial William Veve is a FRAUD and CON artist. VERDE MEDIA IS BROKE AND WRITES BAD CHECKS New York, Los Angeles Internet
Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Verde Media Group, William Veve Internet

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 20 2014
The Real Estate Solution Group I did several inspections for this company rush orders when it was time to get paid they never paid me Campbell California Author: VANCEBORO, North Carolina Property Management: The Real Estate Solution Group Campbell, California