Your Search | flamingo pools in stuart

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Xtreme Backyards Warranty is a scam. They don't back their product! Nipomo California Author: Orcutt, California Pools & Saunas: Xtreme Backyards Nipomo, California

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
Thumbtack is most interested in...Thumbtack scam money grubbers fake not interested in it's customers San Francisco, CA CA Author: Southaven, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: Thumbtack Internet

Pools by vista Chip law Scam artist Rochester NY New York
Author: Palmyra, New York Pool Services: Pools by vista Rochester, New York

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Sonoran Spice Company Sold a bag of Peppers with Bugs in the bag Scottsdale Arizona Author: Riverview, Florida Food Stores: Sonoran Spice Company Scottsdale, Arizona

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

Bostoneb.com Escorts with HIV - AIDS working in Boston Boston Internet
? Author: Boston, Massachusetts Dance Clubs: Bostoneb.com Internet

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance/Allianz Global Assistance/Delta Airlines Travel Insurance Provider Cites Loopholes in Policy Language to Reject Claims for Trip Cancellation Refund Richmond, VA Nationwide Help with Your Claim Author: Beaverton, Oregon Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Goodwill Shopgoodwill Beyond Shill Bidding! Internet Nationwide En las nubes...  In the clouds... Author: 1888 w 103ST, Kansas Non-Profit Charities: Goodwill Nationwide

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Olivia Belle Olivia Belle, Olivia belle, Olivia Belle escort, vipolivia.com, olivia elite, twitter.com/oliviaelite , p411.com/p131128 , theeroticreview.com/oliviabelle ripped me off completely in every way. Los Angeles Nationwide
LEGAL NOTICE Author: Tarzana, California Unusual Rip-Off: Olivia Belle Nationwide

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington A few comments... Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
YP Marketing Solutions The Yellow Pages YP ,Yellow Pages, Advertising in Yellow pages is a rip off! 13690 Riverport Dr-Ste 200 Maryland Heights, Missouri 63 Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 23 2016
US Coachways US Coachways is the worst charter company in my thirty years of teaching Staten Island New York Author: Taylorsville, Kentucky Bus Companies: US Coachways Staten Island, New York

May 23 2016
NORTHSIGHT MANAGEMENT 9901 EAST MOUNTAIN VIEW ROADSCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA 85258 BEWARE TO EVERY VENDOR CONTRACTOR ~ 5/15/2016 i was contacted by Northsight Mgmt. by a Anita Margolis who called herself the hiring person back in 2014.SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: lecanto, Florida Employment Services: NORTHSIGHT MANAGEMENT SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
Globus Worldwide Logistics Globus International Shipping, גלובוס הובלה בינלאומית Worst shipping company in Israel - AVOID Ashdod Israel Author: Denver, Colorado Shipping Companies: Globus Worldwide Logistics Ashdod,

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina