Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

fleet credit card services

Showing 26-50 of 224,912 Found Reports For more specific results for "fleet credit card services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
National Telecom Services Have not paid Invoices that remain outstanding since June 2016 Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Massachusetts Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
Satin Youth Cream Altom Bogus charges on my credit card California or New York Internet Author: Creston, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Satin Youth Cream

Feb 24 2017
FDAA FINANCIAL DOCUMENT ASSITANCE ADMINISTRATION Using Government Name in order to catch your money Baltimore Maryland
Author: lakewood ranch, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FDAA Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2017
CNAC - JD BYRIDER Supposed to better my credit, but told it actually wont! akron Ohio Author: kent, Ohio Auto Dealers: CNAC - JD BYRIDER akron, Ohio

Feb 24 2017
Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Inducement Fraude / Fraude pela Indução / John S Diak Lisbon Portugal
Actual Letters From Carmen De Souza Author: Lisbon , Other Financial Services: Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Indcuement Lisbon, Other

Feb 24 2017
RING CENTRAL REAPEATEDLY CHARGED MY CARD AS MUCH AS 4 TIMES PER MONTH OVER LAST 8 MONTH EVEN THOUGH THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 MONTHS AGO Internet Author: ALTO, Georgia On-Line Business: RING CENTRAL Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Days in golden bc Andy sidhu Golden British Columbia Author: High level, Alberta Consumer Services: Days in golden bc Golden, British Columbia

Capital credit adjusters DEBT COLLECTION-2 DAY NOTICE! Internet
Author: Grinnell, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital credit adjusters Internet

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Compass Personal Advisors Nancy French Nasty, Liar and Disgusting Hutchinson Kansas Author: Alabama Financial Services: Compass Personal Advisors Hutchinson, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Aaron Lawes Kalkaska Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpoint Motors Instant Car Credit Kalkaska, Michigan

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
DermEssence They waited for almost a month before sending the product, then charged my card the full price for product I never received Albany Georgia Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 23 2017
Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Its just lunch is a complete misrepresentation of services and $3,000.00 scam. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dating Services: Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Internet

Feb 23 2017
emporium/pacific credit corp stop the harrassment california Author: bozeman, Montana Baby Products: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
Preferred411 Scammed out of money. Hidden charges and deceptive business practices Canada Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Dating Services: Preferred411 Internet

Feb 23 2017
Express Credit Auto Lied to Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Joplin , Missouri Auto Dealers: Express Credit Auto

Feb 23 2017
Pink Realty Monica ,Broker/Owner, Brian ,Selling agent, Unprofessional and unscrupulous Colorado Springs Colorado
Backtrack Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Real Estate Services: Pink Realty Colorado Springs, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES: World Class Getaways SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES! WORLD CLASS GETAWAYS Conroe Texas Author: Dallas, TX, Texas Travel Services: World Class Getaways Conroe, Texas