FLEET CREDIT CARD SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: fleet credit card services
There may be more specific results for "fleet credit card services"
For more specific results for "fleet credit card services"
Showing 26-50 of 284,550 Found Reports For more specific results for "fleet credit card services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 23 2017
Sagestream, LLC Reported Slanderous And Misleading Information About Me San Diego Cailfornia Author: Rockville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Sagestream, LLC Internet

Sep 23 2017
Rev Boost This company has a great scam going. They let you think you are getting a trial offer for $4.95, then follow up with one billing of $94.67 at the end of the trial, and 2 weeks later bill you again for $94.67. They refuse to give you credit, but luckily it's on a credit card, so I'll dispute it, and let everyone know what a rip-off this company is. Incidentally, if you go to Amazon you can get a 30 supply for about $39. Savannah Georgia Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rev Boost Savannah, Georgia

Sep 22 2017
Pro-Fresh N' All LLC CARPET CLEANING JOSHUA BISSONETTE, PRO FRESH CARPET CLEANING, PRO FRESH N ALL, PRO FRESH CARPET CLEANING DALLAS, BUSY BEES CARPET CLEANING JOSHUA D BISSONETTE IS A SCAMMER- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CARPET CLEANING COMPANY PLANO Texas Author: Plano, Texas Cleaning Services: Pro-Fresh N' All LLC CARPET CLEANING PLANO, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Advancible Technology CS This Co.advertised they would send me a bottle of CBD oil for the shipping costs of less than 5 dollars. Now they have taken between $69.99 and another charge of $79.99 to my credit card. I did not authorize these amounts from my card to be deducted. This is a total scam Co. Can someone please HELP me with this????? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Joliet, Illinois Lawyers: Advancible Technology CS Internet

Sep 22 2017
Amerihope Alliance Florida Author: Camillus, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Amerihope Alliance Florida

Sep 22 2017
Washington 420 Services,John Mendoza AKA: John Corona & John Moreno & John Green, Michelle Moreno, New Growth Insurance, Insure Your Green, Metro City Capital, Weed Life Network, Fred Green, Clark Allan Gainer, Kennard Mcleod, sackswestondiamond.com, weedfundit.com, fundit.biz, weedlifenetwork.com, insureyourgreen.com John Mendoza ,Moreno, Corona, Green, falsely represented himself and his wife as reputable brokers/lenders for the cannabis industry in Washington and several other states. Cheney Washington
Author: Zillah, Washington Investment Brokers: John Mendoza, Michelle Moreno, Fred Green, Clark Allan Gainer, Kennard Mcleod Cheney, Washington

Sep 22 2017
Amazing Poodles Richard BUMA SWINDLE/SCAM buying a red AKC Poodle male puppy fm Amazing Poodles, Richard Buma, Lubbock, TX Lubbock Texas
Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Animal Services: Amazing Poodles Lubbock, Texas

Sep 22 2017
Patrick Martin Hired us for services, we came to the house to clean the filter and pool and were told he hired someone else. Well, you owe us for coming out! Costa Mesa California Author: costa mesa, California Cleaning Services: Patrick Martin Costa Mesa, California

Sep 22 2017
Cash Advance USa Cash Advance America Had to give all bank account information and idenity information as well as had to buy multiple ITunes Cards totally 350.00 and they wanted another itunes card for 100.00 for insurance Chicago Illinois Author: La Mirada, California Cash Services: Cash Advance USa Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2017
Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Debit amount of $14.82 showed up on my bank account, never did business with them...ever. Fairfield New Jersey Author: Hawthorne, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Sociallity of Fairfield NJ Fairfield, New Jersey

Sep 22 2017
Cash Advance America New York Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance America Internet

Sep 22 2017
iain stamp ppf capitalFX Perpetual Managed fund, wealthfortress.co.uk , wealthfortress.co.uk - FX Perpetual Managed - fca investigation - london Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Financial Services: iain stamp Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Heral Patel Heral Patel stiffed us for the last month of pool cleaning service, invoices, phone calls, collections all ignored Anaheim Hills California Author: corona, California Cleaning Services: Heral Patel Anaheim Hills, California

Sep 22 2017
Advanceable Technology, LLC Essential Oils This company made an unauthorized charge on my credit card and will not answer the phone. Scottldale Arizona Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Advanceable Technology, LLC Scottldale, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
Vividermix Products LLC advertise free trail just pay shipping two weeks later $89.95 and $79.95 was charged to my credit card. Clearwater Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: Vividermix Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2017
Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Hvl*pearly feel A 4.95 trial turned out to them charging my credit card 89.75 3 times and 49.36 without my knowledge and i kept sending the product back not knowing i had been subscribed Costa Mesa California Author: Montrose, Iowa Skin Care: Jullen skin care advanced facial serum Costa Mesa, California

Sep 22 2017
Assure Fulfillment Try Brilliant Skin unsolicited order, charged my debit card $89.73 for 100 mg cbd oil that normally sells for $20-30 Orange California Author: Canton, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Assure Fulfillment Orange , California

Sep 22 2017
 Expressvitals.com I emailed them to check on my birth certificate order and according to this person Robert S. I was sent 5 emails telling me what to do next. I checked my inbox and there were no such emails. He then told me to check my spam/junk folder and I did that. There were no emails there either. I then cancelled the order but apparently I can't according to their stupid rules! So now I have a charge on my credit card which I can't clear. Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Internet Fraud: Expressvitals.com Internet

Sep 22 2017
Maximum Fusion Endo Oil charged my credit card for product and never received the product. Called number and only got answer machine. No one would answer. 1st call waited 45 minutes then they hung up phone on me. 2nd call lasted 35 minutes and still no one answered. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Bark River, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Scottsdal, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
Angelina Jolie Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging This company advertised a sample of new skincare by an Icon like Angelina Jolie and promotion said I could have it for only the shipping fee of $4.95. NOT SO! Was charged additional $190 within 30 days of purchase LAS VEGAS NV - Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Consumer Services: Angelina Jolie Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Sep 22 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM They took $39.90 off of My debit card yesterday and today Dont know Internet Author: Hopkinsville, Kentucky Credit Reporting Agencies: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Sep 22 2017
National Credit Solutions Charged me $950.00 down and $99.00 a month with the promise of fixing my credit well that turned out to be a lie I have tried numerous times to call or reach them by email to no sucess the number goes straight to a disconnect sound and no one has answered my emails . McKinney Texas Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Solutions McKinney , Texas

Sep 22 2017
Jackie's Notary Services Notary Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Notary: Jackie's Notary Services Shreveport, Louisiana

IdentitySecure Huge Hassle Author: Texas Security Services: IdentitySecure

Sep 22 2017
Stripe, Inc locked account no phone support San Mateo CA Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe, Inc Internet