FLIPJACK PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: flipjack pro
There may be more specific results for "flipjack pro"
For more specific results for "flipjack pro"
Showing 1-25 of 4,099 Found Reports For more specific results for "flipjack pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 20 2017
Bella at Home Smile Pro Bella at home aka prosmiledirect took 94.00 and another 92.00 out of my account without my knowledge please stop them from ripping people off this is an outrageous SCAM. Henderson Nv Internet Author: Fontana, California Attorney Generals: Bella at Home Internet

Apr 18 2017
Small Engines Pro Dealers Pronto mowers Fraudulent advertising Boca Raton, FL Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealers Internet

Apr 18 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Chad Lance,Josh Worst Paint Job Ever Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Paint & Wallpaper: Home Pro Complete Services Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Pro Anabolics proanabolicsteroids.com Pro Anabolics - don't order from this place unless you want to lose your money Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Medical Supplies: Pro Anabolics Internet

Apr 13 2017
Caliber Home Loans Caliber Home Loans - the biggest rippoff for mortgages ! Dallas Texas A stupid rebuttal from a pro Caliber individual Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Mortgage Companies: Caliber Home Loans Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Carlos Padron, eBay and Paypal Fake / Counterfeit USP Labs OxyElite Pro on eBay using Paypal Doral Florida
Additional usernames being used by Carlos Padron Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Carlos Padron, eBay and Paypal Doral, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Air Gun pro shops Www.airgunproshop.com I purchases a new Evanix GTL480 for $1600 and they sent me a used air Gun. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Santa Rosa, California Guns & Ranges: Air Gun pro shops Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
La'Cell Revitalizing Skin Cream & Pro Delux Skin Care Bait & Switch sell a cheap sample for $5 then bill you each thereafter for $98 Weston Florida Author: Topeka, Kansas Skin Care: La'Cell Revitalizing Skin Cream Weston, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Home Pro Fires Ray and Jill Carr for intent to defraud! Intent To Defraud Home Pro Complete Services jacksonville fl Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Services Internet

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Apr 10 2017
Locksmith Pro 888-377-3434 Robbery, Scam, Lied, Knife threat Terrell, Texas Internet Author: Terrell, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Locksmith Pro Internet

Apr 03 2017
pellet stove pro jason munson purchased controller repair still have same problem his repair man told me to 'F* OFF' placerville California Author: ludlow, Massachusetts Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: pellet stove pro placerville, California

Mar 28 2017
ZTE Returned my zmax pro to get another only to experience the same hardware issues Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia They have taken 8 payments of $79.95 from my account without knowledge or permission! Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Mar 23 2017
Parisian Glow Frenzy workout and Cyclone Fit pro being charged for product I did not order or receive internet Internet Author: richmondville, New York Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

17, Report #1361962

Mar 15 2017
Danny Connolly pro Asphalt or American Asphalt Rip-off Willis, tx Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Home Improvements: Danny Connolly pro Asphalt or American Asphalt Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Trademasters Pro (John Gold at Trademasters Pro) Deceptive 'legal'? stock trading New York Internet Author: Farmington, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Trademasters Pro Internet

Mar 14 2017
My Cash Flow Pro signed me up for a trial period, which would charge my account if I did not cancel within a few days. Burr Ridge Illinois Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: My Cash Flow Pro Burr Ridge, Illinois

Mar 13 2017
Chris Jennings, Chris Gantor, Blue Star General Contracting Chris Gantor, Chris Jennings, Blue Star General Contracting Chris Jennings sub contracted Pro Fresh N All LLC Carpet Cleaning company and failed to pay there invoice Mckinney Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cleaning Services: Chris Jennings, Chris Gantor, Blue Star General Contracting Mckinney, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Charles R Lance, Randy Lance, Chad Lance, Josh Lynch COMPLETE RIP OFF/SCAM/BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY jax Florida Regarding my previous post... Author: jacksonville, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Home Pro Complete Services jax, Florida

Mar 13 2017
eye refresh pro ajf group i do not like getting RIPPED OFF ....and this company is infamous for doing it....i got the eye refresh...doesnt work..called them... henderson NV Author: dumont, New Jersey Skin Care: eye refresh pro Internet

Mar 10 2017
Pro gain Premium Pro gain took money from my account without ordering anything from them! Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Pro gain Premium Internet

Mar 09 2017
Ibuzzpro John Breck ringless voicemail I buzz pro ibuzzexpress.com scam, steal, lie, bad product, ringless voicemail Chesterfield Nationwide Regarding Ludicrous John Breck Rebuttals Author: Rockvale, Tennessee Computer Software: Ibuzzpro John Breck Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Trade Masters Pro Their stock market advice is terrible. In two months I was down 49%. They are scammers. New York New York Author: Plantation, Florida Online Trading: Trade Masters Pro Nationwide