Your Search | flipjack pro

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor $4.95 Trial became $64.95/month Membership St. Louis Missouri Author: West Mansfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers formerly ALL PRO TRAILERS Mistreated, lied to, misled, duped, ignored, abused, wronged by Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee Florida Author: orlando, Florida Trailers: Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee,

Jan 17 2017
Liverpool Soccer Pro liverpoolsoccerpro.com SCAM! COUNTERFEIT! CHINA CHINA Author: North Carolina Sporting-good Manufactures: Liverpool Soccer Pro Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eye Regen Pro Offered free samples and then charged over $170 for two products without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Alternative Health: Eye Regen Pro Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Pro anabolics steroids . Com Be aware of pro anabolics.com Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: Pro anabolics steroids . Com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
VAPEFOCUS MAXVAPORONLINEE-CIGS PRO VAPOR Charged me $99.99 for membership that I had Declined during order!! Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: VAPEFOCUS Internet

Jan 14 2017
Wealth Master's Int'l Carbon Copy Pro - Jay KubassekJeff Lerner - millionaireos.com WMI said that I received an order for $1,995.00. A few days later they said it was a mistake. Sugar Land Texas Author: Russellville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Wealth Master's Int'l Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 13 2017
IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Defective Tail Lights, Dangerous TailLights Commerce, California Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Parts: IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Powersports distro This company is a skam... and never delivery my pitster pro 140. Taken action on them now and tryed to get my money back . Don't but from them. Trust me they will rip u off . Internet Author: fairmont, West Virginia Motorcycles: Powersports distro Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pro lash llc Stole my money Wilmington Delaware Author: El Paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pro lash llc Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 07 2017
Pro Biz Services Greg Noe The company is unethical and doesn't pay its bills Anderson Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Business Consulting: Pro Biz Services Anderson, Ohio

Jan 05 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. PG Fl Lic #LO88055 I was Ripp OFF La Crecenta California Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Security: Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. La Crecenta, California

Jan 04 2017
Team Pro Edge Team Edge Deceptive and deceitful.No contact, no refund! Portland Oregon Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts Sporting Goods: Team Pro Edge Portland, Oregon

Jan 01 2017
Bob Richardson from Lifo Pro LLC has cheated me with bounced payments Bob Richardson Lifo Pro LLC Check Bounce Missed Payment Failed Payments Omaha Nebraska
Update on NCPL, Inc. Author: Boca Raton, Florida Financial Services: Bob Richardson Lifopro Omaha,, Nebraska

Dec 30 2016
Verizon Wireless When I switched away from Verizon, they not only didn't provide the pro-rated refund I was entitled to, they billed me an additional month, effectively stealing $260. Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Team pro edge Team edge Fake website - cost me $160. Do not order 2420 N Hayden Island Dr Portland, OR 97217 United Internet Author: Rockwall , Texas On-Line Stores: Team pro edge Internet

Dec 28 2016
Bella at Home / pro ? Teeth whitening ...2 different products used tigers i requested the free trial , then for months, they kept coming each package per month cost £79 each . since using them , my teeth are no more , i had to have my upper teeth removed , hence niow have false , how can i claim for , i have just placed at least 15 of each , unopened Internet Author: Matlock, Other Dental Services: Bella at Home / pro ? Internet

Dec 24 2016
A1 Eagle Eye Pro Contractor Poor quality work; abandonment of job site; billing/invoice issues Carrollton Texas
Fraudulent Complaint Author: Dallas, Texas Home Improvements: A1 Eagle Eye Pro Contractor Carrollton, Texas