Your Search | floor and decor

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Kaplan University Completely ripped off Davenport Iowa Author: Kouts, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport, Iowa

Jan 14 2017
Privacy guardian.org Privacy guardian.org Promo burn.com Bulb landmarks.com Constant spam emails. I unsubscribe and get more emails for each time I unsubscribe. They treat it like it's a game. The more you try to get them to stop the more you get. Pheonix Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Internet: Privacy guardian.org Internet

Jan 14 2017
jukin media They made money of my video and they dont want to pay the 70% we agree on Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: jukin media Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2017
L’etoile Skin Illustra Order Confirmation they charged me for full size product that I never received. Internet Author: Westland, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: L’etoile Skin Internet

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 14 2017
MSG limited / bestcerakote.com mark schutte Thieving...lying....false adverting....threatens customers...advertise cerakote services but keeps weapons past a year and STEALS guns and parts Springfield, Ohio Ohio Author: America , Other Sign Shops: MSG limited / bestcerakote.com Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd.Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com Guy Babcock and his wife Shu Guang Shen Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com do not pay their bills Oxford Other
Author: London, Other Ice Cream Shops: Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Oxford , Other

Jan 14 2017
AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLKE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Score Discount; Hobbies Unleashed; Steal your money and don't deliver products Portland Oregon Internet Author: Denham Spring, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Hobbies Discount Internet

38, Report #1341992

Consumers Kitchens and Baths Dishonesty with an attitude! Copiague New York
Consumers has resolved my issue. Author: West Babylon, New York Builders & Contractors: Consumers Kitchens and Baths Copiague, New York

Jan 14 2017
First Perfect Sale firstperfectsale Liars and Deceivers Hong Kong, China Internet Happy Ending Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Artist Galleries: First Perfect Sale Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Thecutekid.com They never filled an order I placed with them for $19.95 and I have no way of getting a refund. Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Consumer Services: Thecutekid.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered a remote control balloon Nov4. I have yet to receive it and they do not answer inquiries. No phone number. Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Advertiseonmycar.net False information,lied about the money that is supposed to be made,said no monthly fee and charges you each month Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Advertiseonmycar.net Internet

Jan 14 2017
The Wish Store Ordered a product from them back in November and still have not received. I have emailed several times with no response. Can't locate a phone number for them.  Internet Author: Brighton, Michigan Appliances: The Wish Store Internet

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in trial of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia