Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Your Search | florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website
There may be more reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website"

Sep 28 2016
Restoration & Renovation Services of Virginia Thomas Lee Took $1500.00 deposit and disappeard Glen Allen Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Home Improvements: Restoration & Renovation Services of Virginia Internet

Sep 28 2016
Guye's Limousine Service, Bill Guye, Owner Limo was dispatched to Maryland with the check engine light on we broke down in Delaware Adelphi Maryland Author: Maryland Limousine Services: Guye's Limousine Service Adelphi, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
My Dream Shares, John Del Grasso Misrepresented, Misdirected, Failed to Fully Disclose, Oversold - Greatly Underperformed Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: My Dream Shares Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2016
Power Home Technologies Made hard inquiry on credit Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Security Services: Power Home Technologies Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Unkind, unethical and illegal practices from an industry that we, as Americans, rely on to be there for us in our darkest hours. Phoenix, Ariozna Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Greenwood Memorial Lawn Cemetery Phoenix, arizona

Sep 27 2016
VRD1 Rajesh Balujah King RajRaj Balujah Sunny Oaks Mobile Home ParkEdgewood Mobile Home ParkRenee Waldron Manager Sold me home under fraudulent pretenses sewer water on the ground Missisauga and Ocala Florida Florida Author: Ocala, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Rajesh Balujah Missisauga, Ontario

Sep 27 2016
Design Concepts LLC Home Scammed my Relations out of Money Surprise Arizona Author: Cincinatti, Oklahoma On-Line Business: Internet Website Design Concepts Internet

Sep 27 2016
State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Misrepresentation and VERY rude Baltimore Maryland Author: Eden, North Carolina Home HealthCare: State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Atomic.com They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Atomic.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
3D BUILDING SERVICES DAVID Improper framing and installation of window TULSA Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Building Services: 3D BUILDING SERVICES TULSA, Oklahoma

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

hydrolux cellvia skin product Florida
Author: Peru, New York Telemarketers: hydrolux Internet

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Rite Aid Pharmacy WELLNESS + They do everything in their power to NOT fill your prescription Oakhurst California Let me guess... Author: oakhurst, California Drug Stores: Rite Aid Pharmacy Oakhurst, California

Sep 27 2016
SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Hundreds of calls harrassing for money Carrollton Texas Author: Oxnard, California Brokerage Companies: SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Carrollton, Texas

The Variety Shop Took my money and never delivered my order On-line Internet
Author: Wyoming , Michigan Specialty Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
North Point Motors Sold me a vehicle with a warranty that they won't fix Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Point Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Sunset Marine Outboard Salvage Charged for boat motor service that they never did Pensacola Florida
Author: pensacola, Florida Boat Dealers: Sunset Marine Pensacola, Florida

Scott J. Kennedy Scott Kennedy's Authentic blend of Sea S* Phoenix Arizona
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Scott J. Kennedy Phoenix, Arizona