Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Dickson, Tennessee Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 27 2017
MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI stole the contents of my gallery, the items were consigned to him when I closed my store LIVONIA Michigan Author: Livonia , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MODERNAGE GALLERY , PONTIAC MI LIVONIA, Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company DJ, Zack, Alyssa, Eric, Jenna, Ashley, Danielle, Over charged, Damages, missing items, Delays, incompleted delivery Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Etowah, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
 Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hoa Community illegally towes residents vehicles and tampers with mailboxes and steals mail. Unmatchable harassment to residents. Illegal practices and procedures and behavior. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Home Owner Associations: Lakewood at Emerald Hills Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Scam, you will receive nothing! Keep your money. Las Vegas Internet
Author: Daytona , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Kaiser Permamnente of Northern California Medical malpractise, fraudulant, bills Fairfield California ?????? Author: Fairfield, California Healthcare Centers: Kaiser Permamnente of Northern California Fairfield, California

Feb 27 2017
whatclinic.com Whatclinic.com Scam website that doesn't represent medical clinics it says it does Dublin Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plastic Surgeons: whatclinic.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
PayPal My Cash A purchase was made for $250 on a PayPal my cash.When trying to load it gives era 203. Internet
Author: Douglas, Georgia Questionable Activities: PayPal My Cash Internet