Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Your Search | florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,"
There may be more reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""

Jul 26 2016
LDC Collection Systems A total scam Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Collection Agencies: LDC Collection Systems Internet

Jul 26 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
Resort Getaway Management SKAM, FRUAD, THEFT Orlando Florida Author: toa alta, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Resort Getaway Management Orlando, Florida

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet

Jul 26 2016
Fields Infinity Buyer beware--Sold me a car with $2K in body damage represented in like new condition Glencoe Illinois Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Dealers: Fields Infinity Glencoe, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
manhattan beach venture LLC Darren flemming student relief dept.specail limited power of attorney-maybeassets ventures llc -real estates consultant-maybegravitas ventures llc-maybe company or individual, stated they were to help cancel all my student loans under obama forgiveness program , torrance California Author: wentzville, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: manhattan beach venture LLC torrance, California

Jul 26 2016
ISAAC ROBLES VARGAS NO PAGA LA RENTA Y SE VA DEJANDO UN CUENTON MEXICO CITY MEXICO CITYTranslation: ISAAC ROBLES not pay rent VARGAS AND LEAVING A CUENTON VA MEXICO CITY MEXICO CITY Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Small Business Services: ISAAC ROBLES VARGAS MEXICO CITY,

Jul 26 2016
Sunrise Inc. Pdc Glass & Metal Services Have won second category of the continental general market survey New York New York Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Sunrise Inc. New York, New York

Jul 26 2016
k away our money not send the shoes samples do buy shoes from them they will not keep any of their promises they will just ri LODI.ES BIG FRAUD & SCAMMER & CHEATER elda alicante ELDA ALICANTE SPAIN Author: ny, New York Financial Services: lodi.es Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
amazing print head .com amazingprinthead.com, amazingprinthead Amaizing Print-head Scam NEVER delivers Jawa Timur Nationwide Author: lantana, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: amazing print head .com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Blitz Towing Miami Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Towing: Blitz Towing Miami, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
National Brokers of America NBOA Inc., Reading, Pennsylvania SCAM, Don't do business with this company...dishonest and deceiving Reading Pennsylvania Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Your Wealth Education Company set up with funds from a scam San Diego California Author: Syracuse, New York Realtors: Your Wealth Education CA

Jul 26 2016
Mohawk Flooring Sold by Floors to your home Internet Author: conroe, Texas Building Products: Mohawk Flooring Internet

Jul 26 2016
Plain Ol' Trailers (Barney Cox) Trailer made incorrectly due to the incompetence of the sales man. Pearson Georgia
Author: Athens, Georgia Trailers: Plain Ol' Trailers Pearson, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 26 2016
Venus Staffing Rebel Flower Breach of contract, no payment, ripoff, rude, Venus Staffing, no contact Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Talent Scouts: Venus Staffing Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
ID Life Untrustworthy, Illegal, Ripoff, Overpriced Frisco Texas Author: Oldsmar, Florida Weightloss Programs: ID Life Frisco, Texas