Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Your Search | florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,"
There may be more reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""

Oct 08 2015
The Experience LLC Sold me $61.oo of books to help pay for his college, My check cleared on 9-1-15 Have not recieved books yet, called the phone # and was told there was no such number Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
Titan Trade Brokers gave bad advice on trades causing me to lose over US $1200.00 yet encouraged me to try investing more to recover loss. London Internet Author: Bridgetown, Other Cross-Border Scams: Titan Trade Internet

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
SEAN MICHAEL RYAN, Miller-Ryan Real Estate Investments SEAN MICHAEL RYAN, Miller-Ryan Real Estate Investments. DRE #01415690 Fraud...Fraud...Fraud... Bait and Switch Game to SELL our House thru Short Sale! Yorba Linda California Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Investing: SEAN MICHAEL RYAN, Miller-Ryan Real Estate Investments Yorba Linda, California

Oct 08 2015
rosegal There's to many to name Thieves! Hong Kong Internet Author: Henderson, Colorado Sales People: rosegal Internet

Oct 08 2015
Chritian Brothers Be Careful with these folks Clermont Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Chritian Brothers Clermont, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Jewelry Couture Never have a ring made over the internet or long distance by this Company Ventura California
Author: san Leandro, California Jewelers: Jewelry Couture Ventura, California

Oct 08 2015
directexpress directexpress contacted me about a charge to my account, i have checked my account there is nothing wronggoverment address goverment Internetgoverme Author: wilkes-barrre, Pennsylvania Financial Services: directexpress Internet

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Stanley Warranty LLC Stanley Safe Club Failure to respond on warranty claim Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Warranty: Stanley Warranty LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Oct 08 2015
Kaos Concessions Paul Lombard - President and treasurer Bonita Lombard Employees beware Candler Florida Do not give money to charities trying to give the food to discount food stores Author: Edmonton, Florida Carnivals: Kaos Concessions Candler, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Paul's M&P Motors Dealers The guy took $500 for a car deposit, then asked my son to lie to insurance company. No car and no insurance. Loss $700 Marlborough Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Paul's M&P Motors Marlborough, Massachusetts

Oct 08 2015
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida gary d Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Eire Island Resort & Marina You pay then a 10yr assess fee to get out of land Deed so they can sell to someone else Port Clinton Ohio Author: Norwalk, Ohio Parks & Recreation Centers: Eire Island Resort & Marina Port Clinton, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Auto save tire center Wage theft Pensacola Florida Author: Pace, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto save tire center Pensacola, Florida

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
TBA SHOP I ordered a Green Bay flag. paid for shipping and have never recieved. tried to contact but no response. Nationwide Author: Rimforest , California Sports Teams & Clubs: TBA SHOP Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Instapage RipOff site - stay away San Francisco CA Author: New York, New York Customer Leads: INSTAPAGE Internet

Oct 08 2015
Cellular Cells/ Verizon lied and intentionally decieved me to make a sale and comission Jacksonville Florida Author: Switzerland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Cells/ Verizon Jacksonville, Florida