Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Your Search: florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,"
There may be more specific results for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""
For more specific results for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Carnival Cruise Lines On Board Fun Shops, sold Invicta watches at supposedly 75% off. come to find out, I can buy same exact watch almost anywhere for much less. Definately a scam. Online Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Lines Nationwide

May 27 2017
Stephan Ward Seneca 108 Llc Airbnb Stephan Ward Lux villa xx Eagle pointe south Kissimmee Florida 34746 Using loopholes to steal from hard working tax payers Orlando Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Stephan Ward Nationwide

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 27 2017
Aztech-EI/Edgar Mercado Mendoza On-Off Shore Logistics Guadalajara Jalisco Author: Tustin, California Electronic Manufacturers: Aztech-EI/Edgar Mercado Mendoza Zapopan,

May 27 2017
Al Brastin Fraud Dallas Texas Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Loans: Al Brastin Texas

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 27 2017
Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Rick Sullivan Bad Lease Deal Don't enter into a lease with Him. Cleves Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Cleves, Ohio

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
National Corporations Unlimited Inc. Randolph Hirsch Fraud Tanaza California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: National Corporations Unlimited Inc.

May 27 2017
AT &T BIGI Phone Scam Ft. Wayne Indiana Author: Longwood, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT &T Ft. Wayne, Indiana

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 27 2017
Handy Hayden LLC (or) Handy Hayden (or) Hayden Smith Overcharging, incomplete work, cheating and Blackmail Punta Gorda Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Home Improvements: Handy Hayden LLC Punta Gorda, Florida

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 27 2017
creme la Miracle SCP*TURZE SerumCheyenne wy 82001888-803-3099 Was charged in advance before I recieved Trial product for full item did not let me return or give me a refund $98.14 when I said I didnt want it Cheyenne Wyoming
Author: stratford, New Jersey Skin Care: creme la Miracle Cheyenne, Wyoming

May 27 2017
Louis Rosenberg Internet Author: delray bch., Florida Abusive Parents: Louis Rosenberg Internet

TRS Limited Trying to rip me off Internet
Author: Far Rockaway, New York Adult Care Facilities: TRS Limited Internet

May 27 2017
DiscountLivingRooms.com BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com DiningRoomsOutlet.com TVStandsOutlet.com EmmaMason.com  Nothing is in Stock. 4 week delivery times 5 On-Line Internet Author: Taylorsville, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: DiscountLivingRooms.com Internet

May 27 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Texas Lied and scammed me out of 10$ Dallas Texas Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes Advisor Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 27 2017
Patricia Norton Birdmother They did not pay me for thousands of hour work, or using my work Hudson, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Patricia Norton Hudson, , Florida

May 27 2017
VictoriaBrides Dating online FRAUD, I Dave77 paid 412US to get Evelina 43, from Kiev personal details USA Internet
Author: Vereeniging, Cross-Border Scams: VictoriaBrides Internet

May 27 2017
Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD ) (称佛山宝达利金属制品有限公司 Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD is a fraud Wuxi Jiangsu, China
Author: Alabama Hardware & Tools: Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD )

May 27 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Eric Marshall, Attorney at lawDepartment of Justice Scam-a-saurous Rex email from phony Justice Dept. attorney Brooklyn Internet
Author: Odessa, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc Internet

May 27 2017
Playtika Ltd. WSOP 100 Percent Ripoff/Thieves Online Internet Author: Hornell, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Playtika Ltd. Internet

May 27 2017
Mobil Oil Bogus Oil Coupon Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55745 Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Oil Companies: Mobil Oil Nationwide