Your Search | florida technical college

Oct 27 2016
Megathailand Ordered jacket in September and never received it. Thailand Internet Author: Holiday , Florida Consumer Services: Megathailand Internet

Oct 27 2016
The Deal Empire charged for merchandise that was never received Internet Author: LECANTO, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 27 2016
Trou Dornfeld-von Hussen, Beratung Corporation FRAUD! SCAM ARTIST, BEWARE OF HIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES miami Florida
Author: miami, Florida Work at Home: Trou Dornfeld-von Hussen, Beratung Corporation miami, Florida

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Stole my dental crowns and my medical records Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Lighthouse Point, Florida

Oct 27 2016
REJUVENEM RIPOFF - from trial only pay shipping to charging my credit card! St Petersburg Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: REJUVENEM St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Lawyer ASAP (KEL) KEL WILL RIP YOU OFF! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Questionable Activities: Lawyer ASAP (KEL) Orlando, Florida

Oct 27 2016
11:38 AM CNNIC Dissapointed Puppy purchaser Miami, FL Florida Author: Indian Shores, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: CNNIC Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Island Dream Homes Brett Jones and Mickey Mansfield Self centered, egotistical, lying, cheating, deceiving, larcinist's Edgewater Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Island Dream Homes Edgewater, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Taren K Savage Taren Hicks unlicensed lawyer St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Better Business Bureau: Taren K Savage St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 27 2016
readers service lighthouse po fl fraud scam rip off florida Nationwide Author: san angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: readers service lighthouse po fl Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Prestige Adjusters United Adjusters Luis Mendez Definitely a scam! DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: St. Louis , Alabama Roofing Companies: Prestige Adjusters Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 26 2016
worrynomore uniters Uniters refused to honor worrynomore warranty Rivera Beach Internet/Florida
Author: sacramento, California Furniture & Furnishings: worrynomore uniters Internet

Oct 26 2016
GML Glass Products Factory Dongguan Guang Li Long Glass Products Factory Stolen ideas, Advertised our designs without approval, Will not respond to Takedown Request Dongguan Internet Author: Dongguan, Florida Manufacturers: GML Glass Products Factory Dongguan,

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Global Automotive of Miami Buyer beware bad products bad customer service Miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Tracfone dishonest, unscrupulous, scammers Miami Florida Author: Jericho, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Wellington psychic & Love specialist Elizabeth Demetro, Liz Demetro, Michelle Demetro, Gabrielle Demetro, Lin Demetro Theft and fraud Hollywood Florida Author: Humble, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Wellington psychic & Love specialist Hollywood, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Harvey Naseck Tile and Home Mayhem Jupiter Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Harvey Naseck Jupiter, Florida

Oct 26 2016
02:14 PM Ripoff, never received product Farmingdale New Jersey Author: Davenport, Florida Auto Parts: Farmingdale, New Jersey

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 26 2016
General RV of Tampa Lack of service; failure to aid customer Dover Florida Author: Seffner, Florida RV Dealers: General RV of Tampa Dover, Florida

Oct 26 2016
ASPIRE SALES LLC Extreem Tactical Dynamics Complete RIP OFF Florida Florida Author: Cypress, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ASPIRE SALES LLC Florida