FLORIDA CAREER COLLEGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: florida career college
There may be more specific results for "florida career college"
For more specific results for "florida career college"
Showing 1-25 of 144,803 Found Reports For more specific results for "florida career college"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Aptekahealthcare total scam and ripoff selling research chemicals and plant medicines Ukraine Internet Author: Florida Drug Manufacturers: Aptekahealthcare Internet

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
Daily Sale Did Not Receive Product That I Paid For Pompano Beach Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Clothing Stores: Daily Sale Pompano Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
National RV Detroit Gabrielle and Steve Internet Author: Ruskin, Florida Campgrounds: National RV Detroit Internet

May 29 2017
Howard Johnson - Saint Augustine Bait and Switch! St. Augustine Florida Author: Alabama Motels: Howard Johnson - Saint Augustine St. Augustine, Florida

Booking.com Rip you off and zero support! Author: Florida Hotel: Booking.com

May 29 2017
Xtream diesel llc Michael Thomas Totally ripped us off and lied like a pro to our face about parts ripped off of the truck and the sorry most unprofessional mechanical work ever performed Ocala FLORIDA Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Mechanics: Xtream diesel llc Internet

May 29 2017
Tresor Rare Miami 1 Itay Cohen and Zivan Scammers Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: Tresor Rare Miami 1 Miami Beach, Florida

May 28 2017
Samsung Complete electronics Technician didn't reconnect drain hose. Tampa Nationwide
Author: Lakeland, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

May 28 2017
AA One Transmission AA One Transmission Service and Repair THIS COMPANY RIPS OFF AND PREYS ON WOMEN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!! BEWARE!! MISOGYNISTIC BUSINESS PRACTICES!! fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Repair Service: AA One Transmission fort lauderdale, Florida

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Bingo Hall KEPT MY WINNINGS BUT THEY MORE Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Bingo Hall Internet

May 28 2017
Ecomaxx sent sample order and then sent additional orders and charged $ without consent St. Petersburg, Florida 33742 Internet Author: Carlsbad, California Attorney Generals: Ecomaxx Internet

May 28 2017
Kevin Meadows Meadows HomesKelvin MedowsLucent Credit Rental Scam. Dundee/orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kevin Meadows Dundee, Florida

May 28 2017
Athene Annuity akaCONCENTRIX ,aka Alliance Horrible customer service, payments never received on scheduled pay date, Not really sure, there's so many different ones Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity Nationwide

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

Junk Removal Pro Thieves Rip Off Liars Tampa Florida
Author: Gibsonton, Florida Junk Dealers: Junk Removal Pro Tampa, Florida

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 27 2017
Midas Midas on 4th St N DO NOT TRUST MIDAS, FRAUDULENT BUSINESS St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Midas St. Petersburg, Florida

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Stephan Ward Seneca 108 Llc Airbnb Stephan Ward Lux villa xx Eagle pointe south Kissimmee Florida 34746 Using loopholes to steal from hard working tax payers Orlando Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Stephan Ward Nationwide

May 27 2017
Al Brastin Fraud Dallas Texas Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Loans: Al Brastin Texas

May 27 2017
National Corporations Unlimited Inc. Randolph Hirsch Fraud Tanaza California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: National Corporations Unlimited Inc.