Your Search | flower delivery express

Sep 04 2015
Direct Express CoAmerica Bank has Direct Express issuing and managing the debit cards for them on which Social Security Recipients receive their benefits if they don't have direct deposit to a bani account Direct Express allowed someone to call them, report my debit card lost, request a new card and address change change Austin Texas Author: Clinton, Maryland Financial Services: Direct Express Austin, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Toronto Delivery and Courier 647-967-4796416-230-4865416-566-2901 Stay Far Far Away Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: Toronto Delivery and Courier Internet

Sep 04 2015
epromove.com Express Product Mover.qmsships.com, FRAUD.... Fraud epromove company, dont pay after completed JOB.... lithuania Internet Author: weston, Florida Computer Fraud: epromove.com Internet

Sep 04 2015
Realestateexpress American School of Real Estate Express Very Poor Customer Service - Do not use this site Nationwide Author: New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Realestateexpress Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 02 2015
waynedaltonparts.com, EDG INC, Express Garage Doors Inc Do not use this company they will take your money and not send you the parts idaho Author: glendale, Arizona Garage Door Companies: waynedaltonparts.com Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
West Coast Movers Fail to keep promises about delivery dates, treat customers with contempt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Moving Companies: West Coast Movers Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2015
k&b transportation Western livestock express South Sioux City Nebraska Author: Coweta, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: k&b transportation South Sioux City, Nebraska

Sep 01 2015
BOOST MOBILE Express wireless, Peter Lied to me being deceptive to make sale then called me liar and refused refund Stuart Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Specialty Stores: BOOST MOBILE Stuart, Florida

Aug 30 2015
GLSWITCHES GLOBAL EXPRESS SHIPPING Fake delivering service - Will pick up but will never deliver! New Jersey - Seattle Internet Author: Preston, Courier Services: GLSWITCHES Internet

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 28 2015
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Allen Samuels Auto Group Intentional fraudulent delivery of the wrong vehicle with the promise of swooping out the vehicles when the real one arrived at the dealership which would have the sunroof leather and premium sound system in it Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Aug 28 2015
delivery courier Big boyz movers They robbed me for 600 dollars and left my thing in the parking lot of my new building Scarborough Nationwide
Author: Scarborough , Alabama Moving Companies: delivery courier Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
u-shippettransport@outlook.com James Marvin,Marvin James,Shannel Wayne this companyis a scam and recieved money from me before I was aware. I was promised a puppy to be delivered to my home which I paid $300 for delivery charge and they wanted to charge me an extra $650 for a crate. Baltimore Nationwide Puppy SCAM!!!!!!! Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: u-shippettransport@outlook.com Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Bluebird/ American express rip off Nationwide Author: ashdown, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird/ American express Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
pet express relocation robert munt gerald holmesmichelle comi atlanta Georgia Author: janesville, Iowa Animal Services: pet express relocation atlanta , Georgia

Aug 27 2015
Toronto Delivery & Courier SCAMMED ME AND DID NOT COMPLETE THE JOB Toronto Ontario Author: Brampton, Ohio Moving Companies: Toronto Delivery & Courier Toronto, Ontario

Aug 26 2015
HDProjectorWorld Non delivery, promised refund several times, promised delivery several times, unresponsive, liars RICHMOND BC Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: HDProjectorWorld RICHMOND, British Columbia

Aug 25 2015
Award Notification Commission It states i have won 2 million dollars in option B. in an anuuaty over 30 years. In option A, it states that i have the choice of $1,230,946.00 in a lump sum. It states that no purchase is necessarey then where it asks you at the bottom of page 2 of 2, It states there is a Premium offer fee due for delivery of $12.99. And only can check boxes (in order) Cash, Check, or money order payable to ANC. THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT THERE MONEY PROBLEMS THAT WOULD HELP OUT WITH SUCH A LARGE AMOUNT FELT AFTER FINDING IT IS -FRAUDUALNT!! Kansas City, Kansas Kansas Author: Provo, Utah Cash Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas,

Aug 25 2015
Federal Express Corporation no resolution offered, corporate office did not care, no compensation offered for my loss, product never reached my hands, they fought off the case in small claims court, they falsely claimed that anybody can sign for my package without my prior knowledge, they had the opportunity to have worked this out without having to go to court and cause me to lose my case, they love going to court, they love not helping their customers, they are too big to care about their customers Memphis Tennessee
Author: CULVER CITY, California Courier Services: Federal Express Corporation Memphis, Tennessee

Aug 25 2015
Precision Auto Detail and Tint SunTek and ADTT This tint business had damage my windshield/window while putting tint on my vehilce and irresponsible to replaced the windshield/window.  Flower Mound Texas Author: carrollton , Texas Customer: Precision Auto Detail and Tint Flower Mound, Texas

Aug 25 2015
Gateway Express Amazon Account Hijacked Portland Oregon Author: Kingston, New York Credit Card Fraud: Gateway Express Portland, Oregon

Aug 24 2015
Chariot Live Express Scam through pet delivery service, lied, stole our money, there was never a pet. Contacted us through everything. Virgina, Wyoming. Nationwide HUGE SCAM!!!! No puppy exists... Author: Miramar, Florida Travel Services: Chariot Live Express Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Edward Kaukoranta Edward Cuvée, Ed Kaukoranta, CUVÉE CHAMPAGNE CLUB, Clash WIth Ed, Ze Jodecast, Ze Jodecast Jr Champagne Wine Scam/Fraud France Internet Author: Paris , Restaurant Delivery Services: Edward Kaukoranta Internet