FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: flower delivery express
There may be more specific results for "flower delivery express"
For more specific results for "flower delivery express"
Showing 26-50 of 23,426 Found Reports For more specific results for "flower delivery express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
Tomtop Non delivery, no refund China Author: Alabama Sporting Goods: Tomtop Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 10 2017
America Home Shield Did not honor service contract Memphis Tennessee Update Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: America Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 09 2017
WOW Gears Ordered two mini WiFi camera for $69.94 July 21st and have yet to receive out our any information add yup delivery date as promised by the company wow gears. Los Angeles CA Author: Clyde, Ohio Cameras & Video: WOW Gears Internet

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
midnight express books they lie so i can send them a money order they deposit my money into their account and lie saying they never receive till i call my bank and confirmed that it was deposit after that i ask for the transcript that i paid for and they refuse to send it to me they are scammers they will scam you out your money and when i requested a refund they refuse and was very nasty about it berryville Arkansas Author: Hampton, Virginia Book Publishers: midnight express books berryville, Arkansas

Oct 09 2017
American Express bluebird Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Banks: American Express bluebird Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World On July 24th, 2017 I saw an ad on face book for a steam hair straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actuall order was placed under the name Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states the company no longer exists. I replied to my confirmation letter but yet have I received any feedback. Internet
Author: Debary, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Elly's World Internet

Oct 07 2017
Nissan Of Midland Texas Falsified Documents and failure to accept Cancelation before delivery Consumer Fraud midland Texas Author: Midland, Texas Auto Dealers: Nissan Of Midland Texas midland, Texas

Oct 07 2017
Courier Express Woody's custom Delivery Service SCAM!! Work with no pay. They set you up to lose all of your pay! Greenville North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Courier Services: Courier Express Greenville, North Carolina

Oct 07 2017
Inspirable, LLC NON-DELIVERY of Goods fraud,scam,failure to deliver goods. Totally unaware of this company Seattle Washington Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Work at Home: Inspirable, LLC , Washington

Oct 06 2017
JD Jacome & Associates Joe Jacome This (((REDACTED – VIOLATON IN TERMS OF SERVICE)))  man Joe Jacome, walked into our office and offered us an entrance mat with our company's logo. He emailed us the proof and he was always excuses that the factory delays the delivery after he was paid 500 dollars. He is a crook!! be careful. He never delivered the mat after 2 months. The delivery he promised was two weeks. Coral Gables Florida Author: Doral, Florida Door to Door Sales: JD Jacome & Associates Coral Gables, Florida

Oct 06 2017
Whole Blossoms Bad service. Failed Delivery. Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Florists: Whole Blossoms Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
FedEx UK Serious problem with delivery - 250pcs day old frozen chicken can go to waste because of them Nationwide Author: Burton on Trent, Shipping Companies: FedEx UK Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
Violet Vixen Complete FRAUD - NON-DELIVERY of Goods fraud,scam,failure to deliver goods,stole money, Austin Texas
Author: Portland, Oregon Clothing Stores: Violet Vixen Internet

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Even Worse Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Ellys World Woww Fashion On July 26, 2017 I saw an as on facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actual order was placed under the Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states that the company no longer exists. Internet
Author: Lithonia, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: Ellys World Internet

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Us direct express Us directexpress.com/coamerica bank Negligence and rip off Internet Author: Washington Terrace, Utah Customer: Us direct express Internet

Oct 02 2017
Rocket IAQ Took my money and wont respond about delivery of purchase made New York Same thing happened to us! Author: Bruceton Mills, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Rocket IAQ Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
X drive, diet supplements - sec abri marketing express health choice direc the al cbunlocknutra sold or gave my credit card No. to these other companies las vegas nv 89107-89144- Utah- California Nv, Utah, California Author: Surfside, Florida Medical Supplies: X drive Internet

Oct 01 2017
Elly's World Shopify I ordered the Steam Hair Straightener on July 26, 2017 and paid for it using my Pay Pal account. It said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. It is now Oct 1 and I have not rec'd it. I tried to go to the website and it no longer exists. I have sent an email and have not rec'd a response. Internet Author: Hildebran, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Elly's World Shopify Internet

Oct 01 2017
Taras Bulba NYC RESTAURANT Traditional Ukrainian fare delivered by costumed servers in festive quarters with an old-world feel.Address: 357 W Broadway, New York, NY 10013Hours: Open today • 12–11PM Menu: urbanspoon.comReservations: opentable.comOrder: seamless.co Worst restaurant in New York, NY I have had many bad experiences with this company in the past few years. I tried to ignore and improve relationship and be loyal customer. But its reached the edge.  Dear readers run away from this place and please, re post. Its very dangerous people and very bad quality service. New York New York
Author: New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Taras Bulba NYC RESTAURANT Nationwide