FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: flower delivery express
There may be more specific results for "flower delivery express"
For more specific results for "flower delivery express"
Showing 26-50 of 10,911 Found Reports For more specific results for "flower delivery express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 10 2017
Look Fantastic It appeared as a spam to rip off the customer's money Worldwide Delivery caim Internet Author: Auckland , Other Beauty Salons: Look Fantastic Internet

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

28, Report #1372048

May 08 2017
AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Frank made me pay him 3500 dollars to move fromy north Carolina to Tucson Arizona on April 4. I payed him 2 payments of 1200 dollars and third supposed to be paid on delivery of 1200 dollars. It is may 8th and I have not received my things . I have called frank many times but I have only spoken to him twice. He promised that I would have my delivery on Saturday may 6th and no later than Sunday may 7th. He will not answer the phone and will not return my calls. He can not not show the weight of my delivery and refuse to try to get a copy for me. He refuse to tell me where my delivery is for that is my only question . Fort Myers Florida Author: Tucson , Arizona Lawyers: AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Fort Myers, Florida

29, Report #1372045

May 08 2017
AIR PARCEL EXPRESS INC. compromised my container at the port of destination and forced a payment of nearly $1000 extra for the release Miami Florida Author: smithtown, New York Shipping Companies: AIR PARCEL EXPRESS INC. Miami, Florida

May 07 2017
Atlantic Express And Cargo Trying to get money to send me a package Turkey Illinois Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cash Services: Atlantic

May 07 2017
GLOBAL SHIPPING EXPRESS SAW LAB PUPPIES ON LINE WENT THROUGH THE BREEDER AND SHE TURNED MY CASE OVER TO GLOBAL SHIPPING EXPRESS AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DOG YET IT HAS BEEN OVER 2WEEKS AND ALOT OF MONEY ASKING FROM THEM SO I CAN GET THE PUPPY. I HAVE PAID THEM 7,000 ALREADY Nationwide Author: concord, New Hampshire Dog Breeders: GLOBAL SHIPPING EXPRESS Nationwide

May 06 2017
Delivery Dudes, deliverydudes.com, Delivery Dudes Wellington. Jayson Koss Totally incompetent food delivery service. Poor Service DELRAY BEACH Florida Author: Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Delivery Dudes DELRAY BEACH, Florida

May 06 2017
amazin puppies norfolk va took money and promissed delivery of puppy but never came norfolk Virginia Author: bennington, Nebraska Animal Shelters: amazin puppies norfolk va norfolk, Virginia

May 05 2017
Express Plumbing installed piping incorrectly Lake Saint Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Plumbing: Express Plumbing Lake Saint Louis,

May 05 2017
Our Campus Market UT AUSTIN | DELIVERY NEVER HAPPENED AND CSR DIDN'T CARE Austin Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Specialty Stores: Our Campus Market Internet

May 05 2017
American Express collection calls from a bankrupt business that was not mine Internet Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Credit Reporting Agencies: American Express Internet

May 04 2017
American Express Serve American Express, AMEX Scam artist, Rip off, thief Dallas Texas You Expect What? Author: Springfield, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Serve Nationwide

May 04 2017
Direct Express Master Card No way to contact live person Nationwide Author: Sao Paulo, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Master Card Nationwide

May 04 2017
Animal Express First Rate Shipping Animal rip off Dallas Texas Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Animal Express Texas

May 04 2017
Elitagmid Parision Glow unk I fell for a trial of a face cream and the company continued to charge my account. I send an email to cease doing this and the next month, again a charge against my account. I had to contact my bank to change my charge # and stop them. I have the newest delivery of the product and would like to return it and receive a refund. St. Petersburg Nationwide/Florida Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Skin Care: Elitagmid Parision Glow Nationwide

May 03 2017
Bump Armor Fraud Bump Armor | Fraud wbsite bumparmor.com | Cheap Case | Slow Delivery Scam Bump Amor | MOHAWK USA LLC DBA Bump Armor DANBURY RD STE B3 Connecticut Author: New Milford, Connecticut Computer Dealers: Bump Armor DANBURY RD STE B3, Connecticut

May 03 2017
Vintonauto Consignment and Sales Offered a boat for sale, free delivery and guaranteed approval but appeared not to have the boat to offer. Atlanta GA Author: Cypress , Texas Boat Brokers: Vintonauto Consignment and Sales Internet

May 03 2017
Barry Nix Trucking LLC (Nix Trucking) Drivers beware. This is the same company as GD TRUCKING EXPRESS INC. These guys will cheat you out of every penny and find any excuse in the book not to pay you. 4425 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062-5832 USA Texas Billy as driver is the first to respond to a rip off report ad. Author: Memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: NIX TRUCKING Texas

May 03 2017
Luxurious Skin This is a ripoff company. They get you with a $5.95 delivery charge for a trial amount. Then 15 days later they charge you $92.99. When ordering, this membership was never mentioned. It's just a ripoff. The product doesn't work anyway. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 02 2017
Express Emploment Professionals Untrustworthy, no positive online review is real Laguna Hills California Author: San Clemente , California Employment Services: Express Emploment Professionals Laguna Hills, California

May 01 2017
southbeachdiet.com/ southbeachdiet.home delivery Disgusting foods, bad odor, spicy hot, strange colors, rip off if you dont stop auto delivery Ft Washinton Pennsylvania Author: Palos Heights, Illinois Catering: southbeachdiet.com/ Ft Washinton , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2017
molon labe industries, molonlabeindustries.com Scam - Non delivery of goods Belleaire Bluffs Florida Author: Springfield, Missouri Guns & Ranges: molon labe industries Belleaire Bluffs, Florida

Apr 30 2017
All State Express Steals from drivers, openly mocks them after stealing from them Kernersville North Carolina
Author: Olney, Illinois Employers: All State Express Kernersville , North Carolina

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 29 2017
Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Mesquite Nevada I Got Very Sick After Eating At The Panda Garden Restraunt In Mesquite, Nevada , Nevada Author: Crystal, Minnesota Restaurant Delivery Services: Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Mesquite, NV,