FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: flower delivery express
There may be more specific results for "flower delivery express"
For more specific results for "flower delivery express"
Showing 26-50 of 23,206 Found Reports For more specific results for "flower delivery express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 06 2017
Direct express ssa card Let a company take 440.00 for my acct even after I told them it wasn't me ordering internet order over seas. Will not talk hangs up when I call they are steeling my money Nationwide Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Direct express ssa card Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
International Award Services George Hyde, Awards and Final Judging Director. I received a letter from the company, Stating that I won $ 2,000,000,00 And in the letter I was asked if I wanted to take a lump sum, of $1,325,000,00 Or take payments of$ 66,666,66 But that I needed to send $12.99 for Delivery fee, or an additional $3.00 for rush processing. Which would be $15.99. So I sent the first $12.99 in, And about a month later I received another letter stating almost the exact same thing as the first letter. And wanting another $12.99 or $15.99 for rush processing. So by this time I got on the internet and discovered this site. So this is where we stand. I hope they catch this guy and shut down his phony scam. It would really be nice to make the guy pay the money to everyone he promised. Just sayin... KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Dry Ridge, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Services KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Aug 05 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's SecretORDER #18851Thank you for your purchase!Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast a Jody's Secret ORDER #18851 Thank you for your purchase! Hi Meloney, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery! We are doing our best to make the fulfillment as fast as possible and to deliver your item to you as soon as possible. Internet
Author: Elkins, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 05 2017
Jody's Secret Bras Internet Order #9957 I ordered two items on June 13, received an email confirmation; after numerous attempts to contact the company via email, there is no delivery or response. I called a number I found on the internet, and was given a customer service number to call for help. It turned out to be Victoria's Secret! Internet Author: Strasburg, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Bras Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jody's Secret I had purchased two of her new bras that she designed on June 4th. It says to allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I have still not recieved my order. I have emailed FOUR times, and I have not got any replies what so ever! I am alittle relieved I am not the only one who is dealing with this. That may sound bad, but it is not intended that way AT ALL! I do not understand what is going on, but this is NOT customer service AT ALL. This is very crappy service! Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jody's secret I ordered 2 sports bras from the company, they took my credit card payment. Sent me an email confirming my order. Said 4-6 weeks for delivery. I have emailed them. Website now gone Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sales People: Jody's secret Internet

32, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra My order confirmation number from June 19 is 20155. Said to allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery and it is now 6 weeks. Website, order confirmation, and all contact information are no longer active. Internet
Author: Neotsu, Oregon Clothing Stores: Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra Internet

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
US DIRECT EXPRESS WORST FEARS COME TRUE San Antonio Texas Author: LONOKE, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: US DIRECT EXPRESS San Antonio, Texas

Aug 02 2017
Jody's secret Made order June 17 and not received my order...2bras they took my money but no delivery. Internet Author: Evans, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's secret Internet

Aug 02 2017
Jody's Secret Sports Bra I purchase Jody's sport bra on June 20,2017 I haven't received any more information but wait 4-6 weeks for delivery Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Sports Bra Internet

Aug 02 2017
Jody's Secret I placed an order for this hyped up sports bra on their website on June 3rd 2017, paid for it using my credit card and got a confirmation email with order confirmation number #1815. Tried to track the order but there have been no updates after 2 months. He email said to give them 4-6 weeks for delivery but I never heard from them again - no updates. I checked every day and no updates or tracking information. I emailed them with no response. Today the website has suddenly disappeared. I have been ripped off. This never happened to me before. I am infuriated as I can't believe they did this. Online Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Sporting Goods: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 01 2017
Socialize Your Bizness Cindy Ross OVER SELL UNDER DELIVERY AND UNFINISHED Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Websites: Socialize Your Bizness Mobile, Alabama

Aug 01 2017
Jody's secret Gear just for you Zone buying I ordered 2 of the adjustable sports bras on June 16. They said 4-6 weeks for delivery but I haven't received them and they closed the Jody's secret store but still have the other ones up Internet Author: Leamington, Alabama Abusive Parents: Jody's secret Internet

Aug 01 2017
Naked Wines $100 Gift Voucher Author: Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Naked Wines Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
American Express Promises, Promises- Los Angelos California Author: maricopa, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Addict Gear, Addict Gadget, Shopify took an order, charged money from credit card and have not delivered the order, stopped responding, cancelled webpage Internet
I was scammed by spotfy - Addict Gear Author: Bratislava, Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 31 2017
Textbook Money Textbook Money by Jon Shugart and Luke Sample Misleading & Deceptive Advertising - False Claims - Non Delivery of Advertised Product Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Textbook Money Internet

Jul 31 2017
Color by Pascale I ordered two lipsticks from this company on June 21, 2017 and checked my status for a delivery date and the website had been closed and I was unable to obtain my tracking info for my product Internet Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Fraud: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 31 2017
Santa Sports and Syed Mumtaz Hussain Santa Sport took £900 deposit for clothes and did not delivery anything Sialkot Other Author: Marlow, Other Cross-Border Scams: Santa Sports Sialkot, Other

Jul 30 2017
Smith's Aussie Puppies Smith's Charming Aussie Puppiestoyandminiaussie.comworking with Peer Express pet travel company SCAM! We were promised a mini Aussie puppy for $800. It was to be shipped to us. There was NO puppy! We paid an additional, refundable, life insurance policy of $990. They called and wanted more money too. We never received our puppy! Stockbridge Georgia Author: Cape Coral, Florida Dog Breeders: Smith's Aussie Puppies Stockbridge, Georgia

Jul 29 2017
PHONY DIPLOMA CUSTOM VENTURES They took my $209, and didn't supply me with the documents I ordered. They generated a UPS label, and didn't really ship the items. I paid for next day delivery, and received NOTHING! NEW YORK Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin ORGANIZED CRIME: PHONY DIPLOMA Internet

Jul 28 2017
expedient pet movers expedient pet moversexpedientpetmoversexpedientpetmovers.wordpress.com scam numbers (877) 789-7895scam numbers (240)-456-7895 Who are expedientpetmovers ? expedient pet movers.wordpress.com expedientpetmovers.wordpress.com is a Scam Delivery website.Baltimore Maryland Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Travel Agents: expedient pet movers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 28 2017
Reliable Pet Courier reliablepetcourier.000webhostapp.com reliablepetcourier.com li.com scam number (757) 447-2787 Who are reliablepetcourier ?  is a Scam Delivery website. It was created by a scammer with the intention of stealing money by promising to deliver nonexistent goods. Pet scammers create these websites to “deliver” pets bought from their Pet scam websites reliable pet courier reviews Danville Virginia Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Travel Agents: Reliable Pet Courier Danville, Virginia