Your Search | flower delivery express

Oct 04 2016
Express Writers LLC Do Not Work for Express Writers - They May Not Bother Paying You! Internet Author: Post Falls, Idaho Work at Home Business: Express Writers LLC Internet

Oct 04 2016
School House Folders, Production Media Co. No proof of service delivery, lies over the phone, terrible customer service. Beaverton Oregon Author: Keyport, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: School House folders Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 03 2016
Nordic logistics Nordic logistics , Genesis intermodal delivery Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Moving Companies: Nordic logistics Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2016
Doorstep Delivery refused to replace an order made incorrectly, and asked for the food back Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Doorstep Delivery Internet

Oct 02 2016
Award Notification Commission ANC Sent out a letter stating Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment as though I could be a winner with the idea number that was issued to me. If I became the winner is had to option of how to be paid. There is a premium offer fee for delivery of $11.89 and it's mandatory. Kansas City Kansas Author: Antioch , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 01 2016
Twenty 4 Seven Express Truck driver beware. Waukegan Illinois
Case and point Author: Salem, Ohio Questionable Activities: Twenty 4 Seven Express

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Overton, Texas Courier Services: MTM Medical Transport Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 29 2016
Care Express Total scam Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Duluth, Minnesota Consumer Services: Care Express Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))
Warrant problems Author: Plano, Texas Glass Companies: Energy Window Solutions Flower Mound, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Screwed me Taylorsville North Carolina Author: Clifton Springs, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Taylorsville , North Carolina

Sep 28 2016
Car Delivery USA Inc. 12135 NW 57th St.Coral Springs, Fl33076 Car Delivery USA Inc., scammed us out of $145 Cocoa Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Trucking Companies: Car Delivery USA Inc. Coral Springs,, Fl

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
11:40 PM CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Nationwide

Sep 26 2016

Sep 25 2016
08:46 PM Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
 Audio Express damaged my vehicle electrical system Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audioexpress Mesa, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
North America Prime, Inc. Held my delivery for hostage North Lauderdale Florida Moving scam Author: Hiram, Georgia Moving Companies: North America Prime, Inc. North Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Response to Customer Issue/accusations Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Stefano Reiser - Miami Stone District Provides grossly inaccurate delivery dates and cannot provide material to match what was approved! Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Builders & Contractors: Stefano Reiser Miami, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Frontier Airlines, Inc. Frontier Airlines Failure to delivery baggage, failure to locate baggage and failure to communciate with customer, rude staff, never answer phones, runaround Denver Colorado Author: Urbandale, Iowa Air Travel: Frontier Airlines, Inc. Denver, Colorado

Sep 21 2016
Express Vitals I ordered a birth certificate because it said that it could express it to me. I needed it in a hurry. When I saw how long it was going to take I immediately wanted to cancel. The cost was high buying I could have it quickly then it was okay.Craig Internet Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Process Services: Express Vitals Internet

Sep 20 2016
Express PC Repair Scam Titusville Florida Author: Titusville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Express PC Titusville, Florida

Sep 18 2016
Sears Holdings Sears uses deceptive practices - appliance delivery dates Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: North Canton, Ohio Appliances: Sears Holdings Nationwide