FLYCELL AND T MOBILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: flycell and t mobile
There may be more specific results for "flycell and t mobile"
For more specific results for "flycell and t mobile"
Showing 26-50 of 453,357 Found Reports For more specific results for "flycell and t mobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

Aug 18 2017
ELLYS WORLD I ordered steam flat iron and never received them. The website is also offline. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ELLYS WORLD Internet

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Ipayment Keeps saying I owe them money and paid 2 times so far never used it they tell me they never got paid got bank statement for proof California California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Ipayment Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Daniel Justin Kloshen Jr Contractor Stole Money and never started project! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Suburban Framers Daniel Kloshen Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2017
Hai Sheng Li Hai Sheng Li, Travel Agency, Success China Travels and Tours. This gentleman is working Ann Canlas to scam Western Men out of money using bogus love and romance. Fake Romance, Ann Canlas claims love but is working with a travel agency to scam you out of Thousands for a Supposed Airline Ticket and VISA Passport Guangdong China Internet
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Hai Sheng Li Internet

Aug 18 2017
Enhance IQ Enhanced Mind IQ rip off scam just pay shipping Internet Author: Indialantic, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Enhance IQ Internet

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
GlitteKicks Advertised shoes that do not have and cannot get Provo Utah Author: Texas City, Texas Clothing Stores: GlitteKicks Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
AT&T DirectTV Contract from AT&T said internet would work and it DID NOT. Burleson, Texas Nationwide Author: Morgan, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Reddit Psychics (Psychics SubReddit) Psychics on Reddit Unethicial, Fake, Fradulent, Judgmental, Deceiful and Inaccurate Psychics Internet
Author: Alabama Psychic: Reddit Psychics (Psychics SubReddit) Internet

Aug 18 2017
GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Paid for Antenna and Antenna Amplifier receieved Antenna but NOT the Amplifier Internet Author: Pittsburg, California Internet Fraud: GET TV Scout Antenna.COM Internet

Aug 18 2017
Tadd Wholesale Supply Taddwholesale (eBay user name) sold an item described as PERFECT and NEW Item was CRUSHED and missing parts. Lebanon Tennessee
Author: merion station, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Tadd Wholesale Supply Lebanon, Tennessee

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
lumella sent me items that I did not order and want it stopped Sparks Nevada Author: Uniontown, Ohio Attorney Generals: lumella Sparks, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Matt hagberg Blue Cloud Deals I ordered a Sauna Shape and Sauna Pants from this company. I emailed them and asked where my products were and received an email 2 weeks later stating it takes them 3-5 weeks to process the order and ship. They also gave me a tracking number. I purchased my items on July 3rd, 2018 and it is now been almost 7 weeks since my order. Internet
Author: Ripon, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Matt hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Gov Simplified This company led me to believe that they were the IRS and charged me $147.00 for an EIN number that is free from the IRS. I already had one so they did not provide it and now they refuse to refund my money! on-line based Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Gov Simplified Internet

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Fitnessdealsusa.com Fitnessblowout.com Fitness4less.com Jim Rosen RIPOFFS who use bait and switch tactics and commit fraud Los Angeles California Author: Grand Terrace, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitnessdealsusa.com

Aug 18 2017
National Publishers Exchange scamed my wife . No magazines ordered yet billed and put into collections. wre will not pay Largo Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Mail Order Services: National Publishers Exchange Largo, Florida

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet