FLYCELL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: flycell
There may be more specific results for "flycell"
For more specific results for "flycell"
Showing 26-50 of 91 Found Reports For more specific results for "flycell"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2009
FlyCell Charged Me For Something I didnt Accept and Rude Customer Assistant Internet Author: Hamlet, North Carolina Employees: FlyCell Internet

Feb 06 2009
FlyCell Bogus text messages Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: FlyCell Internet

Jan 26 2009
Flycell Charging me 9.99 every month on my cell phone bill. Did,t sign contract just looking for ringtones on cell phone. Nationwide Free from flycell Author: homerville, Georgia Liars: Flycell Nationwide

Oct 15 2008
TikTikCash.com Ripped Me Off For Over $259.20 TikTikCash.com is a fraudulent site Tiktikcash.com CA I too have been ripped off by Tiktikcash Author: puyallup, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: TikTikCash.com Nationwide

Oct 06 2008
Flycell, Flycell.com RIPPED ME OFF $20 for service I did NOT use!!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell, Flycell.com Internet

Sep 28 2008
Flycell Services I thought i was going to receive free songs for my phone but since i have an at&t pay as you go phone i was unable to receive any of the free music but they charged me without my knowledge and i want my money back. United States Of America Author: Imperial, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell Services Nationwide

32, Report #372061

Sep 11 2008
Flycell And T-Mobile = Total Scam Nationwide Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell And T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 22 2008
Verizon Wireless Blocks don't block. Allow MINORS to download, text. Rochester New York I have had a similar problem w/11 yr old's phone having Hot Hunks download Author: Rochester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Rochester, New York

Aug 13 2008
ACOTEL BINARY/ Flycell Ringers Unauthorized charges for unwanted, unordered ringtones to my cellphone New York New York Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: ACOTEL BINARY/Flycell Ringers Nationwide

Aug 13 2008
Flycell Inc , Flycell.com 9.99 charge for ringtones and wallpaper automatically appearing on phone bill New York New York Total amount ripped-off: Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Flycell Inc , Flycell.com New York, New York

Jul 25 2008
Flycell.com Flycell charged me for something they couldnt give me i'm Alltell carrier Internet I hope this helps Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell.com Internet

May 03 2008
FLYCELL I recently subscribed to flycell to get ringtones for my new phone and on their website it is well advertised that they service the alltel network so they deducted $9.99 from my prepaid account for the subscription and when i proceeded to download a ringtone i was informed that they do NOT service alltel and i would not be able to get my money refunded to my account. I just want my money back... INTERNET Author: new augusta, Mississippi Internet Fraud: FLYCELL Nationwide

Mar 01 2008
Dada Ringtone slamming on cellular mobile web Internet 2 things. Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Telemarketers: Dada.net Nationwide

Feb 26 2008
FLYCELL FLYCELL - SOME INFORMATION INTERNET New York Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: FLYCELL INTERNET

Feb 25 2008
Acotel Binary/ Flycell Unauthorized billing of $9.99 to my Sprint phone bill. Author: Alcoa, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Acotel Binary/ Flycell Nationwide

Feb 16 2008
Flycell.com unauthorized monthly charges to phone bill Internet Author: tampa, Florida On-Line Stores: Flycell Internet

Feb 15 2008
Acotel - Flycell acotel binary ringtone fraud Interent Author: austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Acotel - Flycell Interent

Jan 30 2008
Flycell Inc. Flycell.com NO SERVICE! NO UNDERSTANDING! NO REFUND! company policy I THINK SO! NYC New York Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell Inc. Flycell.com NYC, New York

Jan 06 2008
FlyCell FLYCELL or Possibly CHAD DALEY/ DAILEY/ DAILY Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: FlyCell - Chad Daley /dailey /daily Internet

Dec 17 2007
Fly Cell ,FlyCell Wireless Services, Ringtones, Jokes, Games, New York, New York Author: Rochester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Fly Cell, FlyCell New York,, New York

Dec 14 2007
Flycell Im am being charged for a service I never signed up for. They give you a number to call and when you call all you get is a recording and there is no way to talk to a person. Dover Delaware Author: Dover, Delaware Corrupt Companies: Flycell Dover, Delaware

Dec 06 2007
Flycell unwillingly subscribed to ringtone SCAM; charged $9.99 MONTHLY for NOTHING New York City New York FLYCELL RIPOFF Contact NYS ATTORNEY General Author: Queensbury, New York Websites: Flycell New York City, New York

Dec 04 2007
Flycell unauthorized text messaging on Verizon bill Internet Author: Springdale, Washington Corrupt Companies: Flycell Internet

Nov 29 2007
FLYCELL I GAVE MY MOBILE NUMBER TO LISTEN T0 RING TONES; BEGAN RECEIVING CHARGES Internet Author: TROTWOOD, Ohio Corrupt Companies: FLYCELL Internet

Nov 26 2007
Flycell Flycell Contact Information New York New York Author: Edison, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Flycell New York, New York